What content would you like added?

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
there is one more that you can buy from Senja and I think that's all for now.
Alright guess Gweyr chest is the last storage thing i can get then. Is there a point where I can smash senja? I had one time where the option appeared along with getting a belt and i chose the belt thinking I would be able to chat with her again for snu snu. But the options seem to be gone.

Last edited:

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Alsright guess Gweyr chest is the last storage thing i can get then. Is there a point where I can smash senja? I had one time where the option appeared along with getting a belt and i chose the belt thinking I would be able to chat with her again for snu snu. But the options seem to be gone.
You can fuck Senja later. I don't remember the exact requirements nor do I know what belt you're talking about because she doesn't sell belts. But you can certainly unlock sex options with her.

also random non-sequitur questions ought to go in the Q&A forum.

Reactions: Starslayerbob

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
You can fuck Senja later. I don't remember the exact requirements nor do I know what belt you're talking about because she doesn't sell belts. But you can certainly unlock sex options with her.

also random non-sequitur questions ought to go in the Q&A forum.
ahh cool I think it was bottomless something was the name of the item. It and sex where my options. I thought i could get the item and then snu snu her after but the snu snu options poofed.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
ahh cool I think it was bottomless something was the name of the item. It and sex where my options. I thought i could get the item and then snu snu her after but the snu snu options poofed.
Regarding Senja, you need to ask if she has Special Goods for you. She'll offer a storage in exchange for money or a kiss, and you have to choose the kiss.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
The only non-lupine daughter lol, but that doesnt stop the champ from absolutley fucking her like all the rest.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
As I've said before, Garth is the Jack Harkness of Savarra and is physically incapable of keeping his dick in his pants.

• Haha
Reactions: Burnerbro

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
Regarding Senja, you need to ask if she has Special Goods for you. She'll offer a storage in exchange for money or a kiss, and you have to choose the kiss.
but you can only chose 1 I assume? and once you chose theres no going back? So I can't snu snu her anymore?

edit based off what zagzig said guess i don't have the option to snu snu her anymore.

Last edited:

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Asking Evergreen about Daughters
"Ah, so you noticed." Evergreen snorts softly and crosses her legs, following your gaze towards the door. "Sen is one of my oldest. Fathered by a sweet-talking scoundrel that wanted me to brew a love potion for a certain lady. Insisted that he experience what his would-be paramour would firsthand before he'd accept it."

You blink. "So her father made you drug him?"

She nods. "It was a lovely night. He was truly a romantic... and when the time came, wanted to explore every inch of our bodies together.
And then one of Gweyr's talks about Garth
"It's... well, all about the context. I understand the orc thing wasn't really his fault given that he did it under duress, and as for the other one... well, that love potion he stupidly drank was meant for me in a bid to try and convince me to come home with him one of those years. That he ended up feeling guilty about it and was bamboozled into downing the thing himself... well, I prefer that he felt guilty about the idea of drugging me rather than <b>not</b> feeling guilty about it, to be sure.
And then to boot Savin straight up confirms it.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Shes the only Tanuki worth saving(minus the ones you might of had because of miss 10 grand for a glass of water).

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
As I've said before, Garth is the Jack Harkness of Savarra and is physically incapable of keeping his dick in his pants.
well It's not like the champ is one to talk. Mine seems to have made it their personal mission to impreg. as many women as inhumanly possible. Including Garths 3 daughters.

Shes the only Tanuki worth saving(minus the ones you might of had because of miss 10 grand for a glass of water).
Nah, all the Tanuki daughters are great. The mom is the only evil one.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
well It's not like the champ is one to talk. Mine seems to have made it their personal mission to impreg. as many women as inhumanly possible. Including Garths 3 daughters.
Mine made it a goal to create as much fluffy tails as posisble.

The mom is the only evil one.
True, curious how the "deal with her permenatly route" will be, cause I always felt a champ who later became foxen would hold some resenment twards her due to how she made the champs like harder in the den, well first impression.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
True, curious how the "deal with her permenatly route" will be, cause I always felt a champ who later became foxen would hold some resenment twards her due to how she made the champs like harder in the den, well first impression.
I would think the Champ who found Kiyoko and was looking for a way to free her would be thankful to Evergreen for the directions to the den. The Champ might never have found it otherwise and thus she indirectly made it possible too free Kiyoko and the kits.

actually now that I think about it you never would have had the chance to do anything in the den if you don't find it. So you have her to thank for all the fuckable fluffs and the chance to become Keros' Champion.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Daft Hellians

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I would think the Champ who found Kiyoko and was looking for a way to free her would be thankful to Evergreen for the directions to the den. The Champ might never have found it otherwise and thus she indirectly made it possible too free Kiyoko and the kits.

actually now that I think about it you never would have had the chance to do anything in the den if you don't find it. So you have her to thank for all the fuckable fluffs and the chance to become Keros' Champion.
Maybe but it did also lead the champ to have not just being an outside dislike twards oyu, but also the the guy who bested there entire upp cast and was allowed to stay. And thats not adding Kiyoko into the mix cause Evergreen didnt have shit to do with her.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Maybe but it did also lead the champ to have not just being an outside dislike twards oyu, but also the the guy who bested there entire upp cast and was allowed to stay. And thats not adding Kiyoko into the mix cause Evergreen didnt have shit to do with her.
Evergreen didn't have shit to do with her sack of sex toys getting stolen either. She just wanted her property back, It's that upper casts fault that the Champ had to kick their asses because they refused to just hear them out for 2 minutes, not Evergreen's. Komari even agrees that she's in the right on that one, and you can't say she didn't properly reward you for the work in getting it back.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Champ had to kick their asses because they refused to just hear them out for 2 minutes, not Evergreen's
Evergreen somewhat is but then you forget she didnt tell you she sent 4 bands of mercs before you which is why they are super hostile.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Evergreen is the best.. not sure how she's meant to be evil, say compared to literal demons running around the frost marches raping innocent folk or even Kas herself.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Her magics is the biggest hint, pretty sure there some soul transferal shit happening there so evergreen remains evergreen.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Evergreen is the best.. not sure how she's meant to be evil, say compared to literal demons running around the frost marches raping innocent folk or even Kas herself.
Did you miss both Komari and Carmen claiming that the Evergreen you know is the same Evergreen they both know from over.two hundred years ago? Did you miss Meira and Senja both talking about.how the successor is chosen from one of the daughters but the rest are kicked out first? How do you think that all works? :p

And I don't know how many times I can link you to Savin saying that Evergreen would literally set off Detect Evil spells if those existed...

Last edited:

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
And from the futureproofing that's already in the code, people clinging to Evergreen's good or neutral alignment are going to be very disappointed in the future.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

Rysri

Dec 28, 2021
So first off I wanna say that I haven't played CoC2 a lot yet (touched it for a minute back when it first launched but not at all since), so maybe I just haven't seen what I'm about to talk about yet. Also I'm unsure if this plays into it or not but I am aware the champion is a "Commander Shepard" and has a past and personality to some extent.

With that out of the way, are there any scenes (feel free to point me towards them) where we see anything other than joy, desire or anger? Is the champion capable of anything akin to doubt? Fear? Shame? Sadness?

Anytime I think we'd see the champion hesitate, wince, look away, it just seems like it's a "stoic shrug and let's move along, nothing to see here" or in the case of a romantic moment it's a pat on the head and a kiss, but tears, trying not to cry, a moment of hesitation, you see these expressed by others towards the champion but never (again, that I've seen) by the champion.

I don't mean to downplay our protagonists emotional range and maybe it's simply up to whomever the writer is for whatever the scene is conveying and I'd also imagine I'm probably in the minority for people who'd even want to see those kinds of things expressed by their champion.

Uh, so I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd like to see content where we see a more "emotionally vulnerable" side to the champion if that's even possible per our Commander Shepard's personality.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I dont blame people for forgetting what Carmen has said about evergreen due to the state shes currently in, Komari is quiet apparent in saying "that tanuki isnt good but I cant do shit about it myself/Not my problem right now".