CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
I have not explored the forest enough since then and aside from that; I haven't given Tamani any daughters yet as I am waiting on getting the grinding and finishing off the dungeons for that kind of busy work. I will spend an hour or so exploring the forest shortly.

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Mkay. Would look on my end too. Good thing this things ended up been meantioned now not like after 3-4 days.

And I see you went on creation frenzy Zevos. Maybe I shouldn't tell you there will be type of metal (need to come with some better name than simply soulmetal -_-') used by cultivators to forge tiems too and possible there will be npc that can hel PC with smelting, forging such items.

Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Found thing in Tamani code and adjusted it. So that one less from thing to do before release.
Three more things to do still left...

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
As for me the only things I need to do is grind to max level; complete the remaining 2 dungeons, then grind tons of kids for points before saving just prior to ascension and immediately after it for preparation of the kitsune revamp. :)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Finished Alraune. Should be ready for QC

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Mkay. Would look on my end too. Good thing this things ended up been meantioned now not like after 3-4 days.

And I see you went on creation frenzy Zevos. Maybe I shouldn't tell you there will be type of metal (need to come with some better name than simply soulmetal -_-') used by cultivators to forge tiems too and possible there will be npc that can hel PC with smelting, forging such items.
I assumed from the onset that soulmetal would be regular metal artificially infused with soulforce, possibly with synthicite intermediary.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
"Pure" soulmetal is slight too soft to be used as material to make weapons so their are made from soulmetal mixed up with other metals similary like steel is created. Still in this alloy case soulmetal will be major part of it making it have properties most similar to pure soulmetal.

Made another one and half thing solved leaving stil one and half thing to make. It's late for me so I...decided to get a rest to have more clear mind for solving this last obstacles tomorrow thus ET(N)A for 0.7e2 is tomorrow somewhere around current time or few hours earlier.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Atm plans for soul sense menu was Kitsune mansion. So PC can easier find them or well jsut a way to boost cum outut (rememeber that vising kitsu mansion ids I think one way to increase cum output without making balls larger). Other one is Izumi - Oni from H. Mountains so to make meeting her more easy similary to Minerva Oasis. Any other enc with using soul sense are up in the air. Mostly those enc are some that are normaly quite unpredictable so only PC using soul sense can have like 99% chance to meet them when s/he want not when RNG will like it. Or just to make excuse or removing in a sense to moving to special pool of encounters those events that are...annoying (like Tamani) since with soul sense PC can feel her trying to ambush PC and jsut avoid getting other enc ^^

Had rough day so...I'm around 60-70% sure about tonight release date. Plus in last days there was few issues that req. my attention so people not ends up with those bugs for next few weeks. So I trust you all can eventualy forgive me possibility of one day of delay.
@Ormael Oh, okay.

Take your time and don't force yourself to rush.. Quality over quantity.
Edit: Also, hope everything is okay.

Last edited:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Alraune is actualy the pure tf all the way down Marae fruit for female player. In a way an alraune is what's closest to pure/corrupt Marae . The ultimate expression of the godess of fertility.

Since she's symbolizing fertility and life, there's the opportunity to make her deverlop, ahem, both genders, to represent both sides of the fertility aspect.

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Since she's symbolizing fertility and life, there's the opportunity to make her deverlop, ahem, both genders, to represent both sides of the fertility aspect.

Alraune is prety much hermaprodite already althrough closer to female then male. (Still use vines to move around go figure a flower both has a pistil and stamen.)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
And how about Yggdrassil?

Yggdrassil is not my work therefore I cannot control the way that one version of plant tf will end.
As a mather of TF fact my gaze is turning toward mouses... in particular the Hinezumi at this time.

It's high time for Xianxia to get a proper martial artist who is not fresh out from school like Jojo. Girl name would be Chi Chi of the four winds and as you may have figured she's an expert of the fire-fist style.

Post 0.7f im turning my gaze toward improving Ormael prety basic soulforce martial art into a full fledged skill list beyond triple trust soul sense violet pupil and draco sweep.

Expect the fellowing

An ice punch that can freeze opponent solid dealing minor damage stunning for a few round and crashing an adversary speed. Using triple trust on a frozen ennemy deals increased damage.

A deadly fire punch that ignite your opponents dealing fire damage and setting them ablaze.

A gale stance that massively increase PC evasion for a small time

An earth stance that provide a perfect block for the next 2 rounds.

A vicious kick that can disarm an opponent reducing damage by 50% for 5 round.

A Kamehameha style soul blast usable once per day.

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
All of those lovely martial art moves will be used as cooldowns therefore good oll auto attack will remain your filler between them. I don't want PC to blindly spam triple trust like whitefire.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Many ways you can help the question is actualy what can you do?

Some peoples quality control the texts others write them. You don't need to be a maniac like me and write 500 new word and above per day to help.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh you hyped out for sadistic tsundere Etna or something else @2345234 ? That still few hours till that moment so...I would say for around 2-3 hours you can rest and not pressing F5 to see if build is out. I jsut come back home from work so not feel that before thoe few hours I would deal with RL stuff to sit and add few finishing touches to e2.

@Silver Chariot Requiem Well I open for help with QC or writing if that what you best at ^^ Glad to see people up to help me with making mod better. For writing it would be something that isn't on no-no list. Typical list of forbiden stuf that was made for base and orginal unmodded CoC is still valid but if you thinking about trying something on that list that you feel will in grey area contact me so we can talk over to see if it can or not be added. Other that this if you see something you think it may be expanded ask (some of content is still under copyrights and making changes to it may bring thunders over mod). As for totaly not related to expanding previous existing content you could think about anything that may strike your fancy and you feel it would interest others too (always you can come here and ask what people think about adding some particular content) or pick some stuff connected with asain myth/light novels.

For QC most of those that helping with it are active on Discord so here Liadri would be faster reacting person to direct you in the correct way.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Im planning out a massive magic overhaul in the future so stay tuned. Let's just say magic soon will be about more then dumbly spamming whitefire or icicle wich means that spells in the future will for most be tied down to cooldowns.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Just keep me in the loop for the magic overhaul. Every character I've done is either a sorcerer or multiclass sorcerer, so i'll probably be hit the hardest if it goes awry.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Just keep me in the loop for the magic overhaul. Every character I've done is either a sorcerer or multiclass sorcerer, so i'll probably be hit the hardest if it goes awry.

Will not go awry you will just end up with 9 new spells and tons of cool shiny effect to your mage. This is not a nerf it's more of an optimisation.

After that I doub't you will see any more stuff the like of "PC suck at magic".

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Oh that sounds like awesome so... rather than spamming a certain spell you would be forced to use others rather than being forced to normally attack/ or use a magic bolt from your staff?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So there was a bug...with minos. But it is gone now ^^ Still deciding if add some lil thing for one item or move it to e3. Well either way next 1-2 hours I think e2 would be out.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Oh that sounds like awesome so... rather than spamming a certain spell you would be forced to use others rather than being forced to normally attack/ or use a magic bolt from your staff?

In theory player will get no less then 9 possible spells all with CD of their own
whitefire heal and icicle will also have cd

New spell: Wave of ecstasy
Type: Black magic
Cooldown: 5 rounds
Effect: Send a shockwave of black magic arousing everything in the area as arouse -50% and stunning your opponent for 1 round

New spell: Mental shield
Type: White magic
Effect: Protect against lust effect for 5 rounds halving the damage

New spell: Clear mind
Type: Grey magic
Effect: Clear some lust by taking physical wounds.

New spell: Nospheratu
Cooldown: 7 rounds
Effect: deals clear damage and heals for 100% of damage done.

New spell: Regenerate
Cooldown: 7 round
Effect: Heal over time

New spell: Energy Drain
Cooldown 7 round
Effect: Fatigue the target (-20% damage for 7 rounds) and reduce own fatigue by draining it’s stamina.

Polar Midnight
Cooldown 10 rounds
Effect: Cause a massive temperature drop which freeze the air solid. Opponents caught in this spell take cold damage as Icicle -50% in an aoe and are stunned for 1 rounds.

New spell: Meteor shower
Cooldown: 10 round
Effect: Call down a rain of meteorite on your opponents stunning them for 1 rounds and dealing area damage. This otherwise work as whitefire -50%.

New spell: Chain lightning
Cooldown: 10 round
Effect: creates a lightning bolt that bounce between enemies dealing massive damage to whichever type is the polar opposite to PC current corruption level.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Almost finished. I just touched some code for one function to make it work in future without adding tons of new code lines when adding certain items to code. Now I need to make all error stop showing up and after compiling and short tests it should be ready ^^