Bubble's CoC2 Hub

What would you prefer I work on after Sugo's submission/approval?

• Sugo's Expack: U Go 4 Sugo - Caparison Quest (small CYOA quest + 1 scene for Sugo)

• Unnamed Fairy Male: Size-Fetishes and Old Forest Encounter

• Marked Merk Mercenaries: An early multi-typed set of combat encounters, with two unique NPC leaders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Oh wow! If it gets into it for reals I'll be all like: Oh hey! that's the guy Bubble made! I RP'ed with that guy~.

Reactions: BubbleLord

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hey everyone. So good news, mixed news, and more good news.

Good News: The MMM: Part 1 Document has some editors helping me and is progressing well.
Thanks to those who are helping, will be helping, or have helped already. The Marked Merk Mercenaries Band (AKA MMM: Part 1) is looking good. I'm pretty confident with it, but asked for the help of some experienced folks who should hopefully give me a strong source of feedback in the coming days to push the document toward it's 2nd and 3rd (final) drafts. From there, it's just the normal bump and grind until the content is finished and submitted to test the waters of approval.

Mixed News: Ninian will be getting a proper document started soon.
This is mixed news because it's good for those of you who are SUPER STOKED for Ninian (the poll swung in his favor recently)... but it's not great because there's another thing I'd like to get ironed out. That's the other good news.

Good News #2: I will be outlining the Irobee, an Iroquois and Cherokee-inspired species of Bee that I'd like to work with to get implemented and provide bee stuff a nice home.
Unlike Sugo, the Marked Merk Mercenaries, and Ninian in a lot of ways. The Irobee are a thing I've discussed on the Discord multiple times: imagine a species of homey bees that live in a large collection of honeycombs tucked away in a deep part of the forests. The doc I'm making will feature as an outline that slowly, piece-by-piece, gets crunched into content. Unlike my other documents, this one will not be shared until I get it run by Savin and have the outline in an "approved as solid concept" state. This does not in any way mean that it will be approved when posted, but that the Irobee, as a concept, are viable within CoC2 and I can invest my full workpower into them.

Now, I want to highlight that I am only outlining them. This is because, as a species, the idea must be sound, the culture fit, and there be plenty of things for the PC to do within the provided content and interaction with the species. And I fully intend to make the Irobee a focus of mine later on after Sugo is in a much more fleshed out state, after Ninian's first release, and probably either following Part 2 or Part 3 of the MMM content. This is because of the fact that I intend to fully follow Savin's wishes for CoC2 and flesh content out rather than leave it be. Sugo getting more content will make him less of a casual sex object, Ninian will be a very well-done encounter, and Part 2 (or even 3) will provide story + 2-3 total combat encounters for the PC. This, to me, will make this content fleshed out enough to focus on a much larger project.

Anyhow, that's some updates on the content I'm workin' on. Keep an eye out for more info in the coming days on the MMM Part 1 Document, as well as the posting of Ninian's document. Should be a fun (only kinda gay, mega gay if you only want pixie stuff) week comin' up!

:ghost::gizz:

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Oh praise be to the lewd elder gods you're makin' sexy beeeeeees! All I can say is fuck yeah!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Holding off for the moment on making a thread individually for it, but for those who've been patiently waiting for the 2nd most popular vote, here's your long-awaited prize.

Ninian the Cock-Craving Twink Pixie

I'll be working to flesh it out in my time between working on the MMM, but with how well the submission is progressing I'm fairly confident that I can work on both Part 1 and Ninian. Once I finish up and submit the Marked Mercenary's Part 1, I'll start a thread and better outline and detail Ninian for those who would prefer waiting. However, you can see a summary within the document now if you don't mind reading and potentially spoiling yourself.

Ranie

Apr 3, 2018
I read the summary and skimmed the rest of the doc and it looks like there's potential for special dom PC scenes. Is that in the works with Ninian's storyline?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I read the summary and skimmed the rest of the doc and it looks like there's potential for special dom PC scenes. Is that in the works with Ninian's storyline?
Most of Ninian's core content is intended for him to lust for a cock-wielding PC via his species-based instinctual dick-lust. Making him submit is as simple as supplying the dick.

But I'm not decided if he'll become an outright complete sub, in particular because there's Nino as additional content for the future. It's much more that a fat rod in his face brings out his inner girl (pixies seek out dick from my last discussion with Misty) than outright submission. This will be explored via his dialogue and how certain scenes unlock.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
the PC could just make him their sub

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
the PC could just make him their sub
That was kind of the point of what I pointed out. But there's a significant difference between him submitting for dick and him being a sub outright.

RetJames

Apr 12, 2018
While I personally voted for the Merks because I'm not into taur stuff personally, I'm a big advocate for depth over girth... I mean breadth. If you want to add more to Sugo, do it before you move on to something else. I think the best thing is to add the best and deepest content you can before branching out and making more different things.

On a side note, I'd have voted for the Irobee like 10 times if I could. Can't wait to see that once its ready.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While I personally voted for the Merks because I'm not into taur stuff personally, I'm a big advocate for depth over girth... I mean breadth. If you want to add more to Sugo, do it before you move on to something else. I think the best thing is to add the best and deepest content you can before branching out and making more different things.

On a side note, I'd have voted for the Irobee like 10 times if I could. Can't wait to see that once its ready.
Sugo will be receiving his Expack most likely BETWEEN what I mentioned before. Basically, my two main things right now are focusing on the MMM Part 1 (which is nearing its 3rd Draft state and, if things go smoothly via those who've helped edit and will be helping, soon being Finished/Submitted) and Ninian's now-structured base content. This is because these (primarily) are much larger scope projects that set the base for FAR more content. Sugo's expack, however, was outlined so quickly and with such ease that I have little doubt that I can bust his 2nd Expack out between completing those two and (if it gets greenlit) the Irobee.

Worst case scenario, the Irobee get thumbs-downed by Savin and then I just go straight to work on Sugo. I've only shared the Irobee (so far) with Savin and Pets (the resident bee) because I'm precisely trying to finetune content that is still very up for debate as to being "what I do". Essentially, I've made a skeleton that has to be judged on if it can support the meat and be worthwhile. Now, I do think it's achieved that... but do not mistake this as me saying the Irobee are going to happen.

The Irobee will require conceptual sign-off before I start making promises or it will be shared even in outline form.

So if you want more DEPTH and/or breadth, then don't worry. Sugo and my current two projects are all intended to be supported to completion. Once I complete Sugo's 1st Expack, Ninian, and (hopefully) the first half of the Marked Merk Mercenaries, only then will I be opening up/working on another project such as the Irobee or (as I've hinted on Discord) my sheepy lad. I do have to go a bit to the drawing board to avoid seeming as if my sheep is a clone of Hugs' Dogboy, but that's honestly not that bad as it may sound. Similarities exist, but nothing conceptually "identical" in that department aside from them both using magic.

TLDR: Here's a list of things I mentioned before that I'd be working on, IN ORDER, so there's no room for confusion.
  1. MMM Part 1
  2. Ninian
  3. Sugo #1: U Go 4 Sugo
  4. Irobee / Sheep Outline (I will only share/refine the Irobee outline, as the concept outline is already made)
  5. MMM Part 2
  6. Next Project (Could be the Irobee, Sheep, Ninian #1, or Sugo #2)
So on and so forth. Hope this clears any worry for people thinking that I'm abandoning any of my previous work and just running off ahead. I do have a mental timetable that (while it can flex) is keeping me remarkably on task. This is part of my recent ability to actually complete things and will ensure that I continue pushing on whilst my scheduling allows.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
For those of you who were looking for more details on the Irobee, I've finally heard back from Savin that they conceptually seem fine. This means that the Irobee will become a future project in my pipeline. The first task will be re-creating them into a proper outline, however, as there are glaring issues with my conceptual outline that would be very poor for creating the content outright. But, in the meantime.

IF YOU DO NOT MIND POSSIBLE SPOILERS and UNREFINED CONCEPT IDEAS: The Irobee Concept Codex and Primer

In no way is any of this final nor my step-by-step process. These sort of things will be ironed out via my Outline.

Anyhow, going to be finishing up some edit stages on the Mercenaries shortly (I've added Finished as it seems unlikely Part 1 will change much more) and move into the final draft sometime late Tomorrow or Friday CST. Going to work a bit on Ninian as well to start doing some prepwork.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While I'm waiting on some stuff for Ninian and the Marked Merk Mercenary pack to be approved/rejected, I've gone ahead and pre-prepped the other project I've discussed into structured state.

U Go 4 Sugo - Sugo's 1st Expansion Pack

There isn't likely to be much news on this document for those of you who want the MEAT. This is primarily posting my document so that it can be looked over by those who might find it structurally ill-presented or better-changed. It's super early and ahead of time, but I had the time and figured I could bust it out. Much like Sugo makes you bust a nut, this was a real joy writing but a bit too fast for its time. I'll keep people posted on Sugo's 1st Expansion as time dictates important, with my primary focus being (as of now) bug-fixing the submitted Mercenaries and preparing to try to wrap up Ninian's Phase 1 (combat encounter) during this week.

Stay tuned and thanks for droppin' by, as always. Now, prep yer nuts and return to your prescribed spunk-covering schedules.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Been quiet in my hub, but I got some updates for everyone :toot:

Mercenaries are being looked over.
Last I spoke with Savin, he'd been looking over them and liked what he saw so far. Nothing much else to announce, sorry for those wanting more.

Ninian only lacks his sex scenes.
This should be really good news. Ninian turned out pretty large, but is almost at the 100% content done state. Once it's 100% done, I can work on another thing more fully and shift into editing mode. Pixie boi is pretty huge now (I think 44 pages last I checked), but looking good.

Side-Projects
I've been busy dabbling on the side while working on Ninian. None of it was work on Sugo (sadly) but is going to be shared once it's in a better shape. It's nothing I planned but ended up doing, so hope everyone looks forward to that.

Anyhow, see you doods soon with hopefully better news.

Reactions: Kirovreporting

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Update for everyone. Just got word.

The Marked Merk Mercenary's 1st Part is now approved.

Just letting everyone know, as there's no prediction on implementation or whatever might change, but I'm officially looking away from Part 1. Ninian has one more scene left until he's content complete and enters the editing stage. Once that happens and I can start preparing Sugo, I'll outline additional information for Part 2 of the Marked Merk content.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As stated elsewhere, Ninian is now content complete. This means Ninian is now in Editing.

Stay tuned for more info on Sugo's Expack as well as a more official announcement for what Part 2 of the Marked Merk Mercenaries will be. I assure you it has been worth the wait, especially for those of you who have been desperately IN NEED OF PUSSY.

mathew253

May 19, 2017
Its nice to see there's development for male characters. I hope there's going to be Bro NPCs and maybe even enemies, It would be nice to have Bro husbandos who might become companions or whatever. Also I am not asking for anyone to do this or whatever I am just giving my opinion I am new to the thread and I still am not familiar with the rules.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Its nice to see there's development for male characters. I hope there's going to be Bro NPCs and maybe even enemies, It would be nice to have Bro husbandos who might become companions or whatever. Also I am not asking for anyone to do this or whatever I am just giving my opinion I am new to the thread and I still am not familiar with the rules.
Lurk better. There will already be Brint and Garrett as male companions.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
No? Well, then I apologize for spreading misinformation. In any case he is a masculine guy NPC wolf.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While he isn't a "Bro", there will be a non-trap character in my pipeline named Leofric. He's far from the proper dating material (he's a bit older than the average age-range of these LUSTFUL 20'S AND 30'S LADS) one might expect, but I've got high hopes with Leofric's content potential down the road. I just have to reach him first. And it should go without saying, but I currently do not have any companion material planned. I've seen and know well of the amount of work that goes into this sort of material and (barring someone commissioning it and it sitting quite well with myself and fitting the design niches open) cannot imagine there's a good reason to take the content on. Personally, I would much rather focus on these types of projects that start/can be small and expand on them overtime. Not to mention that my work ethic so far for writing has been met with mixed reception, as I still haven't attuned my writing-style as needed entirely yet.

That said, if people would LIKE to commission things, I'm open to the idea. But I've not yet set anything official up nor have any gaps in my planned content to REALLY work it in quite yet. I'm still not entirely sure I'm worthy of being considered a writer on the Discord, much less gaining an official categorization on the forums. I'm just happy to contribute and expand the male-related content which I've always felt was poor in CoC1 and even TiTS (though it SIGNIFICANTLY improved in TiTS).

However, in some good news I've also finished preparing the framework for Lieutenant Jenna Galanis, the horse-mounted warrior of the Marked Merc Mercenaries. There's no content and it might still be added onto, but for now this should give people an idea of the newly changed and expanded degrees of content I've got planned for Part 2 of the Marked Merk Mercenaries. Sugo's expansion framework is in a similar-state and will be what I work on whenever I'm not editing Ninian.

Sugo's 1st Expansion: U Go 4 Sugo (relinked)
  • Features a questline that will allow the PC to acquire a new Caparison for Sugo that allows him to more safely and confidently traverse the city of Hawkethorne.
  • Adds a new sex scene, where the PC makes out and will optionally get sucked off/eaten out by Sugo.
  • Will additionally provide random encounters featuring Sugo and members of Hawkethorne, along with additional companion-related content (such as scenes similar to the one @Wsan wrote for Brint and Sugo) both sex-related and family-friendly. The amount of these is not yet determined, but my initial goal will be to provide 4 to 5 scenes.

Lieutenant Jenna Galanis
  • A fierce challenger approaches PCs after they've beaten enough mercenaries and are at a certain strength. Face off against Lieutenant Jenna Galanis, otherwise known as Jen by the Marked Merk Mercenaries, as she fights to keep the Mercenary company formed and oppose the challenge you pose against them in their search.
  • A combat encounter featuring a boss that summons two troops and requires attention paid lest you lose!
  • PCs beating Jen can opt to experience 4 scenes based on sexual equipment: Facefuck (Fuck her face), Anal (Fuck her ass), FingerKissing (Fingering the PC), and Titfun (Breastplay)
  • PC's can opt instead to relax, opening up dialogue to learn about the Marked Merks, Jen, and the status and her connections to the still-absent Commander of the Marked Merk Mercenaries.
  • Additionally, Jenna's content will be packaged with random events related to the Marked Merks and herself.
Anyhow, hope this update keeps everyone satisfied.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Oh, and if people would like to do some reading and checking, I tried my hand at a dream sequence. It's capable of accommodating a PC of any gender, but the focus is on transformation and submission.

Abduction by the Harpy King

It'll undergo a very light editing before I submit it separately, as per usual.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Did some editing to get all the current stuff tossed into one spot. Once I hear about some other things, expect more info + an updated first post.

Gonna be trying my darndest to get this stuff TOP NOTCH and UP-TO-DATE.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
New info on projects coming up soon; I’d been gone due to some ISP error that basically knocked my router out. But some quick-and-short for now:

Jen has 1.5 of her sex scenes, Sugo’s expack is guaranteed to be my project after her, and there’s going to be either a bee or hornet male NON-TRAP named Bask added to my pipeline sometime.

It ain’t easy, but I gotta keep chugging to earn errybody’s respect as the new writer. Hoping that this excites folks; I know I’m pumped. For the chance, not being the resident scrub.

:negativeman:

Reactions: ghostly.winter

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hey everybody, time for a more official and proper update since I know all of you have been holding your breath.

Not really. I know I'm not a big ol' (gay) writer with a huge following or anything :negativeman:

Anyhow, onto the important and serious stuff.

Lieutenant Jennavieve Galanis
Jen is now considered content-complete for her content. This isn't to be confused with her being in her editing stage; this is to clarify that all her sex scenes and dialogue scenes are complete. There's still some random encounters I want to ship out with her that need doing, but otherwise she is complete. These are her features:
  • A combat encounter, focused on building up diversity and making a harder Mercenary fight.
  • Four Sex scenes.
    • [Facefuck] - You grab Jen by the head and fuck her face; this will appeal to those who like sloppy, hardcore BJs. I know I liked writing it at least.
    • [Anal] - You bend Jen over and plow her butt. She takes it like a champ.
    • [FingerKissing] - You ask Jen to fingerfuck your box; she obliges you and dominates your pussy while kissing you to keep you quiet.
    • [TitFun] - You lay Jen down and make the bitch cum from playing with her nipples and small breasts.
  • Four Talk scenes.
    • [Mercenaries] - You find out some info about the Mercenaries; this is a bit of world building to give all these faces a better origin and uniformity. It also helps explain why they feature such prominent bronze armor.
    • [FrontBelt] - The player can ask Jen about her odd chastity belt, depending on if they decide to have sex with her.
    • [Commander] - You can finally ask someone about Leofric; this will also help teach you a bit about the relationship between Jen and the leader of the mercenaries.
    • [Her Feelings] - Dig deeper and learn more about Jen as well as her feelings about Leofric.
  • A special defeat scene.
    • After beating Jen 5 times, the 6th defeat will trigger a special teaser. This teaser will eventually serve as a proper trigger for the next part of the Marked Merk Mercenary content.
I've worked hard to finally bring Jen into this stage and hope to accommodate it with a few random encounters that should hopefully add some extra life to the group and the world once they're implemented. I hope you all are super hyped on it; I know I am, especially after getting a lot of work done rather recently in a spur of motivation.

Sugo's Fate
Now, this is the one I'm sure a few people have also been wanting to hear about. I've said it time and time again, so it's only fair to say...

I fully intend to work on Sugo next.

My plan hasn't changed; you're going to get a PHAT expansion prepared for when the big gay horse boi eventually gets added.

Bask - Bastion of the Corrupting Sun
This is the one I really wanted to tease; primarily because he started as a meme/amalgamation of memes (such as ya boi Solaire and Escanor), but I found to be extremely possible thanks to a species of hornet that actually generates energy from sunlight. The species of bug that Bask is currently isn't confirmed, but there are a few things I will confirm as they are part of his character and who he'll be.
  • Bara - Bask's strength and physique are built from constantly fighting; in my current ideas, this is due to the fact he either represents a hornet knight who adapted to an order that used light magic to draw upon sunlight or a bee warrior that learned it from one of his conquests. Either way, Bask is unlike the other males in my line-up (save for Leofric) in that he isn't a trap; he will be a buff dude with broad shoulders and plenty of masculinity.
  • Daytime Encounter - Timed Fight - This is a choice I intend to get down in his design pretty spot on; you will only be able to encounter Bask "peak" daytime hours. This is a window that isn't super huge, but fits him story-wise as he wouldn't want to battle anyone without being able to rely on the sunlight as a back-up weapon. He will also, more than likely, some sort of "power creep" either via empowered moves after X amount of turns or he will have a scripted "you lose" moment if you don't beat him within a certain amount of time. Unlike my mercenaries, Bask's power continuously grows as he fights within the sun's light. You've been warned.
  • Domination and Corruption, with some Sunny D - My intent is for Bask to beat the player and basically fuck them. He's intended to start with your throat, then bust fat loads in your cunt or butt. Each time he does, he'll grant you a bit of corruption from his own soulless slide into corruption. But losing to him will fully heal the player and grant them a buff. I still have to talk to Drake in the future about specifics, but I fully believe it makes sense under the lines of him "imparting a farewell gift" to his newest conquest.
  • Bad End - I will be writing a bad end for PCs who over-indulge in his healing, victorious goodness. This will likely be after a certain amount of losses paired with a certain level of corruption, where Bask breaks you and makes you into a member of his honey harem; fucking you senseless regardless of gender and making you bask in both his and the sun's glorious nature. TBD if it will have anything to do with your companions, as I'm still learning how to integrate 'em into my scenes.
Future Projects
With me finally outlining Bask to you all, I figured it was also fair to let you know that he will not be coming after Sugo. Before I make Bask, I will be either beginning work on the creation of the Beefolk Nation and Species + Content Pack #1 or the creation of Sose the Cloudmancer. One of these projects will be after Sugo, with any future plans currently undecided.

Hope it was worth the wait and that I delivered on people's hopes :Lc I'm looking forward to pumping out more and am always looking for ideas and commissions that may help me evolve and support additional content. If anyone needs me... well, I guess I'm going to go back to working on random scenes.

:negativeman:Or sucking at it and staring at the document. Either way, it's going to be sad for me and good for all of you.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As promised, I've come to deliver some news as to the type of content I intend to bring you next. Jen's part being submitted obviously does not mean she is 100% finished and guaranteed to get in without any further work - and I'm actively working on Sugo's expack as of posting this initially - but it's about time to reveal my plans with my tribute to @SoAndSo; Sose the Cloudmancer.

Sose the Cloudmancer
A member of the Ovis - a species different in quite a many ways from goatmen and the like that is already intended - Sose the Cloudmancer is intended to be a power bottom trap; but this does not mean he is inherently gay. Rather, Sose will be gay for those who want it and those who don't will never have to suck or pound anything; you can just be bros.
  • Sose will outline a unique path that blurs the schools of magic; specifically through his form of magic known as cloudmancy. This will likely mean that the player will be able to learn something from him; what this will be, I cannot say as of yet.
  • Sose's content is intended to feature the player meeting him in Old Forest, learning of his quest, and then meeting him once or twice more there. After a small event, he will appear in the Foothills and further explain/open-up his content. You'll get to learn more about the mopey, wool-stacked sheep and (by the end of it) acquire him as a camp follower; this is not to be confused with him being a companion. Sose will set-up a temporary tent/home near Hawkethorne whenever your camp isn't set, allowing players to consistently find him whenever they may need.
  • As stated, Sose will either be a bisexual romance option (he'll take a dicking and he'll play power bottom for any fem PCs who like to switch); in part 1, this will unfortunately make his content one-sided toward romancing him. This is because I'd like to think the main option is to romance him; however, part 2 and all additional content ever produced for Sose will add additional friendship moments and ways to harness some of his initially gated content.
  • Sose will more than likely include 3 traditional sex scenes, 2 suggestive/sexualized scenes, and traditional event-based dialogue scenes. Suffice to say, it will be a big project; in terms of my characters, this places Sose at either my largest or second-largest content and only comparable to Ninian. This also doesn't include just the general talking scenes; this is why I say he's going to most likely have the most content out of anything yet planned.
  • It will also feature a codex entry for the Ovis - a species of nomadic, early-Bronze Mongolia-inspired sheep folk. They're not going to appear much as of now, but this will allow a content hook for myself or follow-up writers to expand on this content should I or they get the time and inspiration.
  • There will be two items obtainable from Sose; the Nimbus Scarf and the Flying Cirrus. I won't spoil my ideas for one of them, but the other is intended to provide an item-based power/ability. This can all change, of course, and the items could simply become quest items specific to content that supports them... but I'm hopeful @_@.
Now, this is just me glossing over my plans and intent ahead of time; as you may or may not know, I did this similarly for Jen and had to cut a few things/move them into different parts. I think everything here listed is a good benchmark and about 99% accurate to what I've got planned based on my previous working capacity. But that's why I'm posting here; I want to hear people's thoughts and hopefully do what I always do and instill more hype and hope. Look forward to more info on Sugo's expack and the eventual outline layout for Sose; it's going to take time to simply prepare his document given his size and the organizational hierarchy to prepare the document. So don't feel like I've died or anything it it's a month or so without new info; not like I get paid to rush this, after all! :toot:

Until next time you can all go read Jen's stuff; I think it's p gud for HETERO SHIT, if I say so muhself.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Massive update to the first post of the thread; this update should allow folks to get a better idea of my content's length and complexity, as well as make it easier to find the things you WANT to find.

It's also conveniently color-coded like a fucking rainbow.

Reactions: Thi

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hey guyz, it b the B-Lord, here to tell you there's still no bees but there's a whole lot of B-tier gay shit for Sugo.

Sugo Expack #1 - U Go 4 Sugo is now Content Complete; he is transitioning to Editing stage, 1st Rough Draft.

There's a thread out there for more info on Sugo's expack, so I won't bother pasting the list here. From now on, I intend to centralize all of my submission and content updates via this thread. So if you're looking for more info and stuff in relation to my content, please watch this thread :toot:. In the meantime, I'm currently working out some additional concepts and expect to have Sose (the cloudmancer boi, not SoAndSo) in some sort of similar document format and "skeleton keyed" in the near future. This should better give people an idea of what to expect, albeit it will lack any content as I'm not quite starting work on Sose even when I finish preparing the document.