Back and want to start a game

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Thought that it would be cool that every time Ansil either trades invocations or gets a new one, his patron would take something away from him in order to make the power... OH! Also I have Remove Curse... Just in case.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
monsterlover69-dwarf-woman-naked.jpg

Sketch of how my character looks naked.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
I just need lvl 5 spells and then i can leave you to have fun with her.
Diavolo's idea of fun in that case is probably just killing her to be fair. Though, that might change if it takes you guys too long to get here or if he doesn't get himself out.
Will you be, perhaps, attempt a Jailbreak while one of your friends goes on a Bard Quest?
Probably, though with Diavolo's abysmal stealth, even without heavy armor, he'll likely not make it. That being said, he does have many ways to potentially slow down his corruption.

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
You know, like you said, she's got muscle and a little bit of fat so there's that thiccness quality. She's stacked, so *shrug* yeah I just like her design and how she looks.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Diavolo's idea of fun in that case is probably just killing her to be fair. Though, that might change if it takes you guys too long to get here or if he doesn't get himself out.
Trust me the way this is going we are gonna take a LOONG time. The bad part is, you get corrupt slightly. And then we take ya back. Then you can slowly corrupt the party more...and that leads to bad things.....cos ill be honest, Sindiana gettin corrupted is a very bad thing.....

Last edited:

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Hmmm... I would if Remove Curse would do anything for Corruption... cause I do have that spell

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
I doubt that, because corruption isn't a curse. Its more like a energy. Remove curse would prolly work on shit like Ceraphs piercings.

Basically only a few things removed it. And if you picked up on Sindianas chara flaws and desires....well. The way corruption works is it amplifies all of your desires to a Bad level. So i think you understand why I say its bad for her to get corrupted

Last edited:

MrPhantom300

Jul 3, 2019
Do paladins know Protection from Good and Evil?... That might be somewhat useful against corruption.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
They do, but that would just protect him from getting charmed, frightened, or possessed and makes em harder to hit. But the spell sucks ass when you use yourself because its Concentration......And he gits hit a few times....it just drops.
Doesnt really help vs Corruption itself. Honestly I can only see a Wizzard being able to protect themselves from corruption, because you can Create new spells. That is if the DM is up for that.

That said DM can always add new ingame world magic to do so as well.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
To be fair, I don't think it's a good thing for anyone to get corrupted. That being said, based on what you are saying the two worst people to corrupt are probably Sindiana and Diavolo. Diavolo because his greatest desire is to purge demons and if corruption twists and amplifies desires and flaws then it very well could make him a proper Conquest Paladin, just purging non-demons instead. Plus, his flaw is really bad if it actually comes out as strong as corruption might make it. If you guys don't rescue/purify him in time, he could very well become a BBEG or an insanely strong underling to a BBEG.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Diavolo might end up like Holi from the DnD campaign Adjatha ran. And jesus thats bad.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Note about dwarfs: like human’s in real life, they have cellulite. Whether or not this detail is important depends on who you are.