Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
" Hmph' of course you would say that" she sighed wondering what to get if anything when a thought popped into her head" Have you ever heard the name Inari?" She asked remembering that much to vivid dream having the sudden desire to buy the omnibus elixer.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She nods and takes out 15 silver coin asks to buy the omnibus elixir giveing into the strange urge she had to buy it. Her cheeks redden some as she rembers the dream.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
[I guess I could have narrated that myself huh?] 

She nods and leaves, thinking to herself. Ok that was a bust but i know for for a fact that dreams like that do not happen without a reason  Reiya thought to herself deciding to investigate further she heads to Whitny the biggest brewer in the village.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Are we already jumping ahead a week, because there are actually a few more things I was hoping to role-play out before that much time passed.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Mostly just get a more detailed conversation with Sazrahala. Also, did you want me to make one parley check for lodging with Dan/Rocky or two?] 

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Umm take your pick I guess, parley is less about charm and more about negotiating something, in this case you would be convincing either parent that you will be a positive influence, failing just means you need to back up that claim up front rather than do it (or neglect to do it) later. So if you really like the idea of being spit roast by dan and his sister, but fail the roll and don't want to put in the legwork up front I'm not gonna say you can't just walk across the street and try the same song and dance to try and end up getting eiffel towered by Rocky and his mom. It's whatever your into.]

[As for RP with the elder go ahead and ask me some questions]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori stepped out of the general store with a defeated sigh. The new boots she was wearing fit perfectly, and she was more than grateful to have them after walking around barefoot for two days. Unfortunately, Uta was not too happy that she had been told to part with some of her wares for free by Kenta. So, aside from a set of good boots the only other article of clothing Tori had gotten was a flimsy loincloth that was even smaller then the ones Dan and Rocky wore. When she had asked about a shirt Uta had replied that she would be happy to sell her one when she had the money, and that she shouldn't be embarrassed about what the gods gave her.

So Tori stepped out into the village feeling even more naked than she had when she first arrived, as even the slightest breeze was enough to blow the flaps of her cloth aside, and the concept of underwear was apparently foreign to tanukis.

"So, how do they fit?" asked Dan, as he and Rocky walked on either side of her.

"The boots fit great," she replied.

"How about the... uh..."  Rocky trailed off as a gentle breeze pushed Tori's front flap aside, giving him a peek at her bush.

"You mean the pair of handkerchiefs that I'm trying to cover my nethers with? Well at least it's clean," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"So... What do you want to do now?" Dan asked, his eyes, as well as those of several passing villagers, still glued to Tori's tits as they bounced down the street.

"Well, I definitely need to have a longer talk with Kenta, and Sazrahala, but first we should probably get the issue of where I'm going to be staying sorted out."

At that the two youngsters ears perked up. "So, did you mean what you said before, about letting us... do it with you whenever we want?" Rocky asked, hesitantly.

"Hun, if that's what it takes to put a roof over my head, then that's what I'll do. Besides it's either that or stay in a hut with Larek, and if I'm going to have someone making clumsy advances toward me twenty-four seven, then I'd rather it be somebody cute." Tori explained. She was sure she could see both boys cheeks redden under their fur, and a smirk spread across her lips. "So, I guess we can just start with whoever's house is closest."

"That's mine," Dan blurted, a little louder than he meant to.

"Well, lead on then," said Tori.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Uta exchanged Larek the value of the Cock snake leather for 5 trail rations (3 silver) and 2 uses of adventurers gear (8 silver)

[adventurers gear is a floating resource you track in uses, each use provides you with a piece of circumstantial gear that you reasonably could have packed with you, rope, crowbar, ice axe etc]

After the exchange Uta leans salaciously forward givng larek a great veiw of her squeezed together cleavage,

"There's the goods stud, also the stuff you asked for. Now what kind of proposition did you have in mind?"

She said raising one eyebrow over her bandit mask while sucking on a peice of rock candy. 

Raiya made her way to go see Whitney after tucking her precious new purchase safely away with the other belongings on her person.

[If you've exchanged your tatters for village clothes now would be a good time to explain them]

Whitney was sitting on the porch of the distillery testing this month's batch of honeyed mead (the village's specialty)  from a large heavy looking bear stein style mug. She wiped the excess of her face and smiled exhaling with a gleeful "Bwaaaa, that's good brew"

Noticing Reiya she perked up saying

"Well hey again there carrot top, hows it going? Care to join me for a pint?"

She always wore that disarming goofy smile, beaming ear to ear.

She had long aubern hair thay spilled down her back almost reaching for her tail, and the parts of ther fur that should be brown had taken on a deep crimson color making her look more like a red panda than a proper raccoon.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
" Humph' I'm not anymore of a carrot top than you are, and no I'm actually hear to ask you a question" Reiya replied to Whitney

She walked up to Whitney "I'm hear to ask if you ever heard of alcohol that can alter you?" She asked her

[Oh I have a wonderful Idea for this. Whitney seems like a fun loving type of person, so I was thinking that she could give her any information in exchange for sharing a few drinks with her. Hopefully this will lead to good time with Reiya drinking her potion and having her first true experience with sex.( oh and she has a modified version of her robe on. Both the bottom half and sleeves have been shorten to be used for material to fix it. This also allows you to see the light amount of leather armour she wears)]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
"Well since you like using that mouth of yours."With a small grin he motions to the piece of rock candy in her mouth. "I was thinking we start from there and go down." Giving a small glance at her well defined bosom.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Whitney furrowed her brow quizzically,

"Well the old brew master once told me before he passed that our forebears were quite fond of hard liquor, when they were driven from their stone houses they found the best thing to brew from in this forest was some tainted wormwood. They used it to make a potent absinthe. Their notes say it seemed to make them a bit more hairy but they didn't seem to mind so much. We still have some bottles of the stuff lying around, and I know how to brew it for special occasions, very strong stuff, we just call it Tenuki Tonic. Other than that their are one or two other Ichor tainted plants that grow in the forest. I used to like picking some of the red grapes that grow on the fennic vines around here, I thought they might make for a good merlot, but I ate too many and it turned my coat red. So I decided against the idea, sure I can't interest you in drink?"

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
Reiya sighs" well I guess I could have some" she said to Whitney thinking of this as a sorta thank you for the information.

" So what are we going to drink?" She asks her

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Uta's face wore a crass smirk

"I'm sure we can organize some form of fair trade, why don't you step into the back room with me and I'll inspect the goods"

As soon as they were behind the curtain Uta leveraged her not inconsiderable weight to pin Larek up against a shelf and shot her hand down his pants fondling his hot balls. She put on a cute frown,

"Hmm, not quite the fill up I was hoping for. Why these little walnuts can't be carrying half-enough spunk for a good romp. How about we keep this brief and just do a little mutual oral? I guarantee you'll get more than you give, who could turn down an offer like that?"

"Honeyed Mead,"

Whitney replied with a smile

" it's a village favorite, a sweet wine made from the hive keeper's finest, unless you wanna trade some shots of the strong stuff, that will really put some hair on your chest, literally."

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
" I'll just have the mead for now, but I'm curious of how your able to keep the effects of the tainted flora in the alcohol." She said honestly curious of how that works since to much heat can ruin a potion and over brewing can do much the same.

[I'm not opposed to her bringing out the strong stuff later on, I would not mind her getting balls that can grow]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Whitney poured a tall mug of the fresh brew and slid it over to her 

"Well you see its all the about the fermentation really," 

She started explaining on excitedly, clearly being very fond of her job. The two girls shared drink or two before the giggle ridden conversation turned less to scientific pursuits, and more towards the personal.

"So why the curiosity about Ichor brews? I thought you humans liked the shape you were in"

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She sighs" most humans are ugly" she states" not in appearances but their heart. Sure you might meet some like tori but most are. I'll tell you know if anyone in the keep found out I used magic I would of been killed because of it" she takes a long drink " I just kinda of want to remove myself from all that" she said earnestly and surpassingly shetakes out her recent purchase looking at it

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Been talking to that rascal Drexel I see, we'll he's the resident expert on finding new shapes to be. he always looks a little different when you get a look under that coat, part of the reason I think he wears that "uniform". Well if you're gonna start nocking those back you'll need a chaser"

She pours you another horn of mead.

"To finding whatever makes you comfortable"

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She lightly grins and holds up the potion "Well if I'm doing this might as well go all the way, care to let me try some of that strong stuff after this?" she said right before opening the bottle letting the smell out right before downing it leavening an unpleasant taste in her mouth. She quickly takes a drink of mead.

[Got a 11 pulse my con bonus and the potent bonus leaves me with 13. So I get to pick things from both the two other potions?]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Yeah pick two morphs you could get from either a  Succubus Milk or an Incubus Draft, I'm assuming a 4 in dick and some balls for starters is your go to? Or perhaps get more bust and hope the Tonic let's your balls drop?]

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She groans soon after feeling a tightness in her pelvis as her insides shift fror the change. Reiys moans as a lump forms above her vagina and keeps on growing till her lower garments become to tight. Another moan."l-lets go inside OK?"

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She nods" and remember to get some of the strong stuff" She said quickly heading inside, familiar with the basic layout of these types of huts. Soon she finds herself at the sauna striping herself of clothes and armour, letting her changes be seen. Jutting out above her pussy is a still growing cock almost at 4 inches. Right below that cock is a growing sack of average sized balls. Reiya breaths a sigh of relief and moans, her hand reaches down to her cock and starts to rub it moaning.

"Oh wow this feels amazing" she moans out as her cock stops growing

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Whitney enters the sauna carrying a tray with a rectangular bottle of green liquid and some shot glasses, as well as another bottle of mead. Her baggy pants have been replaced with a towel that just barely conceals 9/10ths of her sack. A mote of steam just barely obscures her bare chest. She enters behind Reiya and stifles a giggle

"Oh my goodness, there are freckles on your fanny! That's adorable"

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She blushes harder as her new cock throbs and shoots out a jet of hot herm spunk causing her to moan. ' no need to tease and wow that was better than in my dream" she mutters and sits down. She sees that the towl barely hides her balls" um wow you must be pent up"

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
(Well it also wasn't much of a towel)

"No really, its cute. And well, the grapes changed a little more than my fur color"

She says swiftly removing the towel to expose her apple sized balls hanging below her, sheath? As her red rocket begins to slowly rise up out of it.

"I go through these phases where, well let's just say I produce a lot more than just ale"

She places the tray aside as she sits down next to you

"Oh its so cute, and so brand new! you'll have to let me be your first."

She says with a husky tone as she slides her hand down across your shaft and around your gumball sized gonads. Leaning in with her other hand holding a pair of green shots, one for each of you.

"Bottoms up"

Your cheeks were already pretty rosey, and the heat of this sauna is oppressive. Beads of sweat are already collecting enmasse on your nubile flesh.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She pants and shivers at her touch"I'm going to have to stop being so embarrassed at all the nudity" she mumbles and makes a note to leave the sauna if that dose happen.

She sighs " well bottoms up" she said downing the strong drink.

[Rolled 10 on down the hatch. What tfs can I get? And the effects like how big can my balls grow with one tf]