Adventures in Mareth

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
(No problem)

Hikari: Sure, I'll see what I can make of it. *she steps forward toward the glowing orb and fans/blows away the dust around the pedestals with her shield to see if there are any sigils, plaques, or carvings to identify the purpose of the orbs before making contact with them.*

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
As Hikari gets closer to the orb brooding music starts to play through out the area.

(Everyone make a wisdom saving throw)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
All three of them are forced to run all the way back outside. Once they no longer hear the music they can move under their own power after a minute.

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *the catgirl shivers terribly once she snaps back to reality, her fur standing erect from surprise.* "That... was a first... Is everyone ok?"

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"What... on Mareth... was that?!" Solum asks between breaths, glaring fiercely at the chamber from where they had fled. He takes a moment to further collect himself before answering the cat girl's question "Yeah... totally fine... just shaken is all" he comments, gaze not shaking from the chamber's entrance.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
The wolf blinks and shakes as a cold shiver run down his back "I ... I have no idea" he looks back at the chamber "there was music ,it was certainly magic ... " He steps back into the room "Hikari can you try another orb?"

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "Whatever this melody is, it compels us to retreat from the room. I assume we should be thankful that nothing has truly harmed us. Though we may need some divine assistance with acquiring this artifact. Would you two please take my hands? I wish to anoint us with the courage to overcome this compulsion."

*Hikari places down her shield and reaches her small paw-like hands outward to the two larger men.*

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He grumbles as he finds himself walking out of the room once more "Dammit" He sighs and calms himself before turning to Hikari and looking at her paw "I guess ... better than whatever was that I was trying anyway" He holds her hand.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum reaches out and takes hold of Hikari's other untaken paw and draws his gaze away from the chamber to focus on whatever may come next.

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *gives a hopeful smile to each of the men before she closes her eyes and bows her head.*

"Dear Goddess of Mareth, our guiding light in the darkness, we humbly beseech you for your blessing. We believe our cause is just and pure. Help us overcome our obstacles so that we may benefit the world. We ask in your name, I ask this in your name... Goddess Marae!"

*With that prayer completed, all three of them begin to glow a faint white light from their bodies. (Hikari casts "Bless" over herself, Solum, and Zahir granting them the ability to add 1d4 to their saving throws or attack rolls for one minute)*

"Now let us try again, I this is all I can do at this point to help."

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
(I already did pray! XD)

(Roll= 17 + 2(Wisdom Mod) + 2 (Class Proficiency) +1 (Bless)= 22 total)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The goddess smiles on her chosen cleric...but only here as the boys run once more from the room.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir grumbles after regaining control over his body once again and sighs noticing Solum didn't make into the room either, he shouts into the room "Hikari, it is no use ,you will have to search the room on your own ,we will wait here so if anything bad happens just run back to us."
He sits down and waits.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum scowls as he once again finds himself unable to resist whatever compulsion the music has over him. He slumps against one of the walls beside the entrance with a frustrated huff.

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *nods her head at Zahir and walks into the room to inspect and procure the glowing orb*

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *scratches her head curiously, unsure how to end the bewitching music. She stares at the other two orbs seeing how they are cracked and dark. She then looks to her mace on her belt*

“Oh dear.. I hope this won’t be a mistake..”

*she places the orb back onto the pedestal and readies her mace to strike the orb. She slowly raises the bludgeon over her head like a headsman about to make an execution.*

“Goddess Marae be with me..”

*She strikes the orb*