CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
What is the reason behind enforcing human parts? Kinsune is a fox, who can pretend to be a human. But still a fox. So fox face/arms/legs should count as well.

Simply nerfing the possible matches kitsune can do. Heck id be tempted to have tatooed arms and legs as well. Sure maybe fox score can count as well but again it would mean id have to find a way to nerf kitsune combinability with fox morph especialy since fox morph was massively boosted. In the case fox morph and kitsune did had the option to be combined I would make it so their score dont stack togueter and rather turn the PC into a specific single TF wich is still called kitsune (same as for plant morph and fenrir) but I do get your point. Therefore in the event PC has more then 2 tail PC would entirely forfeith the fox morph score and shift toward the kitsune score.

We could add a line that do - If more then 1 tail fox score -10

Truthfully Etis I agree that kitsune and fox morph should go into a single race cathegory or at least have stackable benefit for the kitsune score however you shouldnt be able to gain both else being a furry kitsune will just make being non furry detrimental. Perhaps a fox morphed kitsune could instead be called a Kumiho?

Scores

Scores

no tail = -10 to kitsune score
1 tail = -10 to kitsune score
2 tails = +1 (-10 to fox morph score)
4 tails = +2 (-10 to fox morph score)
6 tails = +3 (-10 to fox morph score)
9 tails = +4 (-10 to fox morph score)
Ears = +1
Eyes = +1
Tatoo/fur = +1
Human face/fox face = +1
Human arms/fox arms = +1
Human legs/fox legs = +1
Perk = +1

this is my revision

Last edited:
Reactions: Ormael

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Simply nerfing the possible matches kitsune can do. Heck id be tempted to have tatooed arms and legs as well. Sure maybe fox score can count as well but again it would mean id have to find a way to nerf kitsune combinability with fox morph especialy since fox morph was massively boosted. In the case fox morph and kitsune did had the option to be combined I would make it so their score dont stack togueter and rather turn the PC into a specific single TF wich is still called kitsune (same as for plant morph and fenrir) but I do get your point. Therefore in the event PC has more then 2 tail PC would entirely forfeith the fox morph score and shift toward the kitsune score.

We could add a line that do - If more then 1 tail fox score -10

Truthfully Etis i agree that kitsune and fox morph should go into a single race cathegory. Perhaps a fox morphed kitsune could instead be called a Kumiho?
If it's all about balance, than it's simple. AFAIK fox and kitsune have the same type of bonuses. For fox-morph kitsune just return the greastest bonus, not sum of two. That if you really have to nerf it.

Kumiho has a bit different... Attitude. Less "playful tricksters" and more "monsters who eat people in a literal way". So Kumiho is more appropriate for the corrupt version.

Reactions: Agrok

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
If it's all about balance, than it's simple. AFAIK fox and kitsune have the same type of bonuses. For fox-morph kitsune just return the greastest bonus, not sum of two. That if you really have to nerf it.

Kumiho has a bit different... Attitude. Less "playful tricksters" and more "monsters who eat people in a literal way". So Kumiho is more appropriate for the corrupt version.

I posted a solution above your comment. Keep in mind the stat bonus is no longuer directly tied to the number of tail altrought having more tail help improve the score. Since a kitsune is in theory a multiple tailed fox (and because we dont want fox morph to count as kitsune...) anything below two tails has a -10 to the kitsune score and anything at 2 tail and above has a -10 to fox morph score therefore preventing stat stacking.

This isnt about weither or not your recognised as a fox morph or a kitsune but rather about if you can gain the stat bonus of both race with the same bodyparts which is something that should be made impossible.

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Ninja'd :(

Well, this can work as well. As long as 2 tails on a full fox-morph won't make your stats worse. Needs testing.

You will have the same stat having kitsune with fox feature then kitsune with human feature this is a purely esthetical change. What I was trying to prevent was kitsune gaining double race boost or fox morph gaining kitsunes boost.

Since we talking fox heres fox morph changes.

Fox
4 Point = +15 speed +5 intelligence
7 Point = -10 strength +60 speed +30 intelligence
Note: Fox now can gain fox eyes and fox arms.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Goblin for the lulz

I do thought about imps and goblins but imps are souless bastards (well almsot ideal but I not much convinced myslef I want make him souless) and goblins after demns ivasion are all female race so aside case of PC tah is snowflake and can be male goblin...ummm that I notsure if would be good option. Well mayb if I settle he's another snowflake been another male goblin...but then it mean he is probably heavy busy in some goblin brood keep fucking his waifu and his daughters/granddaughters and so on so slim chance PC can meet him.

@Etis Kitsune score could be also build upon fox similary as horse and unicorn are. Same with stat changes them not be entirely seperate set of stats but stats added with keeping fox score as base and kitsune bonuses been addon on fox bonuses.

@Coalsack Yeah seems you go similar thoughts as mine ^^

What about Satyr?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
@nox belluaBonus question of the day :catte:: what race aside obvious human could be male npc that got god complex among few others quirks of his?
Dragon, obviously :)

You will have the same stat having kitsune with fox feature then kitsune with human feature this is a purely esthetical change. What I was trying to prevent was kitsune gaining double race boost or fox morph gaining kitsunes boost.
As long as it won't encourage making weird hybrids...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Dragon, obviously :)

Yarr Yarr for the mighty dragon male ^^ You think more along lines more of dragon-morph or dragon-boy?

@Liadri Umm why not Satyr with god complex? You not seen yet rest of idea...it's so hilarious and yet too dangerous for me to talk openly here on forum...

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
If Ormael could ''notice me sempai'' me perhaps I could get started on writting some extra naga content today as I will be no less then 8 hour witheout internet with only my phone and google doc. Otherwise I will likely just enjoy a very calm night.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Both will do, but... True superior dragon who looks almost like a squishy human?

Well that male npc got already problem with having god complex so...hmmm a merely dragon-boy that not only think about himself as mighty god but also as mighty dragon. In short he think he's mighty dragon god. Damn that actuayl would be even more hilarious since...I do have plan to put god tier npc that is actualy true dragon. This could serve as hilarious contrast between male npc that think is dragon god and...npc that IS dragon god ^^

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I will be writing a lot of text today for Ayane including possibly an anal scene, something wich normaly not that fond of.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Perhaps a power mad mage that becomes the PC's apprentice after he gets his ass whupped?

What about a kobold that ended up becoming half dragon after finding some drake flowers. Perhaps his side story could be a combination of coming to his senses, seeking (relative) purity and becoming a pure dragon.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
@Ormael If it would be posible to turn the tides on Raphael that would be awesome. Just thinking about it is getting me excited. :D However, like you said, I also don't know who Raphael's original author is. If anyone knows please add some insight. Hopefully we can contact the author and they will allow it.

For a race with a god complex you would have: any demon/demon-morph. Though I guess that would include Akbal.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
In case people are interested I'm writting two new tf branch to naga wich is vouivre and couatl.

Dragon snake and feather snake enthousiast are about to be very happy.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well that male npc got already problem with having god complex so...hmmm a merely dragon-boy that not only think about himself as mighty god but also as mighty dragon. In short he think he's mighty dragon god. Damn that actuayl would be even more hilarious since...I do have plan to put god tier npc that is actualy true dragon. This could serve as hilarious contrast between male npc that think is dragon god and...npc that IS dragon god ^^
Heh... Than you just have to make cross content for them.
Perhaps a power mad mage that becomes the PC's apprentice after he gets his ass whupped?

What about a kobold that ended up becoming half dragon after finding some drake flowers. Perhaps his side story could be a combination of coming to his senses, seeking (relative) purity and becoming a pure dragon.
PC can't be a skilled mage. He just can learn few simple moves. "Easy to pick, hard to impress".

Pure kobold? May be interesting.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Can't be a skilled mage? Perhaps it's time I make this otherwise by oppening a magic school in Tel Adre.

As for vouivre and couatl, vouivre would gain access to a lethal poison breath weapon and couatl to an improved bite attack.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Whipping skilled mage...well using pure physical force to asswhip him? Kobold...yeah that may be worth to check. Atm got lizans > dragonewts > dragons change path set. Kobols may still been put here too.

@nox bellua Not to meantion TF's for those (which recipes would probably into resident camp alchemist from TF hands) it would include ertinly one npc for each those types. So someday when those TF will be added would be day PC can find that races npc's ingame too somewhere.

@Etis Well since I probably will settle on making this male npc a dragon-boy (well more contrast to his delusion of been mighty dragon ^^) surely there will be some cross interactions between him and that dragon god npc ;)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Perhaps a kobold prophet that shows up out of the blue and starts worshiping the PC. And later, Ember as well. He sees the PC's role in restoring dragonkind and subserviates himself to further it?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
@Etis Well since I probably will settle on making this male npc a dragon-boy (well more contrast to his delusion of been mighty dragon ^^) surely there will be some cross interactions between him and that dragon god npc ;)
Don't forget Ember :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@nox bellua Well that just only effect of my recent made new rule: no new TF without having at elast one PC of that race. So to keep this rule true I still need make few npc's like....scorpion-morphs (thou here TF itself is quite incomplete itself too), Uni/Alicorns.

@Zevos Hehe a suspicious kobold prophet that got shady plans for PC, camp and draongkin in general :D Oh wait that would sound too grim would it?

@Etis Ahh yes. Ember can't be forgoten. Luckly her creatoer are still around so can ask if their ok with making some changes to her.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
[USER=16]@Etis Ahh yes. Ember can't be forgoten. Luckly her creatoer are still around so can ask if their ok with making some changes to her.[/USER]
Ember is always "he" for me (I just can't resist his m/m content), and with his own oversized ego...

Wish to see more Ember character development... That "Lusty Fuck" scene suggests where it goes, and it looks very nice.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
Ember is always "he" for me (I just can't resist his m/m content), and with his own oversized ego...

Wish to see more Ember character development... That "Lusty Fuck" scene suggests where it goes, and it looks very nice.

Agree with more character development for Ember. Also Ember has always been female or herm for me.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Etis Well Ember IS and will be always QB/LD creation so it not so hard to contact one of them and ask for permission on some changes. As long We would show them link to gdoc with changes so their see it and approve. It was case with this gdoc that Coalsack wrote. LD seen it as said OK so I adding stuff from it since it gain approval of LD to be used in mod.

Now that I think...maybe I would kindly ask LD about possibility of giving Arian Dragonewt option ^^
Or maybe even going even further up to dragon. If handled properly may be interesting.

@nox bellua There is EmberQuest gdoc I seen on Revamp Trello. As long Kitteh agree I may also work on adding it. On Pure and Corrupted Ember this one part seems to be forever lost and we would probably forever stick with Tainted one Ember. Also if authors allow I got in plans some upgrades to Ember lair similary like PC can get it won cabin.

Last edited: