Adventures in Mareth

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
Iona rolls her eyes at Dolum's words. "Keep your mind out of the gutter, horned one. Consider the company you keep." The noblegirl sniffs as she watches the kobolds race away, before looking back to the others.

"Are there more prisoners out there? Dare I say our work is so easily done?" She muses, folding her arms.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The gnome shrugs. "Well we were all that was in the prison area, well beside the three adventurers that were held there for a bit."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"Wait, did you say three adventurers? do you think you could describe to us what they looked like? I think they may the previous group that Kruppe sent but didn't return"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
"Sure, two were centaurs and one was like me but taller" This is the group Kruppe mentions minus a fox man.

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: “Thank you for the compliment Zahir. I suppose well be heading to confront the goblins.”

*She hands Erky her spare Dagger, figuring it would be more appropriate for his size than her mace as well as her prayer book to serve as a holy conduit.*

“You will need something to defend yourself. Please take these, at least until you no longer require them.”

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
"Centaurs? How would a goblin capture a centaur?" Iona wrinkles her nose. "This is absurd! None the less, let us find these poor souls and return them to civilization!"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
The gnome smiles and nods to the cat girl. "Well that'd be great but you got any ideas?"

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *She pauses for a minute. Twirling a whisker she ponders a plan.*

“Rebecca stated she fought her way through a half dozen of their number right? Well that tells me that despite how numerous they may be, their power isn’t very potent. I dare say that perhaps Mrs. Iona was right in her measure. A show of power may distill their forces long enough to bring a close to conflict. A surgical strike aimed at their primary establishment may cause them to scatter to the four winds. One group can free the captives and the other can storm their settlement causing as much panic as possible. I don’t like to do this but I see no further means to peacefully resolve this. The goblins have grown far more than we realized and I fear that it is time for retribution to be delivered.”

*She sighs sadly then straightens up to face the others.*

Last edited:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"It appears so even if one of them is missing ..." He thinks on Hikari's plan "well true but they are goblins, we did already take down their ruler but they still are opposing us because frankly, those little sluts can only think of one thing" he sighs "separating ourselves will only cause more problem and the chance of one of us getting captured. The best is probably to just continue what we are doing"

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: “You took down their ruler already? Well that surely must have caused a power struggle among the goblins. They must be amassing forces and supplies in efforts to war amongst themselves to determine a new ruler. If that’s the case then we may just need to find a faction of goblins that could rule justly and ally with them. That way we may be capable of having support.”

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
At this time I'd like to remind the people at the ruler fight that there was a hole that went deeper.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
He shakes his head "like I said they are goblins they will continue acting normal even without their leader, which bring me back to my previous point. "
He turns to Erky "Erky while going towards this room was there any room you didn't enter, perhaps one that looked like it was holding more captive?"

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
He describes all the area's he's been dragged around, which is just the path between the prison and the large common area. The only room that he describes that the party hasn't been to is a pantry.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"By the way, just what are you people doing in this place?" asked Rebecca, as they started to head out.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
Solum follows the group, keeping a wary distance from the newcomer "We were sent here at the request of a man by the name of Kruppe" he says, pointing to himself, Zahir and Iona before continuing "to retrieve a fruit said to 'grow one's assets' and rescue the adventurers he had sent before us if they were alive". "Which luckily enough for us they are" he says before pausing and saying " ...not that I would consider whatever the goblins may have done to them since capturing them 'lucky' " he finishes with a glower.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Zahir nods while walking alongside everyone "The fruit is also said to cure any alighment be it a bold or the nastiest of diseases ... but also watch out for its cousin that not only shrink you it also makes you sick to the point of almost death"

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
Iona walks with her arms folded and her head held high, a small, proud smile lifting her lips. "A fruit to increase assets....it must be worth a fortune!" She suddenly snatches at the air with a small hand, grinning. "Surely we must gather this fruit and sell it, if they speak of it so, it must be worth a fortune!"

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: *Continues to walk down the path* "My goal is to find the remaining members of the Followers of Purity, the paladins and clerics lead by Sir Alexander. Many of us got separated during our crusade against corruption. I hope to find them as I aid this group in their endeavor."

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Soon the party is in a domed chamber with a shaft that leads down in the middle.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"Let's go everyone" The wolf ties the rope on the top before throwing the rest down and is the first to descend into the hole.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
(Don't remember if I said this before so I say it again)

The wolf sees luminescent fungus, shedding violet light, clings to the walls and ceiling of this wide cavern. The air is damp, chilly and redolent with the odors of loam and decay. A layer of earth, mixed with rotting vegetation and the remains of cave animals, covers the floor. Several varieties of mushrooms and fungi grow on the detritus, as well as a few saplings. He also see two robed human shaped figures tend to the garden.

Arikah

Feb 11, 2016
"I will be the one to bring glory to the Meredith name." The gothic girl schemes openly to herself, her slender legs carrying her quickly alongside her allies. "My noble house will be as brilliant as the night stars, when I return with the powers and treasures of this primitive, time-lost place."

Iona's ruby eyes settle on the hole, then watch Zahir descend the rope. "Do be careful now and hold on tight." Iona calls down, cupping a hand to her cheek to help carry her voice. "You are no good to us as a flattened rug, wolfman." she titters as the warrior climbs down into the strange pit.

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "Must you always have a condescending remark Mrs. Iona?" *She grabs the rope and begins to descend and behind Zahir* "Do please try to be a bit more constructive in your criticism. Your people will appreciate it and you all the better if you do." *She fully descends*

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Hikari: "Oh! Greetings caretakers. I hope we aren't intruding." *Hikari announces to the robed figures.*

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
"Might as well see what this garden holds" Solum says as he grips the rope and descends after Hikari.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
They turn their head and look at the three of them. Their hoods cover their faces