A list of unrelated questions

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by Skywolf99, May 17, 2017.

1. Skywolf99

Skywolf99 Well-Known Member

how do i trigger the anno x erra threesome?

2. Raindrops

Raindrops Well-Known Member

I triggered it just by walking into my ship... I thiiink Erra was in the bar when I left.

I haven't been able to trigger it again though

3. TW-Luna

TW-Luna Well-Known Member

You also have to have gone through all of Erra's scenes.

4. Skywolf99

i've don that but the thing is i've triggered it multiple times on one of my fem steeles but can't seem to do so on any of my males

5. Dragonice

Dragonice Well-Known Member

Is Lagonic rut a reference to king Lagon in FoE?

6. Raindrops

Raindrops Well-Known Member

It's more likely to be a reference to the fact that rabbits are part of the taxonomic Order "lagomorpha". (the other two members, as far as I can tell, are Hares and an animal called the "pika")

So basically, it's more or less equivalent to saying "rabbit rut", but fancier

Similar cases would be using the word "equine" for horse-like things, the word "cervid" for deer-like things, "feline" for cat-like things, "canine" for dog-like things, etc.

Mister Gregar, Evil and Kesil like this.
  7. Mister Gregar

Mister Gregar Well-Known Member

I did not know that this existed. I am now happy to find about these cute little bunny mouse creatures, and sad because apparently several species of it are endangered.

8. Bodysuits

Bodysuits Active Member

Wasn't there something in the game that causes fluids in orifices to be digested quicker? A perk or an item or something. I'm looking through the wiki, and I'm sure there is such a thing, I just can't find it.

9. Zevos

Zevos Well-Known Member

With galomax stage 2 you can ingest fluids. I believe this is automatic by default, but can be toggled to allow cumflation/leaking. Even then, though, you can ingest to clear all your fillings with a button in the goo options.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. Bodysuits

Bodysuits Active Member

That must be what I was thinking of, thank you. I think some other options for the player to deal with excess inflation and such would be a nice addition. Having to walk back to the ship and use the shower to clean and vent orifices is a bit of a time waster.

11. TFMaster

TFMaster Well-Known Member

I knew about Pikas and I’ve seen them irl too during my trip to the Rocky Mountains, they are rather cute. :allears:

Yeah a lot of cute animal species are endangered that is why we must save them because they are just so gosh darned cute!

Mister Gregar likes this.
  12. Skywolf99

how do i recruit shekka?

13. Mister Gregar

Mister Gregar Well-Known Member

Be rich. Run through some of her talk options. You'll get an email. Be rich. Give her money and support, and be prepared for it to take at least an in game month. Be rich.

It's cheaper than Paige, which is really weird. Treatment for uplifting an entire race is cheaper than some eyes. O K A Y.

Skywolf99 likes this.
  14. Shiranui

Shiranui Well-Known Member

I think its because Paige is an adult and she wanted eyes that were not only biological but also grown from her cells. That plus not asking question of how it happened. Though I will admit considering getting a new arm for ant girl is 6k it is a bit strange. Even more so because apparently only the synthetic arm is discounted.

As for Shekka I think the reason it costs so little is compared to Paige is because it only affects those born after the cure is administered thus it is alot easier to get the body to adapt. Also in general it seems easier to create or change something new than it is to fix what is lost. I mean they made TFs out of 1 male and 1 female zil within a couple of days.

Skywolf99 likes this.
  15. Skywolf99

what's the best tech load-out?
    how do you unlock sleeping with shekka?
    where do you buy the jailbreak kit?

#375 Skywolf99, Apr 10, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  16. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

Do you mean equipment wise or perk wise?

For equipment, I'd say Khan's Arc Caster, the Apollo Rifle or the Entropy Kinetic Decelerator. Tam-Wolf or Siegwulfe. Armor, Nova fully upgraded.

17. Evil

Evil Well-Known Member

Equipment wise, depends on the class and what you prefer. For example, for a ranged mercenary I would strongly suggest the Stormbull Shotgun (my personal preference) or the Saurmorian Railgun. Armor and Shield wise, I prefer the Weavemail Coat and the Reaper Armaments Mark 1 Shield Generator.

18. Krynh

Krynh Well-Known Member

What do the Lapinara eggs do to you each time you get them?

19. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

If you get them in your butt, you'll have a Lapinara baby. I haven't gotten a Lapinara egg as an inventory item. Is that a thing now?

20. Krynh

Krynh Well-Known Member

I mean the effects on you when you have one in your butt

21. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

Aside from blurbs that you wouldn't mind getting knocked up by a Lapinara again, nothing much. It's been a while since I had a character take it from a Lapinara. I feel they're even weaker enemies then the Naleen! :p

22. Xeivous

Xeivous Well-Known Member

You can willingly ride Lapinara for a long while now. Also Naleen are hardly the weakest enemies in the game.

23. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

I was just making a comparison between the Naleen and Lapinara. In usual video game logic, enemies on the next stage are equal or tougher from what came before. I have no doubt a Naleen would curb stomp a Lapinara.

24. Skywolf99

where can i get the jail-break kit?

25. TFMaster

TFMaster Well-Known Member

From Ben/Bess’s catalog where you normally can buy outfits and accessories for him/her.

Skywolf99 likes this.
  26. Skywolf99

thanks

27. Krynh

Krynh Well-Known Member

Thanks.