Back and want to start a game

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Well I did use sending to send a message to turtle lady... So if we do start to lose and she shows up we could just run away... then again she could just not come...

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
To be fair, I'm going to prepare a backup character too. This is going to be a very tough fight.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
To be fair, I'm going to prepare a backup character too. This is going to be a very tough fight.
Thing is unless you die, we could save you, even if you get captured. Unless you are mind broken, or dead there's always hope. And death in this world is unlikely.
Yeah well, it’ll tickle a lot when it’s in the shark’s lungs. Never say I don’t have a plan.
I didn't say that you didn't have a plan, but usually in DnD they don't work out the way you want, as you can see by the nat 1 in stealth you have and the fact that rat boy was immune to fire. Basically my and your plan got slightly dicked, also you should probably still roll initiative. Because even if you are abstaining from the fighting, you are in range of it. That said it is a nice plan

Last edited:

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
WELL shit....That thing took almost half my hp in 1 spell xD HAHAHA we are soo fucked

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
That is also true, but 3d8 is a LOT of dmg still that means that fker is pretty high lvl considering he has a +10 to hit xD

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Yea, also i think this was a cantrip....And cantrips gain 3 dice at lvl 11...Also inflict wounds is op cos its Touch artack and doesnt have a 200+ feet range...like his.

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
Damn, I'm guessing his AC is 16. Likely a +3 ac from dex and base 13 from mage armor.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Yea likely....hmmI got a few ideas...cos ima focus his ass fk mages. The good part is im out of counterspell range

Last edited:

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
Small miracles, but I'm thinking we'll be needing to counterspell him more than worry about the inverse.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
I dont get counterspell untill next level so tough outa luck there, or unless i find a scroll and supplies to write it in my spellbook. Gettin spells is costly T_T

Basically had to chose dispel magic or counterspell and I judged dispel is better.

Last edited:

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for that Bardic Inspiration Taco. I wouldn't have been able to hit with full force without it.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
So....run? HAHAHAHA. I have a Idea that MIGHT dissable the shark....hopefully he doesn’t have counterspell and you can survive a round so i can get in range.

Last edited:

Charisma

Jul 16, 2016
Well, I survived. So hurry up on it and I can try to grapple/disable him if you think it'll work out.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Jokes on you Scarves, I cannot. I also agree that we gave it the good old college try, but should also tactically retreat.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Well i was hoping you get healed but Rip xD

Also wanna know the worst part....I think he is saving their Legendary Actions

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Well, things just got worse, since now Diavolo is either at -53 health, or has two automatically failed death saving throws due to being attacked while incapacitated. Either way, he's either dead or worse. Probably worse tbh.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
DM said they arent attacking to kill so ur just prolly Out of it but still stable untill you get healed.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
This is going down south tho...so ima try a risk to save you. HOPEFULLY it works, but ima spend my next turn just running closer to the demon lords.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Btw I will be off on vacation for about a week so I dont think Ill be able to roll on Roll 20. I think I can still talk on forum tho.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Its ok man ill get u back <3 YOU STILL OWE ME. I ain’t letting people who owe me run away :p. Now comes the rescue attempt.