Back and want to start a game

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Oh u were talkin bout ur chara

Theres no need to beat her up. Im just thinking right now if Sindiana would shut you the fuck up with words, or continue to ignore you. Cos i got a few things to say that will make her reconsider some life decisions.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Oh u were talkin bout ur chara

Theres no need to beat her up. Im just thinking right now if Sindiana would shut you the fuck up with words, or continue to ignore you. Cos i got a few things to say that will make her reconsider some life decisions.
Yeah, that’s true.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
God i finished writing it and fuck me its harsh. Duno if i should post this

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Not gonna lie....I feel bad for her now. That was HARSH. The worst part of it is that its 1000% true

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
So yeah, there’s the big M. Night Shamalan twist: she was possessed the entire time.

Sorry about getting to it so quickly.

Anyway, I’ll change her character sheet later to match her new status.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Boom, edited her character sheet.

Also, I decided to change some of her spells to fit more in line with her new character.

Now, whether or not their better is up to you, personally, but I feel that it isn't too egregious, since its the same amount of spells as before.

In any case, I hope what I'm doing isn't too bad.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Nah, I think it could have made for an interesting story element for her to be possessed, if it weren't for the fact that the entire party in character would have beaten the hell out of her. Otherwise, changing aspects of a character sheet like what spells you have prepared isn't too bad, so long as the DM is cool with it and that you haven't already cast one of the changed spells before.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Nah, I think it could have made for an interesting story element for her to be possessed, if it weren't for the fact that the entire party in character would have beaten the hell out of her. Otherwise, changing aspects of a character sheet like what spells you have prepared isn't too bad, so long as the DM is cool with it and that you haven't already cast one of the changed spells before.
Nah, I haven't cast any spells actually, so it doesn't really matter in the long run!

Do you think the DM is going to ever use that ghost which possessed or is it gone for good?

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
You never know, thats the interesting part about DnD games. We explore the world that the DM created and try to leave our mark by our actions in game. You never know what happens, players can do some shit you didn't see coming or think of, Dm can do something throwing everyone off guard and the unpredictability is the fun of it

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
I have a feeling that we could go on for a while talking over what to do soo I kinda need to know what ya'll gonna do soonish

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Well
Paladin,cleric,bard are for fighting from what i saw
Me and warlock are for infiltation
so its a tie or we fight dependin on monk

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Hey, just wanted to let people know I created my own RP called INNSMOUTH BLOOD. If anyone is interested, they can check that out if they want.

Let me know what you think! :D:D:D

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
*Cracks fingers and other such joints* Okay~ never say I didn't try and give ya'll an out~.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Hey We tried to take it but they wanted to fight. I'm already expecting us to get FUCKED, life lessons gotta be learned somehow. Lets be honest DnD is all about making a plan, FUCKING IT UP and then figuring out a way to salvage the situation.

Last edited:

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
To be fair, I thought that Tali would have also gotten a vote, pushing the favor into sneaking into the demon's territory.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Ya but then it might cancel what you all wanted to do. Also to be fair the witch changed.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
If we lose, does that mean campaign end or does it mean we have to create new characters?

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Never go with that mentality. It ain't over till its over, we can still run away.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Yeah no my character’s completely fucked.

Ah well, that’s okay! I already had a backup planned, so even if she does end up losing, I have someone else available!

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Why would she be fucked? She didn't even take any dmg yet? You are giving up way to fast mate. Like we dont know if we will even lose.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Why would she be fucked? She didn't even take any dmg yet? You are giving up way to fast mate. Like we dont know if we will even lose.
That’s true.

I was just saying that because of how hard I boned up on my initiative roll.

Still, chances looking pretty slim.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Initiative is not a make or break thing. Also you are the cleric. Its literally the best for you to be last in initiative.