CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Is there a way to cure bro brains in the mod yet?

If the Champion drinks both Bimbo Liqueur and Bro Brew (in any order) replaces all effects of the two with a corresponding pair of Futa perks — Futa Form and Futa Faculties. (Course Futa Faculties is same as Bimbo and Bro Brains.)

But to get rid of any of the above mental problems talk to Rathazul. (FYI: Keep in mind, if you get Futa Form you CANNOT get rid of either cock or cunt.)

Did the futa version, played around with low intel for a few days, then talked with alchemist and walla! You have to build intel of course (Scholar's Tea) from Giacomo.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
BlackCockUpdateBanner_zps73ghe9nv.png

(Original Bimbo Jojo art by Adjatha)

I'm pleased to announce that a new update has finally came out!

The update you have been waiting for. I call it... The Black Cock Update! Since the update is centered around The Black Cock, a food tent. But that's not it! You can also have Bimbo Jojo and you can get Isabella pregnant.

You can check out what's new! The change log will soon be posted to the wiki as well.

You can actually cure yourself of Bro Brains without the need of becoming a futa. Simply go to Rathazul when you have Bro Brains perk and he can make a debimbo for you with the right ingredients.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never realized it had died. Either way glad to see a full and new update. Thanks for all the hard work Mod team.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
for the satyr wine is the mpreg perk added? it seems i can't get it (also would love if possible to say using said wine to make a potion that gives you the perk and not be said satyr)

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
I have shouldra complaining about my small breasts:

Quote said:
A stretching sensation on your tits directs your attention. Shouldra is puffing up your nipples. “If you just had some big, succulent teats, I’m sure that...” You interrupt the phantom before she can finish, insisting that she leave well enough alone. Your chained nipples shrink down to their normal size, but not without a little disapproving huff from your ghostly roommate.
But...

Quote said:
You have three rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest.
—Your uppermost rack houses two monumental breasts with four 3.7-inch ponderous teats each. They could easily fill a large MMM-cup bra.
—The second row holds two tits with four 3.7-inch ebony nipples each. They could easily fill a M-cup bra.
—Your third row of breasts contains two immense tits with four 3.7-inch milk-leaking teats each. They could easily fill a big LL-cup bra.
LOL

You can actually cure yourself of Bro Brains without the need of becoming a futa. Simply go to Rathazul when you have Bro Brains perk and he can make a debimbo for you with the right ingredients.
Wasn't sure if I made that point clearly, obviously not. Said that Rathazul could take care of all three mental issues: Bimbo Brains, Bro Brains and Futa Faculties. I just like the Futa Form and was bragging.  B|

Belgrath

Sep 4, 2015
Where would our heros be without Rathazul.

I have really bitten off a lot, trying toedit this game.

But hay, I'm learning lots about it as I go. May even get so changes done soon.

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
I have shouldra complaining about my small breasts:

But...

LOL

Wasn't sure if I made that point clearly, obviously not. Said that Rathazul could take care of all three mental issues: Bimbo Brains, Bro Brains and Futa Faculties. I just like the Futa Form and was bragging.  B|
shouldra complains about your small breasts no matter the size. I don't know if her scenes were altered or not from vanilla.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I think that feature was replaced by the mods Ascension point system. You can get the same effect by maxing out the corruption tolerance value.

Lurker

Sep 25, 2015
shouldra complains about your small breasts no matter the size. I don't know if her scenes were altered or not from vanilla.

Shouldra was my favourite character when I played vanilla CoC.  The combination of humour, mischief, attitude, wanton transformations and hot erotic scenes bordering on the ridiculous brought many a smile to my face.

I really hope that her role could be expanded in the future, while keeping the original personality and "feel" of the character.  Hell, if it was a TV show, I'll advocate for a spin-off :)

Unfortunately I cannot offer help since my own erotica writing skills are insufficient for the task.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
I think that feature was replaced by the mods Ascension point system. You can get the same effect by maxing out the corruption tolerance value.

Heh Thanks, just edited that perk and voila. I always found it annoying when that tiger gave my toons' trouble at the bazaar and was unable to give a little payback Mareth style cause my toon was too good, well good is not always nice so yeah that is one of the few things I alter for a toon.

Awesome-est

Nov 8, 2015
Hey, sorry to be that guy, but I'm new here, found the game a couple days ago (the original) and started playing it. It's really good and when I saw there was a modded version that was recently updated I wanted some infos.

I play mainly on my android tablet (the original), but I wanted to know where can I download the new version and how can I play it offline. I assume it's a swf folder.

Really cool game,... some fetish that I'm not really into, but I don't care that much. I assume this version is even better

Thanks

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
You can still get a hold of the 1.2.18 .apk by clicking on "GitHub" on the front page and then clicking on "Releases", then scroll down until you see 1.2.18's releases. 1.3 doesn't have an .apk version yet -- patience, 1.3 just got release. I'm sure Kitteh will get to it when he can. Please note the .apk has been notoriously known to occasionally not work and there isn't really a working fix for that if it doesn't work for you.

The Meaningless Corruption flag is no longer needed since the Corruption Tolerance perk renders it obsolete and is better anyways since the flag only affected a few scenes while the perk affects far more. For all intents and purposes, the perk is the flag, essentially.

Btw, just took a couple seconds to look up a method of running the .swf on android devices...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.br.com.bitlabs.SWFPlayer

Awesome-est

Nov 8, 2015
Also, where is the best place for the faq new release and stuff, I used to go on a wiki for Coc Original. 

I really don't know the differences between Original and the Mod version, but there must be a few.

If I play 1.2.18 on my tablet and then upgrade later on,... will I need to start over. 

Sorry I have too much questions

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Also, where is the best place for the faq new release and stuff, I used to go on a wiki for Coc Original. 

I really don't know the differences between Original and the Mod version, but there must be a few.

If I play 1.2.18 on my tablet and then upgrade later on,... will I need to start over. 

Sorry I have too much questions

There use to be a features page that listed and briefly detailed the Revamp additions, but that was I believe lost when Fen's old hosting company decided to up and up shut down without telling him. There was a lot of old data that got lost because of it, thank the Maker people make backups of shit. Closest thing is the rather lengthy series of change logs which is linked on the front page. Not really sure about the upgrade question, though. Not my area of expertise.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Btw, just took a couple seconds to look up a method of running the .swf on android devices...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.br.com.bitlabs.SWFPlayer

Thanx for the pointer. Added link to the wiki. The link is on Current Versions box on right side of the main page. :)  

The faq is available on the Revamp wiki site: Version History.

Awesome-est

Nov 8, 2015

Thanx for the pointer. Added link to the wiki. The link is on Current Versions box on right side of the main page. :)  

The faq is available on the Revamp wiki site: Version History.
Thanks,... I'm still pretty new to this game and where to go. I see a bunch of differences between OG and This version, but still I have a lot to find

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Image pack has also been updated to v5, so NEW PICS for you text-based gameplay shenanigans. Installation is a breeze, just have the image folder and game in the same location and the game takes care of the rest.

Have fun (spoiler for the link because this website has to make it so frakin difficult!).

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Image pack has also been updated to v5, so NEW PICS for you text-based gameplay shenanigans. Installation is a breeze, just have the image folder and game in the same location and the game takes care of the rest.
Thanx for the reminder. Been wanting to do this for a long time now but always something else to keep me occupied. Added link to wiki's Main Page Current Version box on right side of the page. 

dragontamer8740

Nov 9, 2015
am i the only one wit ha problem with the android version?

What is the problem?

I can try to make a custom android build for you like I already do somewhat regularly for myself.

Also, is there a way to request that content be added short of writing the code and doing a git pull request?

For example, Ember had a lot of content written up that was never put in-game:

Core EmberQuest Doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xfLr63wiyfvuqiuJckoWfmoXnJ6-UBHg00o7rArXC_4/edit

Tainted Ember's dialogue in Emberquest:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iiRi6QTWVtMqKM8mZV_LfhGLIsk4eMNwDCM1MMgVhdc/edit

Pure Ember:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HAdJ178NiZbS89JaFYdAGLctfJdTDCUZ8pIDlxmCQvw/edit

Post-Emberquest Sex Scene unlock for Tainted Ember

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VjwxySvrobSKVcX5Onldyr4FG0x5SS5TdFRSbjAfulA/edit

Follower interactions for Tainted Ember (I'm not sure if this is in the game already):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ojcHzuajb3xlU-t1xwfN41sZwon9J3Mth_xtex3bO_E/edit

Was hard to find these since the old forums died. But there they are.

There's a LOT of stuff ready to code here, and I've been hoping for more Ember content for a very long time now.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Kitteh has declined from working on Ember because of the massive timesink working on her would present. Or rather her corrupted and pure paths that is. Not sure if her quest emwill be done or not.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
What is the problem?

I can try to make a custom android build for you like I already do somewhat regularly for myself.

Also, is there a way to request that content be added short of writing the code and doing a git pull request?

For example, Ember had a lot of content written up that was never put in-game:

QB posted all those and more, one or two pages back