[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
You somehow got NaN in her affection. I'm not sure how... If you finally got real PC, just remove flag "COC.ISABELLA_AFFECTION".

cant you do it? (plz)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
so, do mind just sending the file back, with all flags related to isabella reset? (just leave the file for a few minutes :p

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
so, do mind just sending the file back, with all flags related to isabella reset? (just leave the file for a few minutes :p

There is totally no warranty that this is the only problem with it.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
well, might as well try it.

If you want to report bugs, it's not a good idea to use ages old save. Especially since current beta version is explicitly declared as not compatible with old saves.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
If you want to report bugs, it's not a good idea to use ages old save. Especially since current beta version is explicitly declared as not compatible with old saves.

hmm, any way you can create my character in a new file? i just dont want to restart and have to recreate my character again...

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
whoa HUGE Bug! when i try entering the vr pod (new file btw) THIS HAPPENS! heres the file as well

Ops. Character switching is messed up. Can't update now, but here is workaround: Create new game, obtain VR pod, enter, create CoC character, exit. Use key cheat (enable it). Enter (it would show into again), exit. Use key cheat again (disable it). Works for me.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
but, seriously, though, im not spending 500 getting my character back to where it was? are you sure its 100% impossible to fix this by just resetting flags?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
but, seriously, though, im not spending 500 getting my character back to where it was? are you sure its 100% impossible to fix this by just resetting flags?

Fixing what exactly? The whole problem is that I have no idea what else could be wrong but pretty sure that something is.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Fixing what exactly? The whole problem is that I have no idea what else could be wrong but pretty sure that something is.

the situation with isabella, i mean, i haven't seen anything else gotten screwed up (aside from bugs)

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
So, uh, trying the mod out for first time (le gasp) and... uh... this...

Lead by curiocity, you enter Stellar Furnace. You look ar^#R*&

{ location: name ‘Stellar Furnace’; function ‘shop (presumably)' }

*@#&%#hat the? It feels a bit like direct condection with holodeck interface, but such things can only work with direct contact. It is hard to think in norm&^@%#$*

{ protocol: verbose deprecated; stream/representation enabled }

{ connection request: from object; id vendor; race ‘arctic fox morph (presumably)'; gender unclear; location ‘behind counter’; position ‘chair (presumably); hind paws on counter; arms (presumably, possibly paws) behind head’ }

{ input from vendor: welcome; this name undefined; this id nemo; notify { shop state disabled; embassy state enabled }; request response }

{ output to nemo; greeting; this name ‘Nerali Steele’; request { protocol; shop state extended; embassy faction; nemo race } }

{ input from nemo: protocol ‘mind connection, limited’; shop state ‘trading license pending, expected time over 100 years’; embassy faction { name undefined; id { guild, ‘stellar furnace’ } one of }; this race { kitsune; action ‘jumps over counter to show nine fluffy tails’ }; request response }

Also, typos! "curiosity" "connection" - Without having it fixed to be readable I can't help beyond that :p

May 17, 2016
That's how it's always been. I imagine Etis did it to be funny because of how this content patch is still in development 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So, uh, trying the mod out for first time (le gasp) and... uh... this...

Also, typos! "curiosity" "connection" - Without having it fixed to be readable I can't help beyond that :p

This is a placeholder :) I need a proper NPC, but I still have to find a writer for it.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Well i'm sure there are a number of writers out there who want a piece of this project.  Maybe you should make a list of the scenes you need. 

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
uh, i know you said the bog doesn't deserve its own slot, but I want you to reconsider, it take a WHILE if I want to do or get anything that involves the bog due to it being combined with the swamp, it might be confusing for players who dont know they were merged and suddenly read that the are in a bog instead of a swamp, and lastly it might not be very pleasing for big CoC fans...I don't want to pressure you but I'm just saying...its a big of an inconvenience 

Status
Not open for further replies.