Adventures in Mareth

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
(Bane does not deal damage it reduces rolls, so you really rolled a 20 total (19+4-3))

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The plant staggers before falling. The queen just stares at the claw as it goes over her head and just laughs. (sorry for the wait)

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
(So what does the poison do, what rolls do I have to make, all that information)
Gareth is pissed, lightning streaking from his eyes as he reaches out and grabs the leader by the throat "You won't live long enough to regret that" he says as lightning courses from his hand into the gobalin.
(Casting shocking grasp 1d20+5 => (15+5) 20)
( If hit 1d8 lightning damage(and he is going for lethal) => 6)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The goblin fries to a black crisp making the leader curse under her breath as she battles the wolf man.
Also the human feels the poison in his veins (9 damage and he feels horny)

The guard curses as she steps to avoid the phantom spikes.

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
Gareth sways as he feels the poison course through him and he falls backwards as the world fades to black.
(Gareth is now unconscious, with -2 health)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir grind his teeth forcing his body to continue fighting despite his wounds, he swings his sword toward one of the Queen's guards (C) (Hit roll : 11 . Damage roll 12)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The queen growls as her guard falls and attacks the wolf. (She got a 10 so she missed)

The other guard attacks the demon man. (She got an 8 so miss)

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum glares at the guard as her attack misses, returning his bow to his back saying "Sorry that it must be this way" before unsheathing his shortsword and continuing with a scowl "but we each have our duties" before thrusting his blade at the guard.
(Saving roll: 19 [19+0] , Hit roll: 20 [16+4] , Damage: 7 [5+2])

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
It seemed to be working. Hidden behind the unmoving facade of the wall and watching the chaos sown by her savage yet harmless ice blades. Even then, the situation was intense. Iona's eyes flicker over to Gareth as he keels over to the ground. Curling her fingers, she rakes the air and in doing so, those spectral claws slice at the queen!

(Chill touch. 1d20+5 = 16. 7 damage if hit)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The guard and queen wince in pain. The guard goes to slash at the wolf. (She got a 5 so she misses)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Seeing that the leader was under control ,Zahir face one of her guards (A) and attack her with his sword ( to hit: 19 , damage: 9 )

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The guard is knocked out. The queen snarls and stabs at the wolf. "Don't turn your back on me!" (She rolls a 6 so miss)

The last guard takes a swing at the demon (She crit failed ) However she misses and hits the floor making her sword break

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum watches in astonishment and amusement as the guard's blade shatters, a vicious chuckle escaping his lips at the poor guards misfortune. "Seems luck isn't on your side" he says before striking with his short-sword again.
(hit roll: 6 [2+4]) damage roll: 4 [2+2] ; If this hits I will be amazed)

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
(I'm next to act, but I'm waiting for Malice to post a response to Solum's attack, if it hits or not.)

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
Iona couldn't help but grin wickedly through the hazy window of her wall illusion. Despite the rough odds, the battle was turning in their favour. Her ice blade illusion had them reeling, while the lashing blades and crackling spells of her allies laid low the greenskins one by one. Her crimson eyes focused upon their queen. She curls her fingers and once again lashes the air to make that dread skeletal claw tear at their leader once more.

(rolling 1d20+5 = 14. 2 damage if hit!)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He sighs facing the now lonely leader "I didn't and I'm sorry I have to do this" He slashes his sword at her ( to hit : 17 , Damage: 10 )

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The claw misses the leader but puts her in the way of the sword, knocking her out. The last guard looks around and after seeing she's the last one standing she growls and tosses her weapons down.

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
Seeing the last guard surrender, Iona steps forward through her illusion. A smug smirk of victory crests her plum lips as her ruby eyes show the havoc she and her allies have caused.

"Perhaps your kind are not so simple after all, greenskin." the necromantic lady intones. "You are now at the tender mercies of us all." She points a single finger to the goblin. "Now, tell us all that you know, lest my allies decide to punish you for such meager resistance."

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
Iona sniffs, smug and happy as she paces around the room. Deft clicks and ticks echo off the walls as her high heels carry her around in a circle. "Surely it must be obvious, no?" she begins, bringing one delicate leg over an unconcious goblin, the long train of her silken dress dragging over the passed out thing. "Your kind have angered the locals, you have captured a dragon I believe?" She gestures to the fallen queen. "I shall voice that you should take us to where you keep this dragon and free it, lest you suffer as your allies have."

She touches a finger to her lips, musing. "Perhaps we should capture your Queen, take her and keep her hostage until the dragon is returned, an act of good faith, no?" the girl grins slyly as she folds her slender arms.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir sighs picking off the goblin leader "Dammit went too far again" he pats her cheek trying to wake her up "queen ? hello ? I'm sorry I hurt you that bad but can you wake up?"

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
(Gareth trying to wake up, it would be a con check right?)
(Con 1d20+1 => (16+1)17)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The guard blinks. "Go a head, the boss took over the tribe by force, they wont miss her."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
The wolf's eyes roll in annoyance as not only the leader don't wake up but apparently, she wasn't that great of a hostage either. He ties the goblin up anyway and put it over his shoulder before walking over to the conscious guard.
"I know you did surrender but this is just to be sure" He ties her up a well then picks the goblin up " Now, we are going to ask some questions and you better answer them "
He places on hand over the goblin's groin knowing that the only way to reason with a goblin if they get off in some way. He rubs the goblin's pussy
"Where is the dragon? tell me or I won't let you cum"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The guard moans a bit. "Umm in the hall, ah harder, with the pillars. Last door on the right! Boss has the key~!"

(Gareth wakes up with 1 HP and a boner. everyone gets 144 exp)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He smiles "Good girl " he rubs her harder but still not enough to make her cum as he still had more to ask of her "now tell me , do you know of any fruit that can double the size of one's endowments and where we may find one ? If you tell us I may use it on you~"