Adventures in Mareth

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "It must have some significance!" *She defends for some reason, hugging the bottle as if its feelings were hurt* "Perhaps the meaning is just elsewhere." *She follows them*

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"Argh, we're going, we're going..." Solum scowls as Iona shoos them back out of the room just as he enters. "Would you like us to play dead or fetch as well?" he asks, voice positively dripping with sarcasm.

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
"You possess such talent? You certainly had me fooled." Iona smiles wrly at Solum as they proceed through the underhalls.

"None the less, the dead and the..er..shrubberies walk here. This is proof of a most dreadful curse upon this place. Let us see it exorcised so these simple diggers can go back to their duties." The necromancer nods sagely.

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
Red eyes follow the pathways. Left. Right. Forward.

Iona turns to the left. "Let's go this way." she nods as she strides down the leftward tunnel. "We must make a prudent investigation."

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "I do hope we resolve this quickly. I'm starting to miss natural sunlight already." *She keeps following the necromancer into the tunnel*

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The rift widens, creating a cavern like chamber. Small two foot diameter holes riddle the node. A dim fiery glow shines out of one of them.

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
Iona tilts her head, puzzled as cavern starts to widen out before them. She quickly approaches one of the holes and squints through it, trying to see what is causing the glow on the other side.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"This might help," said Rebecca, holding up the light spell that she cast on her hand.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
(8 to hit so it misses) A half woman half snake jumps from the hole swiping at Iona's face, missing but sending a clear message. The young naga glares at them, still half in the hole. She's not like a normal naga, her scales are a mix of orange, red and yellow so that when her tail moves it looks like a flickering flame, her skin is also a deep red along with her hair. The glow it seems was coming from her as she is giving off a high amount of heat making even your groins heat up.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Whoa, easy there, honey, we don't want any trouble," said Rebecca, taking a step back, and raising her hands to show she was unarmed.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir gasp and run to be in front of Iona and the naga " Easy girl ,there is no need to hurt anyone" he says with his arms held high above his head trying to show he didn't mean to hurt her.

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
The claws sweep past Iona's face, making the Necromancer stagger back with a yelp of fright! As Zahir storms forward, the gothic one regains her courage and anger, rising up to point a damning finger at the thing.

"You! How dare you swing at me!" She seethes, shivering as this strange heat creeps through her, oh so similar to the goblin poison. "Explain yourself, serpent!"

Iona deftly steps backwards, putting as many hard-bodied men between herself and the snake as she can. Her fingers curl, drawing necrotic ice to her palm. Just in case.

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *Calmly strides over to Iona and placing a hand on her shoulder.* "Iona please calm down, lets all be calm here." *She turns to the Naga* "No need to be hostile. We stepped into your claimed territory we understand but we are merely passing through. Could you help us find our way?"

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "Please don't be angry with us. We apologize for our rudeness, but we were informed that goblins were causing a lot of mischief around these parts and were on our way to try to deal with the problem. Would you happen to know which pathway will lead us to the goblins?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What did you have in mind?" asked Rebecca. Knowing this world, she figured that it would be one of two things; gold, or sex. Rebecca moved to the side to get a better look at this fire naga. If the snake-girl was cute, then she might be willing to negotiate for one of those things. After all, it wasn't like she had any money on her.

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "Of course, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement. How much will this information cost us mrs?".

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
She is rather cute, with a slim body and perky b-cups. She grins and points at the witch. "She spooked so she pays~" Said witch feels the heat between her legs grow warmer

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hmm, the traditional virgin sacrifice is it?" Rebecca said, giving Iona a sidelong grin.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum simply stands behind most of the group, wordlessly pondering the heat the naga seems to be radiating as well as the naga girl herself and does his best to stifle a snicker at the rogue's words.
(Sorry for all the late posts lately)

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
By this point, Iona has scurried to the back of the group, wobbling upon her high heels as another dose of that concentrated heat sinks into her. She shudders, gritting her teeth, before whirling around, her eyes ablaze with anger!

"Listen to me well you fornicating illigitimate, the only payment you will earn from me is an equal amount of Pain and Suffering." the Necromancer clenches her hands into fists, glowering at the Naga. "Now, show us the way to these green-skinned rascals , or be deemed amongst their disposable number!"

It seems that Iona is sincerely serious about this. Arcane forces crackle and spark around her, carrying with them the sickly tang of entropic force.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum tenses as he sees Iona storming towards the back of the group, eyes burning with anger. He practically leaps forward when he sees the arcane energies surrounding her upon her whirling towards the naga and without thinking moves to grasp one of her fists even as he harshly whispers, his voice barely above a growl "Might not want to do something we may come to regret!"

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
Iona stumbles as Solum grabs her hand, nearly pulling her off balance. She hisses back up to the Demon-like man, shivering with indignation and anger!

"Tell her that!" She seethes, pointing to the nearby Naga. "This entire pit is full of vermin, villains and vagabonds! Were it not for how important this place is to the little diggers, I would encourage them to just collapse the entire mine on top of them! Hmph!"

Iona steps back, crossing her arms tightly, glowering at the distant naga.

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *Hikari paces up to the naga, not so close to be intrusive but enough to shift focus from the gothic doll.* "Mrs, I don't think that particular request is quite fair for you to ask for at the present time. We are quite short on time you see. Might we suggest another form of payment Perhaps something more material or useful?"

(Can I roll for Persuasion?)