Adventures in Mareth

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
The wolf-morph smiles back to the kobold Queen
"We are glad to help and I hope you don't mind but we still have a job to do here but we really could use a rest ,so we are going to rest with your clan for a night"
He bows to the Queen before looking at the possible rewards and thinking of what he should get ... He ends up grabbing the key remembering the locked door at the entrance "Ho" he speaks to the Queen once more
"May I also ask to have Meepo back in your clan? He did risk his life to help us" He pats the little kobold's head before crouching down and whispering on his ear "and I'm going to give you an extra reward tonight, hope you are ready, buddy"

(long rest indeed XD Also, feel free to pick any of the other rewards )

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
"I will take one of the scrolls" Gareth says, looking over them.
(And yes a long rest)

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"I'll take the gold, if no one objects" Solum says, glancing over the other members before looking back to the queen kobold.
(Long rest for all, huzzah!)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Solum gets 35 gold, Gareth gets a scroll of mage armor, wolf gets his key and the cat gets a flask holding three doses of a elixir of health.

Yusdrayl nods. "He may now that he has his job back." The bolds grin and cheer and hold a small party over getting the dragon back. Later that night Meepo is rubbing his full belly and waiting for the wolf.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir just as happy as the other kobolds joins in the party, eating and drinking his fair share of the feast.
Late at night When the party was finally over ,he walks into Meepo's room "Sorry for the wait buddy" He sits down on the bed next to Meepo "I hope you are better after eating so much" He sweetly nuzzles the kobold's neck before whispering into his ear "I also hope you really like your reward" His hand gently rubs over the loincloth on Meep's groin.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
The wolf-morph chuckles "good but try to relax buddy, I want you to be happy ... now " he pushes the kobold's loincloth to the side "can you show me the hunk of a man that you are?~" he crouches nuzzling the kobold's groin while admiring his cock.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"Nice~" He gives it a soft lick "now , let me start treating you as you should and don't be afraid of going a bit rough with me ,I kind of actually like it" he blushes says the last part, looking into Meepo's eyes "I can hardly wait to have you inside of me" He gives him one quick kiss before he takes the Kobold's cock inside of his mouth, moaning, sucking and licking around it like a cock hungry slut that the wolf secretly was.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir smiles, really liking to have his head rubbed, his tail happily wagging from one side to the other behind him like that of a cute little puppy ,if wasn't for the conflicting current picture of the muscular wolf sucking the kobold's cock like a slut.
He boops his head up and down giving the kobold a nice wet blowjob till he was just about the blow~
He pulls back panting after sucking on that wonderful cock "you taste wonderful buddy~ " he gets up and lays down on the bed spreading his legs, presenting his firm butt and tight hole to the kobold https://static1.e621.net/data/02/4f/024f1b24509548c1b709e8f1a1a243fd.jpg
"Hop on buddy, I'm yours now, fuck me how much you want, however you want and whenever you~" He winks

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
*After the party, Hikari goes to her assigned chambers for the night, exhausted from the day's events. She casts aside her heavy armor to relieve her body of its weight, only dawning simple lounge wear to sleep in. She takes the time to light a candle and a few sticks of incense to enhance her reception to the will of her Goddess. She bows to her knees before the candle with her prayer book in hand. She begins to sing a hymn from the book.*

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
The wolf moans and pants loving to be finally fucked by the bold . That night he would milk the kobold dry , getting Meepo to cum, again and again, inside of his slutty hole while Zahir cums on the bed making a large puddle below them.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Meepo moans as he fills the wolf all night. The night passes, though it's hard to tell underground.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
When the morning comes ,Zahir slowly wakes up and smiles looking back to his gapping well-fucked hole that was filled to the brim with the kobold's cum. He snuggles up to the little bold and kisses his cheek "thank you for the wonderful night buddy ,I hope you enjoyed my slutty ass because I certainly liked it"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir chuckles "Don't worry buddy , I will" He kisses his cheek " I guess it is about time I get up " He scoops some of the cum from his with his hand to drink it "Aww, nothing like a pick me up"
He laughs and gets up full of energy, clenching his toned ass to let any of the bold's cum get out before putting on his gear.
Once he was ready he pats the kobold's head "You stay with your tribe this time, you have a dragon to take care of and more butts to pound" The wolf-morph then goes out to meet with the others of the party.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum enjoys the revelries with the kobolds and his fellow party members, his belly stuffed with food and drink. He returns to the chambers he was assigned before removing his leather armor and meticulously arranging the rest of his equipment. The chamber echoes with the muted sounds of rustling leather and stone on metal as he falls into the motions of repair before falling asleep after he is certain everything is in order. When the morning comes Solum re-equips himself and walks out towards where he assumes the other party members are be waiting.
(Late post is late.)

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Solum enjoys the revelries with the kobolds and his fellow party members, his belly stuffed with food and drink. He returns to the chambers he was assigned before removing his leather armor and meticulously arranging the rest of his equipment. The chamber echoes with the muted sounds of rustling leather and stone on metal as he falls into the motions of repair before falling asleep after he is certain everything is in order. When the morning comes Solum re-equips himself and walks out towards where he assumes the other party members are be waiting.
(Late post is late.)

(Better late than never)

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *Hikari awakens the next day with a nice stretch and morning greetings to her Goddess. After a quick morning prayer, she equips her armor and packs her bags in preparation for the crusade ahead of her. She leaves her room with her gear heading toward the common area where the others could be gathering.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir smiles adjusting his loincloth once more "Hey" He waves to Hikari and Solum "Are you two ready to go back and get the fruit ?"

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *waves politely to Zahir* "Good morning Mr. Wolf. What fruit are you talking about? Breakfast perhaps?"

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum returns the wave as he walks in."Ready to go whenever" he says to Zahir. "Not quite a breakfast fruit, but a pretty special one all the same" Solum answers in response to Hikari's question with a glaringly mischievous grin .

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir chuckles and smiles at the two of them "Very special indeed, it is the reason we came here for, however" He grabs the key gifted by the kobolds "I would like to try this key at the door with the dragon carvings before that id that is ok with you two"

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"No arguments here, what's the point of having a key if not to use it?" Solum says with a shrug.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"thanks ,It will only take a moment" He leads the group back to the entrance room and try the key they got on the door with the dragon carvings.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
As the door opens, a hissing noise and a puff of dust around the door indicates that the chamber beyond has been sealed for ages. Dust, long undisturbed, covers every surface in this large gallery. The air here is stale. Three alcoves are on the north wall, and one is on the south wall. Each alcove contains a dust-covered stone pedestal with a fist sized crystalline globe resting on it. The globes in the northern alcoves are cracked and dark, but the globe in the southern alcove glows with a soft blue. Faint tinkling notes issue from it.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He coughs as he steps into the room "Dam, this room was sealed off for quite a while" He looks at the alcoves and find a bit weird that there is nothing in the middle of the room "Ok ... so those are certainly magical" he turns to the cat " Could you maybe check them? I know little about magic"

Last edited: