CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
My guess is that condition will require having finished the trickster god's quest. o.o

Adding that merchant from explore to soul sense would really help out when RNG decides to be a jerk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ormael

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Yggdrasil is kind of a goddess, and she kind of isn't. Merae is an individual, and Yggdrasil is an amalgamation of all plant life on Maerth. Yggdrasil's power surpasses Merae's in the same sense that the combined power of every human alive might overcome Lethice without any difficulty, but seperetly they're relatively helpless. Plus, Yggdrasil's power, while greater then Merae's can't really be used consciously. Merae on the other hand could smite any helpless mortal in her area of effect on a whim. The transformation isn't so much Yggdrasil using her power on the PC, but the PC drinking from Yggdrasil's power. Think of Merae as the proper goddess on a throne advocating tree hugging while Yggdresil is the almighty janitor behind the throne tending to the day-to-day workings of the natural cycle.

Edit: Yggdrasil definitely knows about Merae, but dosn't perceive her as truly relevant in the greater scheme of things. Whether Merae knows about Yggdrasil i'll leave a matter for debate, however since Ygg is more of a cosmic phenomena then a potential rival for station of tree huger in chief, she probably ignores Ygg as not being an actual goddess.

Last edited:

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Yggdrasil is kind of a goddess, and she kind of isn't. Merae is an individual, and Yggdrasil is an amalgamation of all plant life on Maerth. Yggdrasil's power surpasses Merae's in the same sense that the combined power of every human alive might overcome Lethice without any difficulty, but seperetly they're relatively helpless. Plus, Yggdrasil's power, while greater then Merae's can't really be used consciously. Merae on the other hand could smite any helpless mortal in her area of effect on a whim. The transformation isn't so much Yggdrasil using her power on the PC, but the PC drinking from Yggdrasil's power. Think of Merae as the proper goddess on a throne advocating tree hugging while Yggdresil is the almighty janitor behind the throne tending to the day-to-day workings of the natural cycle.
How would the character partake in drinking from Yggdrasil's power?

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Immersing his/her soulforce in the "song"? Admittedly, some parts were not that well thought out.
@Zevos So Yggdrasil produces some kind of melodic tune while you meditate and your essences mingle. Maybe in the form of spiritual "masturbation"/"sex".
Edit: Your souls like to get it on basically. It wouldn't be physical.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
@Zevos So Yggdrasil produces some kind of melodic tune while you meditate and your essences mingle. Maybe in the form of spiritual "masturbation"/"sex".
Edit: Your souls like to get it on basically. It wouldn't be physical.
I didn't write it to be erotic. I can't write smut, period. But you could call it that, i suppose. Its pretty much along the lines of you accepting the song into your mind, body, soul, BANG transformations.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
I didn't write it to be erotic. I can't write smut, period. But you could call it that, i suppose. Its pretty much along the lines of you accepting the song into your mind, body, soul, BANG transformations.
@Zevos So it is more like a blessing then. Spiritual mingling without the erotic side.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
@Zevos So it is more like a blessing then. Spiritual mingling without the erotic.
Yeah. If anyone wants to rewrite the scene into smut, be my guest. Unless it contradicts the themes i've set for Yggdrasil, i doubt i would have much of a problem with it.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Yeah. If anyone wants to rewrite the scene into smut, be my guest. Unless it contradicts the themes i've set for Yggdrasil, i doubt i would have much of a problem with it.
@Zevos I'm not much on writing, but someone could probably do it deep meditation/dream sequence style. Also, I mean who wouldn't want to spiritually and/or physically bang the "almighty janitor"?
Edit: I have thought about getting into writing, but I don't know.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
If someone wants to write it, one of the themes i've tried to cultivate for this is that Yggdrasil sees herself as a mother for the plant morphed PC, and after Yggdrasil tf the PC returns the sentiment unconsciously. So its practically incest, though not so much so that it would raise corruption.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
If someone wants to write it, one of the themes i've tried to cultivate for this is that Yggdrasil sees herself as a mother for the plant morphed PC, and after Yggdrasil tf the PC returns the sentiment unconsciously. So its practically incest, though not so much so that it would raise corruption.
@Zevos I wouldn't consider it incest, but more motherly love for the being she helped morph. However, if the PC was completely altered (mind, body, and soul) as part of Yggdrasil rubs off on the PC. Then yes, I guess it could be mild incest.
Anyway, keep it up I like what you're doing with it.:)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
@Zevos I wouldn't consider it incest, but more motherly love for the being she helped morph. However, if the PC was completely altered (mind, body, and soul) as part of Yggdrasil rubs off on the PC. Then yes, I guess it could be mild incest.
Anyway, keep it up I like what you're doing with it.:)
I'm more or less done with Yggdrasil. The form needs some descriptions for most body parts, and the Yggdrasil scenes need a tonne of polishing, but once me and Oromael are happy with it it will probably be put on Oro's to do list. Maybe i'll write some stuff to give Ygg another function but for the most part everything here on out is mainly quality management. I make no guarantee i'll attempt another project like this cuz most stuff in CoC requires, you know, smut. But i'll probably continue to fill up the doc with ideas, hopefully from which a portion will actually eventually become something.

I might try and write a companion eventually if i can rope someone else into writing the sex scenes for it. I have some ideas but i'm not going to get started on them as is for several reasons. So for the moment, the most i'll write on any one topic is likely to be scenes attached to some more special items, like the star/moonlit orbs if Liadri doesn't want to integrate them into kitsune revamp.

Last edited:

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
I'm more or less done with Yggdrasil. The form needs some descriptions for most body parts, and the Yggdrasil scenes need a tonne of polishing, but once me and Oromael are happy with it it will probably be put on Oro's to do list. Maybe i'll write some stuff to give Ygg another function but for the most part everything here on out is mainly quality management. I make no guarantee i'll attempt another project like this cuz most stuff in CoC requires, you know, smut. But i'll probably continue to fill up the doc with ideas, hopefully from which a portion will actually eventually become something.
@Zevos Alright, cool. Looking forward to meeting Yggdrasil.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
I might try and write a companion eventually if i can rope someone else into writing the sex scenes for it. I have some ideas but i'm not going to get started on them as is for several reasons. So for the moment, the most i'll write on any one topic is likely to be scenes attached to some more special items, like the star/moonlit orbs if Liadri doesn't want to integrate them into kitsune revamp.
@Zevos The more companions the merrier. :D Also, what are star/moonlit orbs?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
@Zevos The more companions the merrier. :D Also, what are star/moonlit orbs?
Page 6
They're a part of a brainstorm when Ormael asked for some consumable ideas. They're powerful, reusable and i have three bad ends. Considering they resemble the star-spheres from kitsune revamp, I suggested that maybe Liadri could adopt the idea and spin them to be the star-sphere of a fallen Kitsune
Also, the companion is a big if. I don't really do longer scenes, and for this idea to work it will need three pretty big ones, minimum. And smut, which i won't be able to write, period.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Page 6
They're a part of a brainstorm when Ormael asked for some consumable ideas. They're powerful, reusable and i have three bad ends.
Also, the companion is a big if. I don't really do longer scenes, and for this idea to work it will need three pretty big ones, minimum.
@Zevos The orbs sound interesting. Regarding the companion, try it, you may just surprise yourself.:cool:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015

I might eventualy write an incestuous love scene between pc and Yggdrassil but not for now. However would you mind describing me the main fact about it. Writting smuts require personality details between the individuals.

Beside of that theres VERY good odd I might add a motherly yuri sex between alraune PC and Marae.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I might eventualy write an incestuous love scene between pc and Yggdrassil but not for now. However would you mind describing me the main fact about it. Writting smuts require personality details between the individuals.

Beside of that theres VERY good odd I might add a motherly yuri sex between alraune PC and Marae.
Yggdrasil is a hive mind formed from all plant life(although i hesitate to use the term because i don't want her to be so easily defined). She is not a physical presence, but a spiritual one. She is both pure and corrupt simultaneously. As a hive mind, she has several opinions at once on just about anything, rather than one. She views herself as a sort of adoptive mother of the plant morphed PC, and a more direct mother of the Yggdrasil PC. The PC unconsciously thinks of Ygg as his/her mother as of Ygg tf. Mental rewrites is off the table, suggestions are fine if Ygg believes the suggestion would be in the PC's best interests. I wrote her stuff to be sort of weird, but you should be able to pick up on the rest of the details from going through it.

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Hmm missing 3 codex entries... umm in the races section top left and right of the first page, and the top right of the second page... any suggestions on where I can get these?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Yggdrasil is a hive mind formed from all plant life(although i hesitate to use the term because i don't want her to be so easily defined). She is not a physical presence, but a spiritual one. She is both pure and corrupt simultaneously. As a hive mind, she has several opinions at once on just about anything, rather than one. She views herself as a sort of adoptive mother of the plant morphed PC, and a more direct mother of the Yggdrasil PC. The PC unconsciously thinks of Ygg as his/her mother as of Ygg tf. Mental rewrites is off the table, suggestions are fine if Ygg believes the suggestion would be in the PC's best interests. I wrote her stuff to be sort of weird, but you should be able to pick up on the rest of the details from going through it.

Wouldn't that make Alraune pc a full daughter of Ygg?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Wouldn't that make Alraune pc a full daughter of Ygg?
With enough spin, anything is possible. My concept is for all plant-morphs to be her children in a vague sense, with Ygg-morphs being her direct, most-favoratest-ever children. If Alraune had a direct connection to Ygg, which is certainly possible as Ygg is corrupt as well as pure, then she could be a direct daughter of the world tree. Perhaps Alraune Blossems or whatever carries her transform could come from Ygg's tree or something of the sort.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
With enough spin, anything is possible. My concept is for all plant-morphs to be her children in a vague sense, with Ygg-morphs being her direct, most-favoratest-ever children. If Alraune had a direct connection to Ygg, which is certainly possible as Ygg is corrupt as well as pure, then she could be a direct daughter of the world tree. Perhaps Alraune Blossems or whatever carries her transform could come from Ygg's tree or something of the sort.

Alraune is actualy the pure tf all the way down Marae fruit for female player. In a way an alraune is what's closest to pure/corrupt Marae . The ultimate expression of the godess of fertility.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Ormael What other characters should go in the soul sense menu?
Edit: Maybe Akbal and Sheila.

Atm plans for soul sense menu was Kitsune mansion. So PC can easier find them or well jsut a way to boost cum outut (rememeber that vising kitsu mansion ids I think one way to increase cum output without making balls larger). Other one is Izumi - Oni from H. Mountains so to make meeting her more easy similary to Minerva Oasis. Any other enc with using soul sense are up in the air. Mostly those enc are some that are normaly quite unpredictable so only PC using soul sense can have like 99% chance to meet them when s/he want not when RNG will like it. Or just to make excuse or removing in a sense to moving to special pool of encounters those events that are...annoying (like Tamani) since with soul sense PC can feel her trying to ambush PC and jsut avoid getting other enc ^^

Had rough day so...I'm around 60-70% sure about tonight release date. Plus in last days there was few issues that req. my attention so people not ends up with those bugs for next few weeks. So I trust you all can eventualy forgive me possibility of one day of delay.

Reactions: Agrok

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Currently writing a Marae scene for alraune xD.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Shade of Zurn Did you noticed Tamani or her daughters showing up in forest or deep wood after unlocking them in soul sense menu? Aside that one with tamani still showing up in deep woods you meantioned earlier?

Reactions: Agrok

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I decided to write a aid section for Yggdrasil, she gives the PC some branches from the world tree for Rath to make into weapons. I had a lot of fun writing Rath's scene for it, i pretty much made it that he gets hyper excited at the prospect of soulforce infused wood as it would be unprecedented in his experience, so it brings out Rath's inner mad scientist. World Tree weapons, of which i have yet to settle on a good brand name, would at the moment include at least a sword (possibly 2h), a bow and a mage staff, all of which would be soul hybrid weapons. The staff for example would increase magic power and soul skill power.