Back and want to start a game

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Yea PvP is funny it’s mostly how lucky you will be on ur saving throws. For example Sindiana will try to finish this without fighting. But it will unlikely succeed.
Yeah, clerics aren’t exactly known for their fragility.

Also, does Fantasy Costco exist in this universe?

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Probably not, as for fragile...you would prolly last 2 rounds vs me and the paladin...vs a wizzard you are. You dont have a good Dex save and I got 2 fireballs.....and then you got the paladin who has Smite....PvP is very unforgiving in dnd. That said the king of pvp is Druid

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Komra isn't a god in CoC, I was just making a joke about your god, Armok, having his name spelled backwards. And as far as PvP goes, there are definitely some clerics that could kick my ass, though only when they get to level 10. Otherwise, yeah, druid is pretty good in PvP.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
PvP is also pretty reliant on initiative rolls too, since I could probably take down most of the party in a single turn, but all of them also have a way to make sure I don't take my turn or do so at a great cost.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Anyway, what is this spell:
PvP is also pretty reliant on initiative rolls too, since I could probably take down most of the party in a single turn, but all of them also have a way to make sure I don't take my turn or do so at a great cost.
Okay.

I’m just waiting for DM to reply to the thread is all and see if this is just going to be Brekka versus Emperor Crimson and Sindirian (Sorry if misspelled.)

Anyway, what would you do if you found a magical item that was a +1 Battle-Axe that can instantly cut down a tree as a regular action once per short rest?

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
1. Be stoked that I found a +1 weapon since we have starting gear and one common magic item.
2. Instantly cut down a tree as an action.
3. Take a short rest.
4. Repeat 2 and 3 until I have chopped down an entire forest.
5. Profit off of the insane amount of wood I can sell and live out the rest of my days as Paul Bunyan.

And thank you for recognizing my Golden nickname lol.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
1. Be stoked that I found a +1 weapon since we have starting gear and one common magic item.
2. Instantly cut down a tree as an action.
3. Take a short rest.
4. Repeat 2 and 3 until I have chopped down an entire forest.
5. Profit off of the insane amount of wood I can sell and live out the rest of my days as Paul Bunyan.

And thank you for recognizing my Golden nickname lol.
Yeah, I know my anime.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Initiative doesn’t matter after lvl 10. And this is a lvl 5 cleric and lvl 5 clerics are kinda shit for dmg dealing. Only after they get lvl 5 spells it gets good. That said even if we lose initiative she cant nuke us down in 1 turn and its a 2v1. Trust me I've done a few pvp games i know this shit how it breathes.

As for the Druid....circle of moon druid at lvl 20 can only be beaten by a lvl 20 wizzard and the wizzard has a 30% chance of winning. Yes druids are that BULLSHIT he needs 3 specific spells for it to work.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Anyway, I’ve just realized that I didn’t create a character sheet because I thought the GM was going to do that! What a dumb idiot idea that is!

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Here, I used this to make it quickly.

Name: Brekka Blackaxe
Race: Mountain Dwarf
Class & Level: Cleric 5 (Domain of War)
Background: Acolyte
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Experience: 6,760 xp
ABILITY SCORES & ABILITIES
(* includes +3 proficiency bonus; ** includes expertise, if any)

Strength 15
+2 ... Strength Ability Checks
+2 ... Strength Saving Throws
+2 ... Athletics Skill
225 lbs. ... Maximum Carrying Capacity
450 lbs. ... Max. Push or Drag (Speed -5 ft.)
450 lbs. ... Maximum Lift

Dexterity 10
+0 ... Dexterity Ability Checks
+0 ... Dexterity Saving Throws
+0 ... Acrobatics Skill
+0 ... Sleight of Hand Skill
+0 ... Stealth Skill (Disadv.)

Constitution 15
+2 ... Constitution Ability Checks
+2 ... Constitution Saving Throws
Intelligence 8
-1 ... Intelligence Ability Checks
-1 ... Intelligence Saving Throws
-1 ... Arcana Skill
-1 ... History Skill
-1 ... Investigation Skill
-1 ... Nature Skill
+2 ... Religion Skill *
Wisdom 17
+3 ... Wisdom Ability Checks
+6 ... Wisdom Saving Throws *
+3 ... Animal Handling Skill
+6 ... Insight Skill *
+6 ... Medicine Skill *
+3 ... Perception Skill
+3 ... Survival Skill
Charisma 12
+1 ... Charisma Ability Checks
+4 ... Charisma Saving Throws *
+1 ... Deception Skill
+1 ... Intimidation Skill
+1 ... Performance Skill
+4 ... Persuasion Skill *

COMBAT

HP: 38
HD: 5d8
Armor Class: 18 (Chain mail and shield)
Speed: 25 ft.
PP: 13
Initiative: +0
Weapons
Battleaxe. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft. Hit: 1d8+2 slashing damage. (If used two-handed in melee, does 1d10+2 damage.)

Light Crossbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to hit. Hit: 1d8+0 piercing damage. (Normal range to 80 ft.; disadvantage long range 81 to 320 ft. Must be used two-handed, reloading limits to only one attack per round regardless of extra attacks.)

Sacred Flame Cantrip. Ranged Spell Attack: Targets creature within 60 feet that you can see. That creature makes a DC 14 Dexterity saving throw or takes 2d8 radiant damage. (No damage if made save.)

FEATURES, TRAITS, SPECIAL ABILITIES

Proficiencies & Languages
Proficiency Bonus: +3
Armor: light armor, medium armor, heavy armor, shields
Weapons: simple weapons, martial weapons, battleaxe, handaxe, throwing hammer, warhammer
Tools: smith's tools
Saving Throws: Wisdom, Charisma
Skills: Insight, Medicine, Persuasion, Religion
Languages: Common, Dwarvish, Orc, Celestial

Mountain Dwarf Traits

• Medium Size (4' 7", 193 lbs.)

• Speed not reduced by heavy armor

• Darkvision (60 feet)

• Dwarven Resilience (versus poison)

• Dwarven Armor Training (light, med.)

• Dwarven Combat Training (var. weapons)

• Tool Proficiency (smith's tools)

• Stonecunning (stonework lore)

Class Features

• Ritual Casting

• War Priest (if attack action, add attack as bonus action, up to uses per day)

• Channel Divinity (1 use betw. short or long rests)

• Channel Divinity: Turn Undead (within 30 ft., Wisdom save or turned 1 min. or until damaged)

• Channel Divinity: Guided Strike (+10 to attack)

• Destroy Undead (CR 1/2 or lower)

Spellcasting

Spell Attack Modifier +6
Spell Save DC 14

Cantrips Known: Guidance, Mending, Resistance, Sacred Flame

Prepared Spells

1st Level (4 slots): Divine Favor*, Shield Of Faith*, Bane, Detect Magic, Cure Wounds, Command

2nd Level (3 slots): Magic Weapon*, Spiritual Weapon*, Enhance Ability, Lesser Restoration

3rd Level (2 slots): Crusader's Mantle*, Spirit Guardians*, Dispel Magic, Daylight

Background Features

• Shelter of the Faithful

EQUIPMENT & TREASURE

Carried Gear: chain mail armor (AC 16), shield (AC +2), set of common clothes, holy symbol: amulet, prayer book, 5 sticks of incense, vestments

Coins & Gems: 715 gold pieces (gp); 34 silver pieces (sp); 4 copper pieces (cp); 7 gems (worth 50 gp each)

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Theres a roll 20 you need to join and you fill in your sheet there, that way DM can keep track of ur shit and add stuff if he needs to

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Faction Idea: Hobgoblins

Originally goblins who escaped from the fall, they went to a cold, rainy island to the north. They called this place Yurdin. There they established a settlement, making it their new unpleasant home. There, they re-engineered their bodies and developed new technologies, using the abundant supply of coal natural to Yurdin.

Altering themselves, they made themselves more like humans; they became taller and stronger, their bodies more resilient. However, they also grew cruel and arrogant. Martial traditions were established, and from training to technology they improved. While lacking the refinement of dwarven craftsmanship, their weapons and armor are still sturdy and strong, made of high-quality steel.

In their metal boats powered by steam, they come by sea, bearing war in their hearts, seeking to conquer the lands.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Already have different lands planed out Hero XD. But I like your enthusiasm!

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Honestly Malice......10/10 on shark lord....holly fk i love her already. I kinda dont wanna kill her hahaha. Cant wait for lvl 9 so i can get Geas as a spell. I just hope demons can be charmed.

But ill be honest we are SOOOOO likely to get fucked up right now

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
I mean, I'm totally cool if Brekka gets fucked up and loses. You don't have to help her out if you don't want to.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Well, it looks like it is time for conquest and war to fight against conquest and war. Personally, I'm putting my money on conquest and war winning.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Well, it looks like it is time for conquest and war to fight against conquest and war. Personally, I'm putting my money on conquest and war winning.
So don't kill her just conquer her, make her the new conquest. But I have NOOO idea how ANYONE is gonna survive fucking that woman. DEATH BY SNU SNU.
Not gonna lie I think thats how Lethice made this woman not attack her. She was the only slut who could take that cock. That bitch is colossal size. Like fuck me when i looked it up
gUGS1Cq.png

This is her compared to Sindiana. Her dick is bigger than me.....(Hugjob? heh). That bow she has is a FKIN BALISTA

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Sorry if my character has been acting too inconsistent and dumb.

I hope you can forgive me for that.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
There are three ways to fuck the shark. 1. grow big. 2. make her small 3. be a slime and do the whole ball thing.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
There are three ways to fuck the shark. 1. grow big. 2. make her small 3. be a slime and do the whole ball thing.
Malice theres a slight issue with that.....Englarge person lasts 1 minute..same for reduce person...So when it end OH BOY..But I'd assume theres in world shit to bypass that...and even then I don't think? it would still make you big enough. So mby size perma Tfs?

That said Couldnt a GOBLIN fuck her? Theoretically...or a Demon TFd person. Cos i know demons and goblins had WEIRD physics in CoC. Not gonna lie I'm waiting for dat succubi milk ;)

Last edited:

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Good lord that shark is huge. Well, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

It's all good Hero, I'm kinda inconsistent with Diavolo too.

MagicBanana

Jul 6, 2017
Also, like Phantom said, curses are usually kinda hard to bind to objects. The most obvious thing that comes to mind is the Hex spell that warlocks can get, but that only effects a person.

Scarves

Sep 27, 2016
Magic she will fall, eventually...but I doubt its gonna be anytime soon. We are outgunned by a lot. I just hope I got the proper spells/items for when we do beat her. Cos I rly want that shark. Enslaved or charmed
Sindiana playing on my bend people to your will kinks.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
So, what do you think of the choices she has for you?

Idea: Brekka is actually possessed by the ghost of one of her ancestors who was evil.

The actual Brekka worships a diffferent, actual god, and is as so:

Brekka Blackaxe (De-Armoked)
Alignment: Lawful Good
Background: Acolyte (God name pending)
Personality: The real Brekka is a well-meaning, if firm, dwarf, who spends a lot of her time patrolling the graves of warriors. She cares deeply about maintaining them, and devoted a portion of her time to keeping the dead in their proper place. However, she is not very smart when it comes to book learning and can’t really read.

Last edited: