Adventures in Mareth

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
She turns to you, the heat hitting you in the lower body. "Like what?"

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *the priestly kitten hesitates, biting her lips as the heat begins to fill her loins. She bends slightly and crosses her hands over her thighs. Pink fills her face immediately and her thoughts swim with thoughts.*

"I- I..um" *she pauses and takes a few breaths* "Um. Ugh. What about some jewelry? We've come across some jewelry along our journey. Would a sultry snake such as yourself be interested in looking even more lucrative and attractive?" (Should I roll again?)

Last edited:

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "Well, what about a bit of coin to fill your purse? How does 30 silver pieces sound? Perhaps that may suit your fancy?"

*The catgirl continues to flush as the attention of the naga flexes upon her. Her eyes begin to dilate as she struggles to remain polite and chaste despite the invasive magic building up the lust within her feminine form.* (I feel like some sort of Saving Throw should be apart of this if the naga has this kind of magic)

"It's only directions we're asking for. I think that would be reasonable. We really are in a hurry miss, livelihoods could be at stake."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
She taps her chin. "Then how about this, I lead you to them and when you're done come back and pay" She smirks at the cat. "And seal the deal with a kiss" (If you turn this down roll a wisdom save)

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "Um.. I suppose that would be.. agreeable. Having a guide would make things much easier for everyone. I'll accept your terms, miss."

*Hikari begins to sweat as she volunteers herself, a foggy expression on her face as she glances back to the group, particularly at Iona in the rear.*

"Goddess forgive me.." *she mumbles to herself as she glances at Erky, hoping he won't think any less of her.*

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "Mphf! Mmm~" *Hikari muffles with surprise as she's caught off guard by the aggressive serpent. This being her first direct kiss.*

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
"I cannot believe that every single one of us are ko-towing to the wishes of some straggling worm." sniffs the heiress as she folds her arms tightly. "The way I see it, refusing to assist us in pacifying the enemy makes them complict in their crimes."

She peers back to Hikari as she gives her that strange look. "...and what is with these looks? Clearly all these peasants have not witnessed the majesty of nobility before."

It's not long before it is Iona giving Hikari a strange look, one of wide eyes, a gasp of surprise and hands clapping over her mouth in shock!

"By all the Gods and Devils! What on earth are you doing!" the necromancer gasps as Hikari kisses the snake woman.

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *soon breaks the kiss with a huff to regain herself.* "And so our agreement is sealed. Please assist us through these tunnels."

*Hikari turns back to the porcelain goth girl with a rose colored face.*

"A noble must learn to be a bit more diplomatic, Mrs. Iona. You can't assume that everyone is an enemy if they aren't under your charge or work for you. Everyone has their own needs and desires, especially those with little more than a cave to live in. How can we ask her to help us without offering something meaningful in return? A bit of benevolence here and there could go a long way, you never know. Besides, I'm doing this to help you and everyone here. I feel no shame or dishonor in that."

*she smiles softly with a blush, pleased that she could assist the group and stave off a potential rape attempt upon the seemingly clueless Iona.*

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Um, I think we might need a little more of a description, DM.]

As they followed the naga, Rebecca kept an eye out for traps. There was no guarantee that this creature wasn't lying to their faces. [14 perception roll.]

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *follows the naga through the cave. Now released from the mystic gaze of the naga, Hikari’s internal turmoil subsides and she sighs with moderate relief. She fans herself as they progress forward.*

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum takes a breath to speak with Iona further but his words die on his tongue as Hikari kisses the young naga and decides to further keep his mouth shut as Hikari addresses the sorceress. He slowly exhales as the heat leaves him slowly, before following the group all the while keeping his gaze fixed on the naga, not entirely trusting her to not use whatever ability she had used to create the heat that had washed over them in the first place.

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
Iona crosses her arms tightly, huffing at the back as she follows the group. She shoots Solum a sharp glance, before looking back to the others. It's pretty clear she's wondering why the serpent hasn't been hammered flat. Especially if it's using strange magic.

"Of course. Delegations with rogues and thieves..." she rolls her ruby eyes, muttering quietly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
(I thought we were waiting for the DM, who seems to be MIA at the moment.)

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
(Was referencing Benoit's comment of "fetching the sawbones" when you give yourself the basilisk womb perk)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
(Maybe I'm just slow on the uptake, but I'm still not quite getting the metaphor. Are you suggesting we look for a new DM?)