Adventures in Mareth

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
With the foe destroyed Iona rolled her eyes at the top of the pit.

"They keep the dead as gardeners? How quaint." She titters as she peers down at her allies. "Devil-Man, are you well? I dare say I saw one of those monsters give your rear quite the ripping." she snickers. It felt good to barrage and batter foes with arcane might. It felt good to drop such pain on others and not have to experience it oneself!

Realizing that everyone is spending some time down there Iona looks to the rope, then down the pit. "....are we seriously going to explore that dank place?" She reaches out to the gently swaying rope..then shakes her head!

"I cannot descend this rope so easily!" she huffs, drawing her knees together. "Dolum! Zahir!" she calls down. "One of you must catch me!" she waves down at them, trying to get their attention!

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "I have you dear, stay calm and descend slowly. I will catch you should you fall." *The cat girl throws up her hands and begins to cast Guidance upon the Necro Doll.*

"Dear Heavenly Mistress, we thank you greatly for watching over us and giving us your blessing. I ask in your name to guide my companion down safely. May her skin remain smooth and her limbs undamaged."

*The rope begins to glow and the holy energy invigorates Iona with a portion of holy strength. Add a d4 to your ability score for coming down*

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
(I wouldn't recommend jumping...) There are three ways out, a way to the north which leads into a rougher cave looking area, a way to the east and south both of which have doors. Though for some reason the wolf man is staring at the only wall with no opening.

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
Iona looks at the glowing rope, wrinkling her nose. With some hesitance, she clasps at it and starts to slowly ease herself from the ledge. "If this is a trick and I fall, I swear I will have words with you, cat!" she shouts as she tries to make her way down.

(Roll(1d20)-1:20,-1)
(Roll(1d4)+0:3,+0Total:3)

(Total:22)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Moving to the mouth of the natural tunnel, Rebecca peeks through. [8 stealth. Apparently stepping on every twig along the way.]

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *giggles as she supports the pale woman as she reaches the ground* "See? No trouble at all~"

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum sheathes his blade as his face blazes crimson at the sorceress' teasing and as he thinks to retort, he instead simply chooses to watch her descend and quietly mutter to himself in the demon's infernal tongue in embarrassment, a hand subconsciously rubbing where the shrub slashed him.

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *After helping Iona down she walks over to Solum and measures his injury* "Are you alright Solum? Do you need some attention for that wound? I can make you feel better if you want."

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
Iona descends the rope less than gracefully. She hugs it tight to herself and her slender arms and legs clamp around it with a strength borne out of terror than skill. After some amount of wriggling, she eventually finds herself descending into Hikari's waiting arms. She huffs and hops away from the helpful cat girl, smoothing out her gown and adjusting her expensive silks.

"Disgusting. Terrible! I will see to it that these wretched kobolds will build a stairwell, rather than have us crawl up and down ropes like insects!"

The necromancer folds her arms tightly, peering over to the others. "Now pray tell." she asks, before kicking a skull of a skeleton clean across the room. "Why are we in such a rubbish heap with these vermin? The solution to this incident had better be near!" she grumbles openly as she looks to Hikari tending to the embarassed Solum, past the gnome, then over to Rebecca and Zahir exploring the tunnel

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The quad breasted human can see that the floor is stained and the cavern smells of musk and blood. Light from glowing fungus reveals the eastern niche, which holds a pallet of matted furs, a wide wooden board on which a variety of weapons are affixed and a great cloak of patchy black fur hung on a slender pole. To the edge of the niche are two large nests made of hair, dry fungus and refuse. In said nest are two hound sized rats which see you and start to growl.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hey, Iona, want to have some fun? Come look at this," Rebecca called to the smaller woman, with a big grin on her face.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum cuts his muttering short upon hearing Hikari's question and says "Uh... no everything's fine, it's not bothering me that mu-" he stops as he realizes he has been rubbing at the wound. "It's a small wound, it will heal in no time" he says as he moves the offending hand to hang back by his side. "Thank you for the offer regardless" he says with a quick nod.

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "If you say so, Solum. Don't be afraid to come to me for aid." *She pats him on the head then turns to Erky.* "These tunnels are quite extensive aren't they?"

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
"Stand aside!" Iona sniffs as she brushes aside Erky, carried forth by her heels and her authority. Ruby eyes flicker over to Solum, amusement flickering there as she enjoys the suffering of the poor devil man.

"Nude tramp." the necromancer utters as she walks into the tunnel. "Whatever do you call me.." she wrinkles her nose, coughs, then draws out a delicate black hankerchief and presses it to her mouth.

"It smells disgusting here! Disgusting!" she complains as she catches up with Rebecca. Her sharp eyes look over the spartan beds, then over to the nest with the large rats.

"...and what exactly is fun about this primitive mess?" she grumbles. "Such wretches need civilized or broken!"

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "Is that so? I wonder what it could have been used for... Oh well, let's catch up with the others Erky I don't wish to be left behind." *She proceeds to walk where the others are standing*

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rebecca chuckled as Iona almost lost her lunch. "Oh, watching your reaction for one, and seeing how fast we can drop these things for another," she said, as she conjured a bolt of fire and let it fly at one of the rats. [18 to hit, and 8 fire damage.]

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The rat goes up in a blaze and the smell of burning fur and meat fills the cave. The rat still alive rushes the human and goes to bite one of her lowest boobs. (It rolls a nat one) It misses and rolls head over ass into the larger room. (And we now know the human might of killed pets back home. Also 5 exp for every one)

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *First to see the rat skeetering at her, she whips out her mace and attempts to golf-swing it back where it came from* "Incoming!!!" (11 to hit; 7 damage)

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
You hit the rat and it splats on the wall. The gnome gives the cat a look. "Was that really necessary?" (5 more exp for you all)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Did you have a better idea?" asked Rebecca, as she walked over to the wall, and examined the large fur cloak. [Perception 15.]

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "Oh I suppose it was a bit excessive.. Though had I been any slower the rat would have surely attacked. Who knows what kind of disease we would have to treat after being bitten. I'd rather not think on it Erky. I'll be sure to repent at the end of the day."

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
"Seems at least you two have some ability at clearing up vermin." Iona muses as one rat is incinerated and the other splatters against the wall. The Necromancer calmly looks over the rest of the cave. "Such strange glowing fungus. Perhaps it may have some use for an apothecary." A ruby eye is cast to the weapon rack. "Perhaps we should arrange for these things to be destroyed or taken to the kobolds, rather than leave them for our foes to take and use."

As she talks, Iona continues her investigation, looking to see what other mysteries this cave holds.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Or, maybe, we can put some of them to use here," said Rebecca, as she walked over to the weapon rack, and picked up a dagger. Then turning back to the cloak hanging on the wall, she let out a huff. "Screw it, it doesn't stink, and it's the first piece of decent material we've come across," she muttered, as she began cutting the cloak into strips. With a few twists and knots, and a healthy dose of prestidigitation to aid the process, one great cloak was quickly transformed into a simple, yet functional, fur bikini. Once she was done with her little project, she handed Hikari her nightgown back. "Thanks for the loner, Hun."

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "It was nothing Mrs Rebecca. I couldn't have you going around naked." *she takes back the gown, folding it and placing it into her pack.* "What do we have here?" *She looks around the room at the glowing fungus and the weapons on the table.* "Erky, I do believe you may be able to put some use to one of these weapons."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"Uhh none of them suit me" He shrugs. The necomancer sees a crude tunnel going down and west, seems like it goes deep into the earth. To find anything else roll a perception check.

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
The ghostly girl strides onwards, muttering to herself as she leaves the disgusting mess behind. Her sharp eyes narrow as she squints ahead into the caverns. She raises a delicate hand and clicks her fingers twice.

"Zahir, Dolum. Do be gentlemen and lead the way here." she gestures ahead of herself with a graceful sweep of her arm. "There may be trouble afoot."

(Roll(1d20)+3:
10,+3
Total:13 , perception check)