CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Hehe a suspicious kobold prophet that got shady plans for PC, camp and draongkin in general :D Oh wait that would sound too grim would it?
Perhaps it starts out as that, but after gaining his respect he has a change of heart and seeks purification for the good of dragonkind.
Or perhaps he falls in love with ember and can't bring himself to do whatever it is he planned, and tries to become a actual dragon and ends up being the PC/Ember's third.
We have plenty of options where we can corrupt a pure companion, what about an option where we can purify a corrupt companion?
And as i'm writing this, i realize how much i really want to see a kobold husbando happen.
Just give him some skill or such. Like mage or prophet or even alchamist if we don't have enough of the later.
Its no fun if he is a deadbeat that squats in the camp.

Reactions: Ormael and Agrok

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Now that I think...maybe I would kindly ask LD about possibility of giving Arian Dragonewt option ^^
Or maybe even going even further up to dragon. If handled properly may be interesting.
Arian? Dragon? Why?

Reactions: Agrok

Zavos

May 7, 2016
We have a shit tonne of futas on hand. Is there ever going to be a cuntboy husbando?

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Zevos I not know if you checking Fen Chat Discord but in last few days I think Savin said that actualy camp mabers not need to actualy have any role like making potions, sparring, guarding, etc. It seems even if there is some good and interesting content for them outside simple: let fight then fuck it is already around level it can be camp mamber. It does slight shocked me this so maybe some of camp mabers in future will be added for a sake of interesting interaction not some practical functions/options their add to camp.

What race you have in mind for this possible cuntboy husbando if I may ask?

@Etis Ok well I can just stick to him been Lizan (there i still this "Corrupted Arian" thing that may be expanded upon). With making him go all way to be some minor type of dragon...it may not happen at all. It's simple throwing ideas by me around.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Kobold? I'm in reptile mode atm. Perhaps he could be the runt of the litter to becomes loyal to the PC if the PC is merciful during the initial interaction, sorta like Foxxling's hellhound companion. He could be a blob that the PC could mold into whatever. Within reason, of course. Perhaps the PC could train the kobold for talents based upon the history/past lives and the kobold gains a function for each training?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Zevos And Cuntboy Gnoll? Not sure if this would sound interesting thou. As for your reptilian mode...oh well there is some more lizard oriented stuff that gathering dust in my idea list all due too little time to do all at once. Dracolisks (dragon+basilisk crossbreed), 1-2 species of dinosaurs.

@nox bellua Minotaur cuntboy... wouldn't it run into problem of not having anything to addict PC with since we would take away his cock (and balls by extension I assume). Other trouble is that I not recall having option to make any of PC fluid addictive toward enemies. Their can have it but even TF'd PC into minotaur/lacta bovina will not get addictive milk/cum. Other aspect of it would be that with this addition all camp members would get soon addicted too (ok aside Etna if it would be addictive cum as she due to been manticore can't be addicted to any cum).

But I still see some other way to make this work in form of npc been addicted to something that only PC can give him.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I vary much dig the dracolisk idea.
For my kobold outcast idea a few posts up, the point of him joining the camp is that he quickly becomes psychologically dependent on the PC, with the PC quickly becoming his perceived reason for existing. From EmberQuest, it quickly became apparent that the kobolds have a unhealthy fascination with their corrupt dragon, for this the fascination for the outcast is transferred to the PC.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
@Zevos And Cuntboy Gnoll? Not sure if this would sound interesting thou. As for your reptilian mode...oh well there is some more lizard oriented stuff that gathering dust in my idea list all due too little time to do all at once. Dracolisks (dragon+basilisk crossbreed), 1-2 species of dinosaurs.

@nox bellua Minotaur cuntboy... wouldn't it run into problem of not having anything to addict PC with since we would take away his cock (and balls by extension I assume). Other trouble is that I not recall having option to make any of PC fluid addictive toward enemies. Their can have it but even TF'd PC into minotaur/lacta bovina will not get addictive milk/cum. Other aspect of it would be that with this addition all camp members would get soon addicted too (ok aside Etna if it would be addictive cum as she due to been manticore can't be addicted to any cum).

But I still see some other way to make this work in form of npc been addicted to something that only PC can give him.

Something that the PC can give him would work. Say you stumble upon a Minotaur with a certain transformative. The PC uses it on the Minotaur and is surprised when he doesn't go full female. Hence, Minotaur cuntboy.

I vary much dig the dracolisk idea.
For my kobold outcast idea a few posts up, the point of him joining the camp is that he quickly becomes psychologically dependent on the PC, with the PC quickly becoming his perceived reason for existing. From EmberQuest, it quickly became apparent that the kobolds have a unhealthy fascination with their corrupt dragon, for this the fascination for the outcast is transferred to the PC.

I do like the kobold idea.

Reactions: Ormael and Agrok

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Some minotaurs are naturally born as faux faux cows. Maybe for one the defect goes a step further and he ends up being the omega of the lot.

That could work. The PC stumbles upon him being the boytoy of a Minocamp and saves him. However, in the process of saving him, he somehow becomes addicted to the PC.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
I think he is referring to the creature trapped in the mirror that says all the magic the player learned up to that point was serf magic and useless against him/her.

If the creature is a copy of you, it would make sense that any magic you learn wouldn't work. As you would have resistances to any magic you have learned.

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Ah but that is not the case. It is not a true copy it keeps its own magic which it used against you. Aside from that I have never seen this resistance you speak of.

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Not to mention he seems to be stealing or perhaps, draining what makes you, you rather than just copying it. So I am unsure what kind of creature he is aside from being or used to be some demon the queen had sealed away as a punishment. Hmm anyways as I said I have never seen this resistance to magic you already have knowledge of, then again it is rather rare for enemies to cast said spells against you.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Not to mention he seems to be stealing or perhaps, draining what makes you, you rather than just copying it. So I am unsure what kind of creature he is aside from being or used to be some demon the queen had sealed away as a punishment. Hmm anyways as I said I have never seen this resistance to magic you already have knowledge of, then again it is rather rare for enemies to cast said spells against you.

Yeah I just made assumptions about the resistances, but it would make sense. With the rarity of enemies casting spells there hasn't really been a lot of work on magical resistances. That I know of at least.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For Dracolisk I may look toward Liadri with puppy eyes since something I got in mind for dracolisk npc could be good to heve her help. We all know who is most well known basilisk in game or well at least I think he's mostly recognized among all of his race. Then him having child with some dragoness could be source of that dracolisk. And since father of child is known for talking in french why not give child some lines in this language as well ^^

Rycharde (kudos to any who remember him still) made considerable amount of work on Glaciala Minotaurs. And their were even more than normal ones minos effect of demons experiments but in the end not meet demands and was throw away all the way to the Rift. Here with such background lore made for them I would see higher chance of faux faux minotaur. So that is a trail that can be picked it not for using normal minotaur from mountains.

Doppelanger enemy form mirror in Lethice Stronghold is kind of unique enemy. It have to some degree ability to copy PC appearance and some of the moves but not all. So even if he boasting that he is perfect or rather better copy of PC he actualy isn't. Also since we meantioned him. He was sealed in non physical form so what form it's? Demons not have already souls so what is it? Normaly when someone lost physical body we can say their are in their soul from but here it can't be applied. So it's puzzling how to call this state that this demon from mirror is. Ghost form? Easier would be to say it's just soul alone but then what is Shouldra? also ghost form/body or actualy soul without body?

csg608893

Nov 2, 2016
I'm not sure if it's just me, but whenever I load a game after getting the Fenrir transformation my back spikes have disappeared despite the fact that I haven't used any transformation items that would get rid of it.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Back on track with the NPC that @Ormael mentioned earlier, funny thing, I tought on a dragon too, but with Ember, Kiha and the PC are more than enough reptilians, and the game could use some non-human, non-canine, non-draconic male.

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
True about the doppelganger but what about his claim of cannon white and black magic that the player character can learn being... 'serf' magic? If advanced magic becomes a thing we can pick up wouldn't that require a rewrite or an expanison of the doppelganger character to properly react to it?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Coalsack Did I sense you may be silently lobbing after minotaur male npc? Or some more avian oreinted race? Those wouldn't be any of those three types you meantioned.

@csg608893 Did you saved game after getting those fenrir back spikes?

@Shade of Zurn Yeah i think in case PC can use more advanced magic this text may be in need of change. But hiere I hope it wasn't someone who write him and went awol but someone form still active people so asking them for right to make this change to accounting for this may not be impossible.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Back on track with the NPC that @Ormael mentioned earlier, funny thing, I tought on a dragon too, but with Ember, Kiha and the PC are more than enough reptilians, and the game could use some non-human, non-canine, non-draconic male.

What about a cat morph? I don't think there are any cat morph followers.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
@Shade of Zurn Yeah i think in case PC can use more advanced magic this text may be in need of change. But hiere I hope it wasn't someone who write him and went awol but someone form still active people so asking them for right to make this change to accounting for this may not be impossible.
Nope, it's just a reaction for the specific spell. For something of higher tier just act as for something like foxfire.
A Feline that thinks its a god? That fits so perfectly with most cats behavior towards humans... lol.
That's too. And housecat-like species would be quite amusing.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
A canine male follower. That gives us with few choices: cat-morph, lion-morph (their not yet exist but with manticore TF there will be almost all needed body parts to be used for lion/lioness), nekomanta and last one that may not tell much you all Six-Eyed Golden Ni-Lion. What others cat/feline races we could find aside some that are hybryd races?

@Etis Yeah well in that case putting reactions for more adv spells under reaction for foxfire may nt req. asking...I think it may not need it. Recently it's geting more scry to what should be or not asked about to not bring admins thunders.

@Shade of Zurn For feline npc with god complex don't we already got Akbal? It may ends up as making his copy that can be brought to camp.

csg608893

Nov 2, 2016
@Coalsack Did I sense you may be silently lobbing after minotaur male npc? Or some more avian oreinted race? Those wouldn't be any of those three types you meantioned.

@csg608893 Did you saved game after getting those fenrir back spikes?

Yes I saved immediately after getting the collar so that I could make some changes to my save file. At first I thought that those changes were what caused the problem, but when I tried again without making changes to the save file I still ran into the same problem with the back spikes.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
A canine male follower. That gives us with few choices: cat-morph, lion-morph (their not yet exist but with manticore TF there will be almost all needed body parts to be used for lion/lioness), nekomanta and last one that may not tell much you all Six-Eyed Golden Ni-Lion. What others cat/feline races we could find aside some that are hybryd races?
It depends. If you want it to be comical, make him a small cat-morph. If you want him to be more imposing, than something bigger would fit better.