Bubble's CoC2 Hub

What would you prefer I work on after Sugo's submission/approval?

• Sugo's Expack: U Go 4 Sugo - Caparison Quest (small CYOA quest + 1 scene for Sugo)

• Unnamed Fairy Male: Size-Fetishes and Old Forest Encounter

• Marked Merk Mercenaries: An early multi-typed set of combat encounters, with two unique NPC leaders

Results are only viewable after voting.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Thank @InterestedTalker as his fan art motivated me to finally get out there and get proper artwork out there for one of 4 mercenaries. Now we just got 2 more to go and all 4 of the ones (minus the face-knotting merc) from the first part will have art for the end-state of the initial mercenary content.

Specifically, his art was a great pose and good facial guide. Not to mention it sold me of confirming her deer legs. TBQH, she's so far one of my favorite characters just because it helps showcase wyld elves and their uniqueness.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I always imagined she'd be blonde, not sure why though.
It's part of being elvish. Elf sluts normally come off blonde due to fantasy stereotypes.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The name Lusamine also evokes light imagery. Kind of sounds like Luster or Lucent or Lumin which share the Latin root Lux meaning light. There's also the pokemon character Lusamine that's blonde.
Wowee we got us a NERRRRRRRD.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Updated the first post with some hints/glimpses into what's coming from me in the pipeline.

Expect some initial progress on one of my WIP/waiting projects (such as Bask) sometime in June, paired with a more comprehensive update + post. More just posting for that end of the month round-up feel (and preparing myself for the updates I do on Patreon).

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Lusamine is finished, something else that can be seen on Patreon shortly is finished, commission work is cleared out, and multiple codex entries are finished. This month wrapped up into a nicely productive change.

But best of all?

I've -- finally -- got my eye on someone besides Bask for the next project.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Oh hey, it's been a month. I guess I should give you guys something -- along with this -- huh? As you may or may not have noticed, @The Observer has been posting some Floofhaus-related content as of recently. This is, of course, the internal name we've used to shorthand/discuss the Kitsune area intended to drop into CoC2 in the future. And as people may have noticed, I am drunkenly sporting my kitsune -- Takahiro. Below, you can find a spoiler featuring a similar write-up and discussion about Takahiro & his concepts. Enjoy. Oh, and for those waiting on Patreon's updates, those are coming later today (it's 1 AM for me) or at their latest tomorrow. I'm hoping to get that teaser above finished up and begin work on a bunny woman who has been sorely waiting many months.

And a reminder -- Takahiro's artwork is intended to be an early/alternative piece. He'll eventually get official/higher quality artwork.

foyH0jCDJmSWegB2BI2UazbvMeK2fMyY2D53j5GO2E2Z8vdVnBXqj9xeeuvqMI3lzhr1IrrkP73cpi16axcPZn4DQDeyrAxNLVEqTC5iw0nuoaGT5KZPlfCMLWdD-VJfepbIzKY-

The concept for Takahiro is a simple one — a lean, bisexual kitsune bro for PCs to interact with. He's a play on many concepts but the biggest is the Drunk Beggar of China and the Wandering Ronin.

Among Floofhaus' population are primarily two groups: those who stay within their sanctuary and those who head outside of it. Takahiro is part of the latter group, but unlike the scouts seeking food or Kohaku's mercantile enterprises, he has the role of Seeker. While this role holds little power, the importance of it is what lies at the core of Takahiro's content — the retrieval and locating of artifacts left and lost throughout the world by Keros. Once said to be an aspiring champion, his rise to the position originally left many kitsune upset; Azami and others saw it as an abandonment of duty, as the relics of Keros were few while the safety of the village was above all others in importance. Over his lengthy career as the Seeker, Takahiro has only gained more disgust and disdain from most kitsune after each failure. After failing twice to find the artifacts of their god, he returns to the village and Komari with one final treasure in mind: the Neverending Flask of Keros.

By the time the PC meets him, he's gone from the prestigious warrior to the total trainwreck; the only way he could hope to cope with his failures and besmirched honor was to take on drinking. Players will get to meet Takahiro and see him drunkenly waste his potential (highlighted in various initial scenes planned in his content) around FloofHaus, each kitsune having their own statements on him to showcase this. Players will earn respect from him by drinking, goading fights rather than starting them, and overall being good to everyone.

After enough time, this culminates in what will be the largest part of Takahiro's content — the quest for the Neverending Flask. The player will walk in on him trying to convince Old Momma Kitsune that he can finally serve Keros properly; however, she refutes his desires to go and declares he will remain in the village.

Takahiro will approach the player and propose that they help him find the artifact — in exchange, he swears he will change. From this point, the player will participate in a quest that can unlock a romance route for female PCs and a sex buddy route for males. Ultimately, however, the player's decision to help him or not will lead to Takahiro either returning in victory or vanishing into ambiguity.

While this is a mere teaser of his content, Takahiro is intended to play a prominent male figure for players to interact with regardless of gender. His romance path only exists because (while bisexual) the player's dedication reaches him. While he might not be the new champion of Keros like you, he showcases that not all of the Kitsune sit waiting for tradition but that some are willing to go forth.

As a fellow member of Azami's generation, he's a very culturally-aligned kitsune with little desire or fascination for too many things in the Frost Marches. Players looking to learn or experience cultural flavors of alcohol, lordless warriors (in a culture where someone without a lord was considered lower than most), and more will find a good friend in Takahiro.

And of course, you can fuck his butt. Or get fucked in the butt. Takahiro doesn't really mind — he IS still a kitsune after all.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Oh hey everybody, it's that time of the whatever. First thing's first...
Coming Soon: Winter Drider Queen
This was a commission I'd taken on and teased (obviously), but now it's actually done. It still has to pass review & is a ways off due to being part of the Frostwoods, but the Winter Drider Queen should appeal to a lot of you folks out there. It's a lot of hetero stuff (mostly) but also features some nice egg content. So yeah.

Additionally, I've scraped together a short based on one of my favorite CoC characters -- Amily.
No, it doesn't feature her. Rather than focusing on her, it plays into COMPLETELY UNSUPPORTED BY SAVIN AND COC2 TEAM idea following one of her oldest sons, Kerk. It doesn't have sex but it does toy with the idea that he went lone wolf AF, found Kas working, and then tried to fuck with her only to get pulled along through the portal. It's a primer -- if you will -- for potentially more work and sprinkling into the pot to help pad up rewards for backers of mine.

Kerk sneaks into Lethice's fortress hoping to avenge his people, yet ends up finding Kas working on the portal. When he tries to fuck her up, she fucks him hardcore with MAGIC BRO. Rather than killing him, she gives him a potion that fucking ruins his emotions and strips them (to make him no longer human or some ethos shit like that). Yet what she doesn't know is that her magic wears off, allowing him to lunge and follow her through. Unlike Kas -- who traded -- his following splinters away from the portal and ends up killing a whole bunch of people who basically get life-sapped to allow him to make it.

But yeah, I'm going to likely be doing some work on another commission involving the Drider for a few days before I take a small CoC2 break for working on Yancy. After that, it's going to likely jump back and be Takahiro that I work on. I know people want Zanali (Ninali got renamed, BTDubs) but I want to make sure that when I swap to her, I can work on her faithfully without overlapping content/mannerisms of the drider. Please understand this decision wasn't easy, but she is very similar to the Drider and I want to avoid making them the exact same. I also think people will have a plethora of content (if you're fans of mine) to hold you over until then. And as always, thanks for the supports & follows.

Oh yeah, and expect some new art soon. I'm probably going to get some spicy Jen artwork from that fancy new artist we got. I just need to actually get into the queue and junk. Later bros.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Here's a mid/late August update.

I wrote a scene where Cait sucks your cock.
Oh and I'm working on finishing up/polishing an orc thing. All this while kinda half-stepping between Yancy (my sole TiTS project currently) and some Leofric + secret future project. Lots of gay stuff + some green man things. I'd give you guys a serious update but like... all I'm known for is shitposts. I can't possibly give you guys something of substance.

Except for a shitty-edit of Leofric's artwork, which is likely going to be a reference for some new/proper artwork for him.
tYqtzuEewano7ZWdn4hzGsAPQwJCELrYo6OJZpiUDUCgDCuEp3fH2CPefsK1_UfThZYw5RXaVJkrZPBvoPtB-jnyYZqc5o6hzYlVNtNEmwiy6C4Tjp6xZgt6Cn9-I9hkAhXgtMXY

And that my misc sex pack is likely going to become my secondary project once I wrap up the orcs and begin focusing on either Yancy or Leofric/Hornet Prince.

I'm also going to be honest on another discussion -- there may or may not be some folks who recall a taeleer gal named Zanali. You know, BunMILF. She's still definitely happening but has been temporarily benched/end-of-queue'd. This is due to the fact that while I'm warmed up into writing with her, I want to actually take her content back to the drawing board so I can fix/re-design her & some of her intended features. This means I may restructure her but will overall still be bringing the same content.

The main reason I decided on this is that a lot of my other queued items (such as Leofric) are all continuations for content already in the game. Normally my design theory is to jump around and slowly expand content; but I think I've heard a billion times now things like "I want more Jen" and excitement over subjects like Ninian's expack, Sugo's 2nd, and the individual mercenary updates. The latter + Jen comments, however, are the biggest pull - the mercenary content cannot progress without finishing Leofric's part and its closure. Not only does this pad-out the early game - and address one of my biggest issues with early-game content in general in most games - but it will also allow me to be satisfied with some of my earlier stuff so I can fully focus on transitioning to mid-game assets & characters, such as Takahiro, the Drider, and Zanali + Zanza & Sose. I hope that this doesn't leave too many folks upset.

Bask is also technically in this queue focus but it's for a different reason -- hopefully, folks will come to understand why I'm still making my solar-powered hornet sometime in the near future.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I sincerely hope we get gossip expacs for Lusamine to go with new zones, they've been fun to read. Also will futas be able to become her husband or will it be similar to Takahiro and have a split between romance and sex friend based on gender?
Lusamine will tolerate/be with women with cocks; she just isn’t into eating girls out of anything in that vein. There’ll be a similar pathing, however, but in a different flavor; both the dickless and dickbearers will be able to partake in her future planned content.

As for more gossip, that was always planned. I’ll likely do small updates but they may not go announced given how small they’re going to be. The exception is if I bundle it as part of a general mercenary or Lusamine update.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Unlike my more popular older writers and their constantly buzzing hubs, I'm here to do my casually poorly paced updates.

So last time I finished Cait's oral scene (you're welcome, virgins) but today was another pretty solid knock-out for future content. A scene for the Orc Camp (For the Orc, Whore'd) involving the lodge was knocked out. It's currently available to view for anyone who visits my Patreon.

Apart from that, I'm also working on another hornet besides Bask; see more on that soon, as it's a higher-ish priority task offered/allowed to me by the big Gayvin. Apart from that, I'm going to be chipping away at some other content and trying to get an update for the thread's OP. And working on Yancy for TiTS whenever not doing the content I have in the queue for CoC2. And also getting some artwork to share soon, hopefully.

Oh, and I guess also working on Sugo expack #2's skeleton/design and some shit like that.

Later for probably a month or something, as per usual Bubs behavior.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I did a small Janeen thing recently that'll probably get updated into the OP when I do my big round at the start of next month.

Anyhow, here's the link for folks. It was intended to be a basic gym training scene but turned into a lil-bit of sex. Very casual content. Furry cunnilingus, who knew. More than likely it'll need a pass or two before approval, though, given how it just sorta collapsed together in the spur of the moment.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
How's the Domme Bunny coming along? it seems really interesting
In queue but not high priority currently; I'm working on other things that I was comm'd/pushed/asked to work on instead. As well as something else that I'm keeping a bit secret for now.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Patreon updates are out following the Drider implementation. I hope she was worth the wait. Opening post’ll be getting updated sometime later this week with new/released stuff shortly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I wrote Boomer and Etheryn blowing you, Sugo and Cait kissing each other for you, and Arona stepping in on the Alraune.

I’m sleep-deprived from yesterday + today but I think today went p okay.

Aven

Nov 6, 2019
Hello !

So, just want to start with the fact that I looove Lusamine, she's an adorable character !

I noticed something though, I'm not sure if it's the right thread to mention it, so apologies in advance, but I checker her design document and went ingame to be sure, so :

She has a variant line in the Tavern the first time you meet her if you beat and/or fucked her in the Foothills, but ! You can have mast-ear-bated her in Tavern but she'll still treat you as if it's the first time you meet her if you then decide to go fuck her for the first time after-fight in the Foothills.

I think it'd be neat if fucking her had some more wholesome variants since the PC flirted with a her a bit previously, or at least simply have it set the "if playing scene for 1st time" marker at false ?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hello !

So, just want to start with the fact that I looove Lusamine, she's an adorable character !

I noticed something though, I'm not sure if it's the right thread to mention it, so apologies in advance, but I checker her design document and went ingame to be sure, so :

She has a variant line in the Tavern the first time you meet her if you beat and/or fucked her in the Foothills, but ! You can have mast-ear-bated her in Tavern but she'll still treat you as if it's the first time you meet her if you then decide to go fuck her for the first time after-fight in the Foothills.

I think it'd be neat if fucking her had some more wholesome variants since the PC flirted with a her a bit previously, or at least simply have it set the "if playing scene for 1st time" marker at false ?
She’s supposed to do her recognized text, AFAIK, if you meet her in tavern; report that in the bug board.

Aven

Nov 6, 2019
Oh yes, she totally does her "recognized" text in the tavern !

What I mean is that : by example, if you beat her and her friends, yet never fucked her in the Foothills;

Then, you spend time with her in the Tavern (talking and flirting), maybe even molesting her ear canals with your fingers

Then you go to the Foothills and beat her again, you'll only have the regular sex option "Fuck Gal", which I thought was a bit immersion breaking (continuity breaking ?) since the PC should be able to recognize her (and no need for introductions, they know each others name !) and instead have the "Fuck Lusamine" option.

Sorry if I'm not very clear :(

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Oh yes, she totally does her "recognized" text in the tavern !

What I mean is that : by example, if you beat her and her friends, yet never fucked her in the Foothills;

Then, you spend time with her in the Tavern (talking and flirting), maybe even molesting her ear canals with your fingers

Then you go to the Foothills and beat her again, you'll only have the regular sex option "Fuck Gal", which I thought was a bit immersion breaking (continuity breaking ?) since the PC should be able to recognize her (and no need for introductions, they know each others name !) and instead have the "Fuck Lusamine" option.

Sorry if I'm not very clear :(
You were clear. I told you it’s a bug.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Benis update coming in early December.

moebutts

Aug 9, 2016
Loved that gangbang scene in the Kervus lodge! Is it going to be repeatable, and is there any chance the DAP scene could be made available to vagina-havers if buttslut mode is on?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Loved that gangbang scene in the Kervus lodge! Is it going to be repeatable, and is there any chance the DAP scene could be made available to vagina-havers if buttslut mode is on?
If it isn't already, it IS possible to make it available to vagina folks. However, I'd rather not go through and re-edit it personally. If someone makes an edit using proper parsers for it, I'll kick it to a Coder.

But honestly, the goal was that IF you had a vagina the orcs fuck it. For the Orc Horde, you must breed more green.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
For the Orc Horde, you must breed more green.
It's the green, it's the green, it's the green you need...and when I look into your future, it's the green that I seen.

Reactions: Tristan Black