Adventures in Mareth

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
"Just stop resisting and this will stop" Gareth says as he continues his spell.
(1d12 damage from concentrating on witch bolt => 12 damage)
(Going for non-lethal)

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
Iona frowns as she sees how their door-opening wolfman is trying to deal with the situation. She sweeps her hand through her misty illusion, once again bringing that ghostly claw across the dragon!

(Chill Touch 16 to hit. 1 damage. Bah!)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir grunts and continues to slap the dragon's butt repeatedly with each word he speaks "YOU, will stop this, right now, Lady, You will apologize to Meepo and say you are thankful for he coming after you"

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum blinks slowly as he regains consciousness, groaning and taking in a deep breath as he sits up before noticing the cat girl kneeling beside him. "I guess I have you to thank for restoring me" he says with a light grin before a shudder and barely noticable grimace flash across his face as he recalls his reckless charge and the devastating blow he received for it. He drags himself to his feet before retrieving his short-sword and standing prepared for if the dragon girl escapes Zahir's grip.

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *She rises to her feet and takes a few steps back with a blush and a smile.

"Um, you're welcome sir, but it's my goddess who you should truly thank. I'm but just a vessel for her service. I do hope you will be more careful though. Um, just to be sure I'll pray for everyones safety."

*While looking at Zahir, Solum, and Gareth she places her hands together, bows her head, and prays*

"Dear Heavenly Mistress, we thank you greatly for watching over us and giving us your blessing. I ask in your name to continue to guide the path of these men and direct their steps on the road of justice."

*Zahir, Solum, and Gareth begin to shimmer and sparkle with white energy. A small feeling of warmth washes over them, a feeling of safety and unconditional love giving them a subtle embrace that encourages them that they are being supported offensively and defensively.*

(I cast Bless, whenever up to 3 people I can see makes an attack roll or a saving throw before the spell ends, the target can roll a d4 and add the number rolled to the attack roll or saving throw.)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The dragon waves her arms in fury before unleashing her breath on to the floor, hitting everyone near her with icy breath.

(So Zahir and Solum make a Con saving throw. If you fail take 20 cold damage. If you pass you take 10 cold damage)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir is hit by the icy breath of the dragon being spanked on his lap and falls down unconscious (Con save d20+4 => 20 ,but I will go down o matter what XD)

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum's legs buckle as the icy breath rolls over him and falls unconscious.
(Con save d20+2: 9)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
(Just wondering if you added the d4 that Bless gives you? Unless it didn't matter then it's fine)

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
"Alright, I've had just about enough of your bullshit. You will calm the fuck down and stop fucking trying to kill us" Gareth says, annoyance clear in his voice as the two fall to the breath attack. He decides to try to use magic to calm the dragon.
(Casting charm person 1d20+5 => 22)
(Make a DC 13 wisdom saving throw with advantage, if she fails she is charmed)

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
"All right let's calm down now. Come give your old pal Gareth a hug" Gareth says, opening his arms to the dragon girl.

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *Looks at the sight of the Dragon embracing the spell caster, knowing full well of the temporary charm. She then glances at the warriors whom moments ago where healthy but now barely hanging on to life.* "Great Marae help us all." *Her eyes glow white once more as she calls upon the healing power of her Goddess. She runs to the flank of the embraced dragon staying roughly 5 feet away from her back and then readies her mace and shield.*

*She now looks over to Zahir. Without moving from her spot, she projects a single word: "Live!" toward Zahir, the blast of healing force engulfing him with small amount of revitalizing energy.* (She casts Healing word: 1+2+3= 6 hp total restored to Zahir)

"Dragoness, we don't seek to harm you. Please calm yourself. I apologize for any infraction I may have caused you to feel. Can we cease this violence and perhaps come to an understanding? I don't wish to strike you with my mace, which is only meant to defend against abominations."

*She Readies her Sacred Flame spell charging it into her mace, her trigger to launch the spell being for if the Dragoness tries to attack her.* (damage of 1 being held back with possible advantage from the flank)

Last edited:

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
"Thank you, but the car is right. You need to go back with Meepo. He and the others are worried sick about you and want you to come home" Gareth says returning the hug.

Balix

Mar 6, 2017
"You think you are free with the gobalins? They are just using you for their own gain. The kobalds care about you, the gobalins only think of what they can get from you. You will be freer with the kobalds than with the gobalins" Gareth says to the dragon girl, trying to convince her.
(Persuasion 1d20+3 => (15+3)18)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
She growls and looks around the room. "Fine I'll go back with the kobolds" She grumbles. (Every one gets 90 exp)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir gasp as he regains consciousness thanks to Hikari .he blinks a bit before getting up, shaking the ice of his fur "dam, she packs punch, outch" . He turns to the group and smiles seeing the dragon decided to finally understand ... kinda ... close enough.
He walks over to Meep patting his shoulder "she will be ok buddy, just keep an eye on her " he chuckles "kids" the wolf-morph crouch to give a kiss to the kobold's cheek before walking to the dragon and the rest of the group "shall we go back to the kobolds?"

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *Sighs with relief and rushes over to Solum to cast Cure Wounds one last time on him.* "Dear Mistress of Mareth, I ask you to aid me once more. Restore this man enough for him to walk among the living. In your name I pray." (7+3+2=12 hp restored) *After healing the man Hikari starts to huff and puff from magical fatigue.*

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum twitches as he feels vitality return to his limbs, he groans as he once again sits up. "I've heard of flirting with death but I'd rather not reach third base if it's all the same..." he mutters to himself as he rolls his neck to a chorus of creaks and pops. He looks over to the panting cat girl before asking "Are you alright?" he says before stating "You look as if you fought a horde of dragons, not just the one"

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *she continues to try to catch her breath. “It’s really tiring to invoke the power of my goddess as much as I have. I’ve reached my limit for the day.” *she stands up to her feet, belting her mace and placing her shield on her back.* “I don’t wish to be rude but please be a bit more careful..” *Her voice though shaky and panting speak seriously though her eyes make her seem like she’s begging like a kitten.*

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir waits for everyone to be ready before leading the group back to the kobolds and avoiding the traps "ok everyone we will rest with the kobolds and continue our adventure after that, have fun" he smiles looking at meepo hopeful and eager to be fucked by the cute kobold.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
As you make it back the queen kobold smiles at you. "I see brought back our lost daughter" Said dragon snorts and glares at the queen. Yusdrayl chuckles "Yes yes we will have words later but now for you" She looks at the group and tilts her head upon seeing the cat girl. "I didn't see you before but if you helped save our dragon then you may ask for a reward~"

Up for grabs is a key, a token (magic item), one of three spell scrolls, a flask with a potion, 35 gold, and more...physical rewards.

(I assume you will be taking a long rest?)

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: “I was captured by your daughter and held as a possession. I think Im actually quite flattered to be valued.” *her whiskered lips curl into a soft smile.* “Though I don’t feel in much diserving of a reward, my freedom is enough. I do appreciate your generosity, so I would like to receive a potion flask. It would be most beneficial for my medical supplies.”

(Yes a long rest)

Last edited: