Adventures in Mareth

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
Iona proudly strides ahead, a confident spring in her step as her high heels tick-tick-tick her advance through the now empty halls. As they reach the door, she tilts her head, puzzled by the sounds. "Halt. Let me spy for but a moment.." placing her hands upon the door, the girl bends over to press her ruby eye to the keyhole, peering through to try and glance at what lies on the other side.

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
Iona steps back. "Yonder environs look in disarray, I suspect trouble ahead." she whispers, glancing to her allies. "Door-Opener." she nods to Zahir. "I feel you may have to lead the way."

As she speaks, the moves to the back of the group, ready to recall her necromantic powers if needed.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Once in front of the room, the dragon was supposedly being kept at .Zahir steps forward after petting the kobold's head "don't worry buddy , I'm sure she is fine" he takes the keys "It should be one of these" he tries till one of them opens the door.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Now he and the others can see the room clearly. Mounted and stuffed animal heads adorn the walls. The mounting job is sloppy and the assortment of heads includes cattle, rats, and other not particularly impressive specimens. Smashed and broken cabinets and small tables litter the periphery of the room, mute victims of some sort of rampage.A rusted iron spike stands in the center of the room, trailing a broken chain. Thin patches of frost coat sections of the walls, floor and the debris. In on corner is a tied up cat girl.

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Catgirl: "MMMM!" *She tries to call to whoever is entering the room, though her mouth is gagged. She struggles against the ropes obviously not able to go anywhere. She's a petite girl with white fur, medium length blue hair, and emerald green eyes. She's adorned in very pious scale male armor*

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
Gareth follows along behind Zahir and follows him through the door. "Well looks like this one gave the gobalins some trouble" Gareth says as he sees the cat girl in the corner and the mess in the room. He walks over and quickly uses his dagger to cut the ropes binding her. "My name is Gareth, and this is our merry band of misfits" he says motioning to the others as he removed the gag as well.

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "Oh, Marae be praised! Thank you!" *she hugs Gareth briefly before backing away and blushing.* "Um.. my name is Hikari, Hikari Mewberry. I'm Crusader of the Followers of Purity. A pleasure to make your acquaintance!" *she curtsies with the fabric of her overshirt.*

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"Don't touch! My! Hoard!" From behind an upturned table jumps the dragon. Looking like a teen the dragon girl is looking very angry that the cat girl was touched. Her hands and feet are scaled and clawed, the scales being pure white. "She is mine!"

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "I'm sorry Mrs. Dragon, but it's like I said before.. I don't belong to anyone but my Goddess." *She rises from her curtsy and picks up her mace and shield.*

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
The wolf morph smile as the cat girl was released, she wasn't one of the others contracted by Kruppe but at least it was nice to see she was ok. "I'm Zahir , nice to-" he stops as he hears the dragon, his hand instinctively reach for his sword then stops and sighs in relief as the dragon girl reveals herself.
"Don't startle me like that" he chuckles and relax "it is ok" he gently picks Meep up and walks over to the dragon girl "look, buddy, I told you we would find her , safe and sound" He looked quite happy for his friend.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Meepo smiles but the dragon frowns. "What are you doing here?" She growls at the kobold.

"Meepo found friends to save you!" She snorts.

"I like it here. I get to do what I want when I want." Meepo frowns and starts to say something but the dragon interrupts. "No I'm not going back!" She spreads her wings and gets ready for battle

(roll initiative)

Last edited:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He frowns back at her alongside the kobold "Hey! Listen here, little girl. Meepo is worried sick about you , he was outcast from his tribe, was hardily eating well and begged us to save you. The least you could do is say ' thank you ' to him ,he followed us into the goblin's realm even though he isn't in a condition to fight" he gently puts the kobold down.
(initiative : d20+3 => 20 )

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
Made wary by the ache in her shoulder, Iona peers around the doorframe. Her brow lifts, somewhat puzzled as she sees the strange cat..girl...knight? "Wonderful.." she mutters, glancing aside. "Now we have a cat and dog, whatever is next? A Rabbit?"

Her musings are swiftly answered when the girl's thoughts are interrupted by the Dragon Girl's roar of annoyance. "...or a dragon." Iona smiles wryly. "Unexpected, but certainly appealing." She takes a step forward, ready to announce her intentions to take the Dragon Girl back to the kobolds, but upon hearing how aggressive the dragon sounds, the necromancer lingered by the door, already brimming with her entropic might to suck the fight out of this dragon.

(Init roll 1d20(18)+2 = 20)

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "I'm sorry Mrs. Dragon you bring this on yourself. May Marae forgive us for what must be done." *She gets into a battle stance*

(Initiative : 1d20= 12)

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"Never a dull moment in Mareth" Solum sighs. "Sorry Meepo, looks like we may need to knock some of the fight out of her" he says to the poor kobold before snarling and unsheathing a blade.
(Init roll: 1d20+2: 16 [14+2] )

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
Gareth sighs as the others prepare for battle and reluctantly prepares himself.
(Initiative 1d20+2 => (19+2)21)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
(Battle order is: Gareth, Iona, Zahir, Solum, cat gal and dragon. Go!)

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
Gareth decides it would be in his best interest to keep his distance so he remains standing by the catgirl and hurls a bolt of greenish lightning from his hand twords the dragon.
(Casting Witch bolt 1d20+5 => (12+5) 17 dealing 1d12 lightning damage if hit (8))

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
A faint mist creeps through the doorway, shimmering and hazy. Perhaps just a chill or from some other source...

...what many do not know that within the swirling grey kneels a girl, clutching her shoulder and glowering ahead. She was still aching from that shot to her arm, so she ensured that her defences were up and ready to help her and her allies tackle this dragon!

(Cast minor illusion on self to look like hazy mist and she is prone, so ranged attack roles are at a disadvantage against her)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir grumbles "listen here lady ,you need to learn some lesson and for my little buddy here I'm going to teach them " He steps forward and attempts to initiate a grapple (d20+4 => 9 he missed so not even going to roll the rest XD)

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum rolls a shoulder before darting in towards the dragon girl's side and jabbing her with his shortsword, aiming to cause a wound that would annoy more than harm.
(attack:1d20+4 = 11 damage: 1d6+2: 6)

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *Raises her mace to the ceiling* "In the holy name of my Goddess, I ask to lay claim to this enflamed soul. Allow her to hear my word and give pause to her fury." *Her eyes glow with a white light and she points her mace at the dragon girl.* "I Command you: Surrender!!"

(I Cast "Command" to force the dragon to cease her violence. The dragon must make a Wisdom saving throw with a DC of 12)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The dragon girl growls as she gets shocked by the lightning but seems okay after it passes. She growls as the wolf tries to grapple her but she easily shakes him off. Seeing Solum dart towards her she turns and blocks the sword with her hands, the blade bouncing off the hard scales. Her knees shake as Hikari commands her but stands strong. (Saving throw: d20+2 = 12+2=14)

She growls and swipe her claws at Zahir and Solum. (Attack on Zahir: 11 to hit. If it hits take 8 piercing damage and 3 cold damage. Attack on Solum: 23 to hit. If it hits take 10 piercing damage and 3 cold damage)

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
Gareth continues to focus on his spell, sending another jolt through the dragon girl.
( 1d12 lightning damage from continuing the witch bolt = 4)

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
As the dragon girl smashes into Zahir and Solum, the mist-shrouded necromancer curls her fingers. A ghostly claw suddenly rakes down the front of the dragon!

(attack d20+5 = 25. Chill touch damage d8 =2)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He grumbles as the dragon attempts to attack him while he simply dodge it " No, no , come here little miss" He attempts to grab her once again (to hit d20+4 => 22) if it hits versus her roll (roll d20+4 => 16)
If successfully graving her, Zahir hold her in his lap and start slapping her butt .

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum grunts in pain as the dragon's claws rake across him before shuddering as a chill passes through him. "Should've seen... that coming..." he says weakly, before collapsing into unconsciousness.
(That one-shot though ;>.>)

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *Sees Solum fall and rushes to his back, kneeling by his body. Her small hands hover over his chest.* “Please Marae, in the name of purity and all that is holy, I ask this man to be restored by your loving hands." *Her eyes and hands glow with white light as she casts Cure Wounds upon him*

(1d8= 8+4=12 HP+3=15 HP Restored)

Last edited:

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The dragon groans as she takes the magic hits and sputters with rage as the wolf grabs her and starts spanking her. "Stop that!" She attacks the wolf.

(Attack one: Rolled a critical fail) She yelps as her claw snaps. (Dragon loses her muti attack)