Back and want to start a game

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Hey how you make ur chara is up to you. But ya gotta remember the world this is in xD
as for the reference i dont know which one you are refering to

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
If you want, I could have Diavolo break off from the group and go over to Tel' Adre to meet up? He does have Find Steed prepared for the day.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Best to leave that to the DM he probably has a plan for it. Also I will say surprised no one went to find Sindiana.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Fair enough. I meant it more as a means to get her here in case the DM didn't have a plan or wanted player intervention. Also Sindiana is a competent caster who could probably handle herself against a giant flaming skeleton, as long as she saw it coming.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Some points of information:

-Armok may or may not be a real god.

-Armok may or may not be as powerful as his followers say he is.

-Armok may or may not be the manifestation of violence.

-Armok may or may not be the creator and destroyer of worlds.

-The truth regarding Armok may or may not be subjectively real depending on what you believe.

Hope that cleared stuff up!

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Actually Man the flaming Skeleton would be a bit troublesome for both of them. A lot of the strong low lvl stuff wizzards have is Fire and that thing is prolly immune to it. Im just sad that i didnt wanna CHEESE my chara cos i could get Eldritch blast on a wizzard and then nothing is a problem. xD

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Actually Man the flaming Skeleton would be a bit troublesome for both of them. A lot of the strong low lvl stuff wizzards have is Fire and that thing is prolly immune to it. Im just sad that i didnt wanna CHEESE my chara cos i could get Eldritch blast on a wizzard and then nothing is a problem. xD
I thought only warlocks got that.

Also, posted in the thread.

Some general measurements for my character:

Height: 4’11”
Cup-Size: D
Build: Stout (equally fat and muscular)
Hips: Average

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
You can get it trough a Feat. Trough 2 feats actually. One of them is Spell Sniper i forgot the other one. Basically it allows you to learn a Extra cantrip from ANY class. I have it but chose chill touch

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Also, what is the chance my character’s facial hair is going to get shaved at some point?

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Thats up to you, I doubt anyone in the party would do it.....maaaybe Ansil or the Tarykym but i doubt Tarykym would care enough, no money not her problem. Or you could pick up TFs that could do that

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Thats up to you, I doubt anyone in the party would do it.....maaaybe Ansil or the Tarykym but i doubt Tarykym would care enough, no money not her problem. Or you could pick up TFs that could do that
I mean, I’m keeping them for her, but I’m also willing to have her get tf’d and stuff.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
The way I see it.
Diavolo wouldn't harm a innocent and has no reason to do it.
Ashar looks like she respects others so wouldnt
Sindiana would not pay her too much mind as she has more important things. You would really have to piss her off basically, but thats unlikely
Ansil is Crazy so he might
Tarykym just wants money....so...no reason to, unless you really get on her nerves

Other than that you taking Tfs without knowing what they are might do it. That said Sindiana has Identify....(I'm fkin a good wolf boy as a reward for giving me spell component for it atm)

That said I could be wrong duno their charas well enough.

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
The way I see it.
Diavolo wouldn't harm a innocent and has no reason to do it.
Ashar looks like she respects others so wouldnt
Sindiana would not pay her too much mind as she has more important things. You would really have to piss her off basically, but thats unlikely
Ansil is Crazy so he might
Tarykym just wants money....so...no reason to, unless you really get on her nerves

Other than that you taking Tfs without knowing what they are might do it. That said Sindiana has Identify....(I'm fkin a good wolf boy as a reward for giving me spell component for it atm)

That said I could be wrong duno their charas well enough.
She’s a fanatic bloodthirsty psychopath who believes in a Blood God of dubious existence that possess the powers of a War Cleric, which is either because of the strength of the belief in the aforementioned god or because the god is real. It’s impossible to know which is the truth, because of a lack of evidence.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
No I meant the other player charas not urs. Cos there’s always character depth, things you dont see on the surface. So I cant tell how thry will act, my is a rough guess. Besides there’s always corruption.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
No I meant the other player charas not urs. Cos there’s always character depth, things you dont see on the surface. So I cant tell how thry will act, my is a rough guess. Besides there’s always corruption.
Yeah, that’s true.

What’s your opinion on the idea that her god might not even exist?

Again, I like making it subjective because it allows the DM more freedom to determine the truth of the matter.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Thing is the way I see it, everyone will look at you as a nutjob. Considering that in the world of CoC theres like 4, 5 if you count Holli(Dont know if shes in or not) and 6 if you count the one that appeared in the DnD hosted by the CoC crew.

Then ya got the fact of how 5e Divine magic works. I dont know if Dm changed that or not. But 5e has to have a god that gives you your spells

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Thing is the way I see it, everyone will look at you as a nutjob. Considering that in the world of CoC theres like 4, 5 if you count Holli(Dont know if shes in or not) and 6 if you count the one that appeared in the DnD hosted by the CoC crew.

Then ya got the fact of how 5e Divine magic works. I dont know if Dm changed that or not. But 5e has to have a god that gives you your spells
Yeah, I suppose that’s true.

Maybe her powers functions like divine magic, but it’s source is from her sheer resoluteness in her beliefs alone and she doesn’t realize it? Or, Armok is actually not the god who she’s getting her powers from...

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Maybe it's not Armok, but rather Komra! But seriously, I always just chose Bahamut as my god when playing cleric so I wouldn't know too much about the rules of divine magic.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Maybe it's not Armok, but rather Komra! But seriously, I always just chose Bahamut as my god when playing cleric so I wouldn't know too much about the rules of divine magic.
Maybe. Is that the name of a god in CoC?

Also, just so you know, I have a thread where I've posted some art.

I'm pretty amateur, but let me know what you think!

Last edited:

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Basically a cleric is a conduit for a gods power. They cast a spell trough a small prayer to their god.

Also I dont remember Komra as a god in CoC
The list of gods was
Mare
Taoth
Fera
Holicynthia
Amalgam
Akbal

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Out of those gods, which one is the most likely candidate to be the being she’s actually gaining her power from?

I feel like it would make sense that “Armok” is not real and she’s gaining her power from a different god, despite not worshiping it directly.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Well none of em fit the description, but Taoth is a trickster god. So he could be fucking with you.

All that said DM csn have other plans

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Anyway, I’m kinda waiting for the DM to reply and see what happens next.

Also, I’m fully aware Brekka is probably going to lose, but I’m curious to see how it happens, as well as the aftermath...

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Yea PvP is funny it’s mostly how lucky you will be on ur saving throws. For example Sindiana will try to finish this without fighting. But it will unlikely succeed.