CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Can we please have the work done by the lovers/followers? Building one small hut is already painful enough, singlehandily building a town while the waifus sunbathe will be insufferable.

Reactions: Ormael

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Probably each lover/follower will help with their own individual home and several will probably offer their aid for more community based issues like aqueducts?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Bah. I hope these things award plenty of ap. I also hope we get another source of stones.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Marble was hinted in base game about possibly helping building structures in the end getitng only nursery to been build on her own. Atm there are 3 npc that can help PC build things faster so it may be made that under Marble leadership their may build on their own. As long PC will provide materials and some plans/guide on what exactly should be build.

Not all camp mambers are planned to have seperate housing - some I planned to share some larger houses since their not seems to have in current contend so much mutual hatred to not live in same house.

For stones source we got Phylla and Tel'Adre. There is also I think finaly edited content for scavenging Town Ruins that wold be another source of wood, nails and stones. Even if RNG gods would favor PC there is change to find intact furniture there saving time and materials to make them by PC personaly. Another source of stones...probably some sort of rng enc in mountains/high mountains by fining abandoned mine thus allowing PC to get some stones laying around there, eventualy sending few of followers to do the mining.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not much over planning to make it portable between games with use of the Pearl. Still after we reach point camp will be small hamlet...do you think merely small cabin will be fitting place to live for a mighty Champion? xD

On side not I had yesterday/well technicaly still can call it today idea on male centaur that could be alternative to learning archery to Kelt. And he could even been recruitable to camp. Opinions if I should keep thinking about it or it's too much copying all that Kelt is into another npc?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The merely small champion already requires enough tedium to construct. Unless it allows us to carry extra features to new lives like gardens, nty.

Also, i'm not a centaur person. NTY.

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Hmm if it removes the need to deal with Kelt and having to submit one little bit to learn archery I am all for it if they are just a follower.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
The face is a dragon-like muzzle, take from that what you willl. SkinFurScalesChiten are scale-like bark, but i also wrote a TF for fur to turn into moss, and if you have moss it won't be replaced by scale-bark. Hands and forearms gain a layer of bark, for natural armor and claws (the former hidden under the moss if you have moss fur), root feet twist into a reptilian shape more suitable for biped locomotion. Wings/tail are fronds.

I meant for it to be dragon-like but distinctly chimeric, but i got carried away with the dragon influence. So now its a plant-dragon. And, hopefully, another mage race.

Think I have an image of something like that (Spar Snap Dragon form from Breath of Fire 2).

Nov 8, 2016
Could there be an artisan job? It would include things like forging divine weapons (flying swords ftw) and heavenly pills for increasing soulforce and stat caps.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Could there be an artisan job? It would include things like forging divine weapons (flying swords ftw) and heavenly pills for increasing soulforce and stat caps.
No.
Maybe.
Maayybee.

(Although i can say with confidence that divine weapons and heavenly pills will never be crafted by the PC. This isn't Skyrim. Also, we have Rath for creating assorted items of unfathomable power. And Evangeline for creating items of fathomable power)

Last edited:

Nov 8, 2016
But isn't this mod based on xanxia? Those aspects are a huge driving force in xanxia, if not the main focus for many novels. I haven't got far into Rathazul and Evangeline. Can either of them build weapons or non-transformative consumables?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Zevos That centaur male as possible camp member wouldn't be as dick as Kelt plus his main reason would be teach bow skill up to 100. After then if he be camp membr probably would be included in helping in some works in camp or at wors as "horse" to drag around some sort of cart to bring more wood/stones from other places back to camp. Or serve as another npc to keep night guard.

On divine weapons, pills and other stuff. Their will be added but I can't work at all at once. Rath would be probably keeping his curent niche so not him would be crafting them. Evangeline got already all sort of TF stuff niche to do (later on she will start making experimental stuff that can TF things in unpredictable ways). So for pills or other stuff as said done in xianxia novel would be some other one npc. I had thought about some sort of disciple/worshiper of god of crafting that would be concentrating on doing all type of items.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Morning I won't likely write much today as I'm taking a small break but yesterday I started working on a somewhat dellusional vampire bat chuunibyou that grandstand as some form of Draculina dungeon boss.

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Interesting; was wondering when vampires were going to make an appearance. Always felt like something was missing from base Corruption of Champions.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Still reaalyyy don't like centaurs. Can't we have a fox morph ranger or something of the sort?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Yes

Also, i'm really not a taur person. I don't want one of the previous m sexting canidates to be a taur. If this was a taur mere that teaches archery, i wouldn't care less.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If not I want to notice that there is quite higher demand to add some new male npc to camp this centaur would be centauress. So yeah if there will be not much interest in that male been taur I may just make it different race but still some that may be connected with bow users. Elves...dunno we not have so many almost human looking races, maybe corrupted dark elves to go with corrupted world theme.

Shade you forgot to menation werewolfs. Poor puppies left in dust since none want remember about them. But as much Liadri is hyped on this vamp lady she do talked about this on discord with peoples like Savin so she def will make it that way to not make us cross in forbiden content (vampires and werebeast are meantioned there but close to grey area so it would just req. doing it without corssing line too much and our luck she talked out where that line is thus wouldn't cross it). And as usual that npc can be hilarious too.

Shade of Zurn

Sep 21, 2016
Eh I think werewolves would have been hunted down by demons to extinction don't need people eating other people... less toys to play about with that way.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Given that demons not hunted down all resisting forces (Sand Witches, Harpy Queen phoenixes, Tel'Adre) there is always chance some werebeasts hidden in many places. But there may be not per se some ancient linage of werebeasts but some side effect of experiment for demons (thou why would their try to play with shapeshifters since their got better shifting abilities), or resistance forces trying to create new opposing force it's yet to be seen if it not blow up canon. But possibility of ability that would make npc/pc gain some characteristic of some werebeasts may be enough interesting to give it a try.

Ohh right probably good or bad news for all: got really hilarious idea for male camp companion. Now I need to try flesh it enough to be something to be added and not looks like 1 dimension npc.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
When I first encountered Raphael I was given the option to rape him. I reloaded to see if I could proc the option again, but I haven't been able to. What are the repercussions for choosing to rape him? As I didn't even know that it was possible. Also, how did I proc it in the first place?

Edit: Managed to proc it again, but what are the repercussions for choosing to?

Last edited:

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Perhaps a male/herm path for Raphael could be made where during the initial meeting you extort him for sex, then unleash his inner buttslut.
I was actually thinking about suggesting that. I have always wanted to turn the tides on the suave rogue. Turning him into your prize instead of his. :)

Last edited:

Nov 8, 2016
What do you think about adding a 'guide' to Hei'xin'Dao the guide would be an arcane archer and that could be the new archery trainer. This way you can add a smooth flow to unlocking archery soulforce manuals(if ever).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@nox bellua When PC raping him (req. ofc at least 33 lust fot his to show up plus PC bits been outside range what he likes so in other hands have body that he not like) would remove him from game after giving PC his rapier.

Well I not sure who wrote him but in case I would track it and contact that person I would talk about possibility to add some new option for Raph as making him that prize as was meantioned above.

On Edryn as archer trainer...I must think as she not strike me so hard about been archer gal. On 'guide' form He'Xin'Dao that would be arcane archer there is for ages in plans npc that would be teaching bow skill that req. already having 100/100 in bow skill that kelt train. So adding this guide may ends up with cloning this. But as jsut normal archer or arcane archer teaching basic archery bow skill been in He'Xin'Dao....I would give it a think.

Bonus question of the day :catte:: what race aside obvious human could be male npc that got god complex among few others quirks of his?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Scores
2 tails = +1
4 tails = +2
6 tails = +3
9 tails = +4
Ears = +1
Eyes = +1
Tatoo = +1
Human face = +1
Human arms = +1
Human legs = +1
Perk = +1
What is the reason behind enforcing human parts? Kinsune is a fox, who can pretend to be a human. But still a fox. So fox face/arms/legs should count as well.