A list of unrelated questions

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
I asked this in another thread but it was a side question and didn't get an answer. It's about the gemstone links. What do they look like? Are they basically a bunch of strings of reflectory gems strung down from a single collar or something?

I've been trying to envision what my character looks like wearing them but am a little stumped.

Reactions: Raindrops

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Reactions: Raindrops

budha

Dec 6, 2015
I asked this in another thread but it was a side question and didn't get an answer. It's about the gemstone links. What do they look like? Are they basically a bunch of strings of reflectory gems strung down from a single collar or something?

I've been trying to envision what my character looks like wearing them but am a little stumped.

I always thought of it as something like the outfits worn by Brittany Spears in her video for toxic or the one worn by J LO in her stage show.

toxic+nude.jpg (500×529)

Jennifer+Lopez+Jennifer+Lopez+Launches+Jennifer+MRtIkHAPv6Yl.jpg (448×600)

Maybe a combination of the two.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017

I always thought of it as something like the outfits worn by Brittany Spears in her video for toxic or the one worn by J LO in her stage show.

toxic+nude.jpg (500×529)

Jennifer+Lopez+Jennifer+Lopez+Launches+Jennifer+MRtIkHAPv6Yl.jpg (448×600)

Maybe a combination of the two.

Both ideas similar and yet different. The ingame description is just so light on detail.

"Black and blue gemstones along a thin silvery chain, the links slide over the body as the wearer moves, creating the imagery of ice flowing over a waterfall. Equally effective when used to seduce hostile opponents as it is when giving a lover a private show."

Perhaps the mention of a single chain is a typo? I wonder, who created the item?

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
what would a snake-girl riding a dick cowgirls style look like?
Since i love nagas, i would say it involves relatively lose coils.
Just do not bring anybody on the idea to scratch more content for this bodytype...

Unlike the Taurs, we got no specific content to counteract any looses that would result in

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Am I doing anything wrong or is TiTS' Trello unavailable? I enjoy checking new and upcoming busts. :(

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Darn, that's unfortunate. I swear someone should run a TiTSbooru or whatever.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Greeeeaat, thanks a lot, whoever-was-screwing-around-in-there! You just ruined it for all the rest of us!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Greeeeaat, thanks a lot, whoever-was-screwing-around-in-there! You just ruined it for all the rest of us!

This is why we can't have nice things.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm probably the one responsible for this. I frequently check the bust trello myself, and at some point i forgot what the Devs wanted kept under wraps, and what was common knowledge.

I humbly apologize for ruining this for us all.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Is Lagonic rut a reference to king Lagon in FoE?

It's more likely to be a reference to the fact that rabbits are part of the taxonomic Order "lagomorpha". (the other two members, as far as I can tell, are Hares and an animal called the "pika")

So basically, it's more or less equivalent to saying "rabbit rut", but fancier

Similar cases would be using the word "equine" for horse-like things, the word "cervid" for deer-like things, "feline" for cat-like things, "canine" for dog-like things, etc.

Bodysuits

Nov 11, 2016
Wasn't there something in the game that causes fluids in orifices to be digested quicker? A perk or an item or something. I'm looking through the wiki, and I'm sure there is such a thing, I just can't find it.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Wasn't there something in the game that causes fluids in orifices to be digested quicker? A perk or an item or something. I'm looking through the wiki, and I'm sure there is such a thing, I just can't find it.
With galomax stage 2 you can ingest fluids. I believe this is automatic by default, but can be toggled to allow cumflation/leaking. Even then, though, you can ingest to clear all your fillings with a button in the goo options.

Bodysuits

Nov 11, 2016
With galomax stage 2 you can ingest fluids. I believe this is automatic by default, but can be toggled to allow cumflation/leaking. Even then, though, you can ingest to clear all your fillings with a button in the goo options.
That must be what I was thinking of, thank you. I think some other options for the player to deal with excess inflation and such would be a nice addition. Having to walk back to the ship and use the shower to clean and vent orifices is a bit of a time waster.