A list of unrelated questions

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I could have sworn someone recently made a guide about that very issue.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I just saw ChillPill was added to the wiki yesterday and that apparently how much the libido can be lowered is related to the Taint level, which if I’m not mistaken is a pretty recent addition (and presently limited to the backers’ build as of this writing).

Before I get myself excited about having a legit way of lowering libido that doesn’t involving spamming sex with the Huskars or getting a procedure from Dr. Lash (or having to sacrifice reflexes with Sellesy), can someone with the backers’ build confirm if it’s actually there? :0

I’ve been seeing when I check the forums that ChillPill was permanently out of consideration for coding despite being completed because Fen didn’t want it since it seems to be too easy a fix for libido penalty raises. But with the new Taint system, I’m guessing it’s possible that it would give a good enough buffer?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I have actually had a hard time increasing Libido. At one point it was below 10, because I didn't know what lowered it, like the Huskar twins sex scenes.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Yes, but those have undesirable side-effects, for me at least. It took a lot of save scumming to get my body perfect, I'm not gonna mess it up. That's the reason I still haven't done Poe A without reloading.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Yes, but those have undesirable side-effects, for me at least. It took a lot of save scumming to get my body perfect, I'm not gonna mess it up. That's the reason I still haven't done Poe A without reloading.

I think if you want to raised Libido without altering your body, Spunkshrooms, Slutshrooms and Red Venom taken orally(as in drinking the dang bottles) are your best bet. Gotta watch the hidden Taint though.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I was just dumb a few times and used Throbb + spunkshrooms. Those plus Lucifier raised mine quite a bit. X'D I think the Lapinara pregnancy also raised it? I wasn't paying enough attention to where my libido was going when I started playing (mainly because in CoC, my libido hardly moved ever), so it was OOPS when I found myself going past 75. I've been a lot more careful since, though occasionally I still find my libido bumped up a bit and I have no idea what made that happen.

Then I caved and got Treated because I was dying to know what the TF scenes are without expecting that I'd actually like the changes and perks (Amazon FTW; literally the only Treatment path I like).

Now that I'm pretty satisfied with my look though, I've definitely been a lot more careful about any items that could raise libido. But I'd also like something that can legit bring it down without sex-spamming or seeing Lash, so I eagerly await when the update with ChillPill goes public.

....Actually, I eagerly await the update with Taint period because I am a slut for lore and especially lore biology/physiology.

Last edited:

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
Question... starting a new character. What do you guys think has the most content in regards to personality? (hard, mischievous, kind) I know there are some scenes you can't see if you don't have a specific personality. And I have a hard time changing personalities once its chosen.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Question... starting a new character. What do you guys think has the most content in regards to personality? (hard, mischievous, kind) I know there are some scenes you can't see if you don't have a specific personality. And I have a hard time changing personalities once its chosen.
Mischievous is probably the one with the most content.

Reactions: nad destroyer

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Mischievous is probably the one with the most content.

Also Steele got some good zingers when he's Mischievous.

Hand So: “What I have found about you on the extranet and my biometric scan both agree that you are a sentient who is... unpredictable,” the AI says eventually, a hint of amusement in her calm tones as she gazes down at you. “Why should I trust you?”

Mischievous Steele: “Because it’ll be fun,” you say, grinning back irascibly. There’s a long pause. “Oh c’mon So, you aren’t a military computer! You must have considered how much of your memory is going to be spent on logistics and strategy and dull shit like that if you do the taking over the galaxy thing. Boooooring. Dump it and come with me. It’ll be much more fun.”

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
Ugh... start mischievous character but now I'm conflicted. Want to save all her virginities for npc's I like but I want to get to the smut quickly. stupid crap like this makes me not play games lmao.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Ugh... start mischievous character but now I'm conflicted. Want to save all her virginities for npc's I like but I want to get to the smut quickly. stupid crap like this makes me not play games lmao.

No rule about save scumming and multiple saves/ and or characters. But it sounds like you're suffering from decision paralysis. Unless the NPCs you want are later planets like Tarkus, Myrellion, Uveto and Canadia, the Tavros and Mhen'ga NPCs are pretty open. For my female characters... they always lose their virginity and ahem black cherry to Sera. :p

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London

Is this just for RP reasons or are there actual differences in scenes when you're a virgin? Nearly every Steele I make loses her virginity to Flahne because I <3 that gel-girl.

-

edit: Oh, on the money question, a pretty easy way in the early game is to farm SynthSheaths on Tarkus. They don't drop super often but they sell for a ton of creds. Also, you'll get lots of grey goo and spunk/slutshrooms which also sell fairly well.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

nad destroyer

Mar 6, 2018
Is this just for RP reasons or are there actual differences in scenes when you're a virgin? Nearly every Steele I make loses her virginity to Flahne because I <3 that gel-girl.

-

edit: Oh, on the money question, a pretty easy way in the early game is to farm SynthSheaths on Tarkus. They don't drop super often but they sell for a ton of creds. Also, you'll get lots of grey goo and spunk/slutshrooms which also sell fairly well.

I haven't noticed any difference yet. Lost virginity to 6 different NPC's and not including all the enemies lol. Will post here if I ever find anything different.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
What do Lund's piercings do?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Hi how are you, I’m just wondering what’s the best enhancement for fem Steele to get a dick and what’s the best lengths to girth ratio, personally I’d want something with more girth than length

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Virection Pill, Throbb or the Synthsheath on Tarkus. Depending on what kind of penis you want.