A list of unrelated questions

TFMaster

I did not know that this existed. I am now happy to find about these cute little bunny mouse creatures, and sad because apparently several species of it are endangered.

I knew about Pikas and I’ve seen them irl too during my trip to the Rocky Mountains, they are rather cute. :allears:

Yeah a lot of cute animal species are endangered that is why we must save them because they are just so gosh darned cute!

Reactions: Mister Gregar

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Be rich. Run through some of her talk options. You'll get an email. Be rich. Give her money and support, and be prepared for it to take at least an in game month. Be rich.

It's cheaper than Paige, which is really weird. Treatment for uplifting an entire race is cheaper than some eyes. O K A Y.

Reactions: Skywolf99

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Be rich. Run through some of her talk options. You'll get an email. Be rich. Give her money and support, and be prepared for it to take at least an in game month. Be rich.

It's cheaper than Paige, which is really weird. Treatment for uplifting an entire race is cheaper than some eyes. O K A Y.
I think its because Paige is an adult and she wanted eyes that were not only biological but also grown from her cells. That plus not asking question of how it happened. Though I will admit considering getting a new arm for ant girl is 6k it is a bit strange. Even more so because apparently only the synthetic arm is discounted.

As for Shekka I think the reason it costs so little is compared to Paige is because it only affects those born after the cure is administered thus it is alot easier to get the body to adapt. Also in general it seems easier to create or change something new than it is to fix what is lost. I mean they made TFs out of 1 male and 1 female zil within a couple of days.

Reactions: Skywolf99

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
what's the best tech load-out?
how do you unlock sleeping with shekka?
where do you buy the jailbreak kit?

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Do you mean equipment wise or perk wise?

For equipment, I'd say Khan's Arc Caster, the Apollo Rifle or the Entropy Kinetic Decelerator. Tam-Wolf or Siegwulfe. Armor, Nova fully upgraded.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Equipment wise, depends on the class and what you prefer. For example, for a ranged mercenary I would strongly suggest the Stormbull Shotgun (my personal preference) or the Saurmorian Railgun. Armor and Shield wise, I prefer the Weavemail Coat and the Reaper Armaments Mark 1 Shield Generator.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
What do the Lapinara eggs do to you each time you get them?

If you get them in your butt, you'll have a Lapinara baby. I haven't gotten a Lapinara egg as an inventory item. Is that a thing now?

K

Krynh

If you get them in your butt, you'll have a Lapinara baby. I haven't gotten a Lapinara egg as an inventory item. Is that a thing now?
I mean the effects on you when you have one in your butt

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I mean the effects on you when you have one in your butt

Aside from blurbs that you wouldn't mind getting knocked up by a Lapinara again, nothing much. It's been a while since I had a character take it from a Lapinara. I feel they're even weaker enemies then the Naleen! :p

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Aside from blurbs that you wouldn't mind getting knocked up by a Lapinara again, nothing much. It's been a while since I had a character take it from a Lapinara. I feel they're even weaker enemies then the Naleen! :p
You can willingly ride Lapinara for a long while now. Also Naleen are hardly the weakest enemies in the game.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You can willingly ride Lapinara for a long while now. Also Naleen are hardly the weakest enemies in the game.

I was just making a comparison between the Naleen and Lapinara. In usual video game logic, enemies on the next stage are equal or tougher from what came before. I have no doubt a Naleen would curb stomp a Lapinara.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Here's one that I just thought about...

Do the Zil have a written language?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
is anyone else having trouble getting the anno x era 3some with pure male characters?

Nope, triggers for me just fine. Your RNG just hates you.

TFMaster

does the the resin perk's description text mean anything or is it just flavor-text?

Yeah I’m pretty sure it does something I think it gives you some kinetic resistance, probably not that much though. Someone with more knowledge on this might know better than me though.

Edit: Just checked the wiki I think it lowers your reflexes significantly, gives you some kinetic resistance (not sure how much though) and deals lust damage to the enemy but it is negligible unless it’s an insect like enemy (Zil and Myr maybe?).

Last edited:

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Unless it's been changed, it gives you an active ability in combat that raises defenses a bit and covers you in sap, the smell of which deals minor lust damage to the enemy each turn. Lasts like two or three turns, and is weaker than other options for the cost. Still fun to use.