Adventures in Mareth

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *Gives a sigh of mixed emotion. Part of her feels glad to have ended the bewitching music that plagued the chamber, yet also she couldn't help but feel slightly guilty for destroying an artifact without knowing the true purpose of it.*

"Well, I suppose that is the end of this little venture. I can't help but wonder why the Kobolds would have such a thing in their possession. Though I'm sure we get why it was at least locked away."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The other two hear the sound of something breaking and the music being cut off.

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *Calls tot the two other men outside the alcove.* "The song ends, I see another path within this room."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir smiles "great, let's go Solum" HE gets up, walks back into the room and pats Hikari's back "thanks" He then move over to the door and opens it.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The air is stale in this twenty-foot-long corridor, which leads to another closed stone door. There may be traps....

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum startles out of his thoughts with a less than dignified "Huh?!" at Zahir's call before sheepishly walking into the room behind him.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"Ok everyone keeps your eyes open and walk at the edges " He slowly walks down the hallway walking close to the walls.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Nothing happens as they walk along the walls. Soon they reach the other door.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Dust fills this hall like a layer of gray snow. In the rounded northern end of the chamber stands a ten-foot-tall sculpture of a coiled dragon gal carved from red-veined white marble.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He nods "lets take a look around ,I feel like there is something here ..." he takes a closer look to the statue

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
As they come closer the dragon speaks. "We come at night without being fetched, we disappear by day without being stolen. What are we?"

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *jumps a bit at hearing the voice from the statue* "Oh, a riddle? I use to like these when I was little." *She begins to look around the room for clues.* "We come at night without being fetched....and..we disappear by day without being stolen.."

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum finally enters the room just as the statue speaks "Seems every statue has tales to tell or riddles to answer..." he mumbles before similarly looking about the room for clues. "Whoever came up with this riddle must be dreaming..." he mutters to himself.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He gasps and takes a step back as the statue speaks, he blinks looking at it for a moment then scratch his head thinking about the riddle "hum ... the moon?"

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "Hmm, well if its not the moon, what about... stars? They appear at night and can't be seen during the day. Is it stars?" *she looks to the statue for a response*

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir chuckles and pets HIkari's back "you did great once more" He kisses her cheek "let's continue" He walks into the secret door.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Dust chokes the contents of this twenty-foot-wide hall. Six alcoves line the walls, three to the north and three to the south. Each alcove except the southwest one holds a humanoid figure carved of red-veined marble. The figures resemble tall elves in plate armor. A stone archway at the west end of the hall opens into a wide room from which greenish light glows. A dark pit is situated before the archway. (Roll perception)

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *shreks a bit at being kissed so suddenly, then she chuckles.* "Could you please warn someone before you kiss them?" *she rubs her cheek then follows him through the doorway*

(For perception checks do we use our passive wisdom score or do we use Wisdom mod+roll+proficiency bonus?)

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum jumps at Hikari's shriek before similarly chuckling once realizing what happened (1d20+1 > 6 +1=7)