CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I wasn't thinking about a feline either. I'd like to see a male shark-morph for a change (a proper shark, btw, not a softy thing with human face and only pointy teeth) or something else, perhaps a horse or zebra-morph, or maybe a panda-morph? I doesn't have to be limited to the in-game TF options

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Maybe this deluded cat follower could be absurdly lucky? That would provide some justification for his attitude.

Reactions: Ormael

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
A canine male follower. That gives us with few choices: cat-morph, lion-morph (their not yet exist but with manticore TF there will be almost all needed body parts to be used for lion/lioness), nekomanta and last one that may not tell much you all Six-Eyed Golden Ni-Lion. What others cat/feline races we could find aside some that are hybryd races?

@Etis Yeah well in that case putting reactions for more adv spells under reaction for foxfire may nt req. asking...I think it may not need it. Recently it's geting more scry to what should be or not asked about to not bring admins thunders.

@Shade of Zurn For feline npc with god complex don't we already got Akbal? It may ends up as making his copy that can be brought to camp.

Maybe a spawn of Akbal's. You could also do Akbal himself, but if you go with Akbal it would be cooler if he was submissive.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I wasn't thinking about a feline either. I'd like to see a male shark-morph for a change (a proper shark, btw, not a softy thing with human face and only pointy teeth) or something else, perhaps a horse or zebra-morph, or maybe a panda-morph? I doesn't have to be limited to the in-game TF options
There is Bro Izma for your male shark fix.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Coalsack It could be other morph or race that not have yet TF ingame. Porobably after tonight psoting session I would ends up with 2-4 race choices for male npc.

Maybe a spawn of Akbal's. You could also do Akbal himself, but if you go with Akbal it would be cooler if he was submissive.

For his spawn Zevos already meantioned imps thing. As for Akbal himself he was cursed by Marae herself with some additional sacrifice done to make prison from deep woods for Akbal so he technicaly can't leave that place unless it's one of bad ends for PC (which bad end isn't even added atm).

@csg608893 I would add this to bug tracker and check what is wrong with it and squish that bug. As new version will be out in next 48-72 hours you shouldn't wait too long for a fix on this.

Reactions: Agrok

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Akbal is a demon. Demons can only produce imp spawn.

For his spawn Zevos already meantioned imps thing. As for Akbal himself he was cursed by Marae herself with some additional sacrifice done to make prison from deep woods for Akbal so he technicaly can't leave that place unless it's one of bad ends for PC (which bad end isn't even added atm).

Oh, didin't know that. I guess then it would have to be a clone or maybe a shape-shifter.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@nox bellua It could be also just another demon that have feline form if you would like to have someone as close as possible to who Akbal is. Of all races it was meantioned that demons most often have shapeshifting ability. Akbal have jaguar form so then it could be next one jaguar or some other from big cats family.

Izmael is only written if I not wrong (for sure I remember seeing scene when Izma turning into Izmael). And I not sure if all texts needed for implementing him are written so it's possible he still my need some writing to be done to be ready to coding.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh my amounf of new gods to fill pantheon is rising rapidly :D I'm truly not knowing whenever I should cry or laugh on this :iiam:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
@Ormael Regarding Anzu, do you have a timeline of about when he's gonna be added?

Beside, In my opinion a lion, tiger or liger cat-morph would be a much better option than a nekomata, aesthetically speaking

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Oh my amounf of new gods to fill pantheon is rising rapidly :D I'm truly not knowing whenever I should cry or laugh on this :iiam:
Laugh. Liadri is probably going to need to write some scene for the temple for them eventually.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Coalsack Atm not wanted work on him since you wrote him with Revamp in mind so getting it released before Kitteh may be not fair. BUt would ask next time I see him on discord if he not gonna be sad if I code and release Anzu before him.

@Zevos Lucky for them writing texts for more gods would be easier that it was to write for a first few. After all when she would be writing for 5th or later one it wouldn't almost easy as copypaste and change few words. Well almost as easy as she would still look if all fit with that god ingame history. Like Fenrir figure can be rebuild only after PC put on his collar.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Thinking out loud: what is the champion built a statue in the temple that served as a alternate mouthpiece for Yggdrasil.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You mean what IF champion built or something else? For Temple things Liadri is more in charge there, but she out of access to forum for few hours so it may take time she could jump in here and give her reply, but afaik all those statues in Temple was statues to worship all gods that existed in Mareth so for Yggdrasil as long he is on gods tier I not see trouble to add another spot for his statue.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Currenty, what is the Marethian pantheon?

We have Marae and Fera, of course, and there is Taoth. Akbal too, to some extent

Mod added, is Anzu, tough he is a foreign deity, and the male god whose species is still unknown

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Yggdrassil is kinda/sorta/not really a diety. I put the brainstorm stuff on my gdoc, she was originally meant to be the one that granted the Yggdrasil tf i wrote.

ETA for 7.e2?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aside those you meantioned @Coalsack there are also:
-Fenrir: god of Destruction and Death (current status: lost physical body and his sould is sealed in Fenrir Collar)
-Ezekiel: god of Transformation "and due to void after Fenrir fall he was to some extend taking care of Death part - well death can be also some soert of transformation" (current status: unknown, pressumed to be killed by demons in last few years before arrival of PC)
-unnamed godess of dragons (current status: pressumable killed around 18 years before arrive of PC, rumors claims that she was reborned not killed back then)
-unnamed god of craftsmanship/blacksmith (currently status: similary to Marae he still resisting demons, currently in hidding - at best PC would meet one of his followers)
-unnamed god or godess that turn to the demons side - not decided what would be ruling over but Fera can't be only one godess to be traitor that joined demons (so technicaly it's open up what would be area of influence for this one god(ess))

@Zevos Well if you decide she's godess it will be that. Or if you jsut set her as been being as powerfull as weakest of gods but not been ne of them that also fits for me.

ET(N)A for 0.7e2 would be next 24-48 hours.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Sadly there isn't any atm. Would bring this subject up when I would talk next time with Fenrir author.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Aside those you meantioned @Coalsack there are also:
-Fenrir: god of Destruction and Death (current status: lost physical body and his sould is sealed in Fenrir Collar)
-Ezekiel: god of Transformation "and due to void after Fenrir fall he was to some extend taking care of Death part - well death can be also some soert of transformation" (current status: unknown, pressumed to be killed by demons in last few years before arrival of PC)
-unnamed godess of dragons (current status: pressumable killed around 18 years before arrive of PC, rumors claims that she was reborned not killed back then)
-unnamed god of craftsmanship/blacksmith (currently status: similary to Marae he still resisting demons, currently in hidding - at best PC would meet one of his followers)
-unnamed god or godess that turn to the demons side - not decided what would be ruling over but Fera can't be only one godess to be traitor that joined demons (so technicaly it's open up what would be area of influence for this one god(ess))

@Zevos Well if you decide she's godess it will be that. Or if you jsut set her as been being as powerfull as weakest of gods but not been ne of them that also fits for me.

ET(N)A for 0.7e2 would be next 24-48 hours.

What is going to be in 0.7e2

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
What is going to be in 0.7e2

Mainly Etna and manticore TF (for now it would be more usefull for full females but I somehow managed to convince Liadri to make later on version for males too).
Then some archery related changes or additons like new shop that gathers all range weapons in one place, 2 new better bows/crossbows, perks for archers, Arian appearance screen and option to dye his scales on ne of 3 new color versions + option to return to his default white-ish coloration.
Few other minor QoL changes (ascension points for more types of children, dealing with issue of mages having harder to get spells back after ascension).

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Mainly Etna and manticore TF (for now it would be more usefull for full females but I somehow managed to convince Liadri to make later on version for males too).
Then some archery related changes or additons like new shop that gathers all range weapons in one place, 2 new better bows/crossbows, perks for archers, Arian appearance screen and option to dye his scales on ne of 3 new color versions + option to return to his default white-ish coloration.
Few other minor QoL changes (ascension points for more types of children, dealing with issue of mages having harder to get spells back after ascension).

Cool. :)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Mindflayer doc is... complete.
Tremble before the incoming tentacle content.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Mind flayer includes heavy mind break, mind control, memory overwrite, slutification, corruption, Cthulhu like cult, and parasitism.