Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek moved to camp following the directions tori gave him. When he arived he saw that Reiya was still sleeping up against a tree. Larek went up to her and tried to wake her up. "Get up we have work to do" 

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Reiya seemed lost in a deep sleep, given the ordeal she survived her exhaustion was justifiable. Her deep breaths were interrupted with brief muttering, she was apparently enjoying some kind of dream, Larek debated trying to rouse her again or simply carrying the waifish lass.

Meanwhile Tori's prodding was getting amusing results,

"I'm a man!"

Rocky said, in that offended pubescent tone that only a boy would use.

"Kenta let's us hunt on our own, and come next harvest festival we'll be able to perform in the moon dance, and-"

-Dan clearly the bolder of the two cut Rocky off,

"Yeah and would a boy have this?"

He said as he whipped out his raging 6 inch boner and tucked his massive gonads over the front flap and giving them a gentle squeeze, eliciting a trickle of precum to drip from his tip. So engorged they must have been the size of grape fruits.

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Seeing that  Reiya was not waking up Larek decided to just carry her to Tori. He picked her up and started to go back to Tori. While he carried  her she kept mumbling something. Larek wondered what was she dreaming about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori grinned as she stared at the young men's swollen gonads and twitching erection. That was almost too easy. Oh gods, I'm actually doing this with these kids aren't I? As her inhibitions drained away, she wondered how much it would take to push the two lads over the edge. "Well, anyone pop a boner, kid, but have you ever put it to use. Do you boys even know your way around a set of these?" Tori reached up to cup her breasts, giving them a firm squeeze. 

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Well I um, I get the general idea..."

Dan said half sheepishly.

"Hey, I got stuff too!"

Rocky said embarrassed, as he quickly whipped out his 6 and a half inch picker.

[Go ahead and take point on writing how the following scene pans out, Dan is a dom, Rocky is a sub]

Meanwhile Larek trudged through the thick undergrowth finding himself slightly lost, and slightly hampered by his meager load. Reiya slumbered soundly, quietly cooing and mewling in her sleep. If the fragrance of her moist quimm was any indication it was quite a good one as well, some where deep in the recesses of her mind.....

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
[Hope you guys enjoy this]Reiya blinks in surprise then her gaze hardens as she inspects her suddenly changed surrounding. The first thing she noticed is the golden furred fox human hybrid, she dose not get to inspect much more because the fox bounces up from where it was sitting causing its incredible bust to jiggle." Oh! This is wonderful I've been waiting soooo long for some one to visit" the Fox's voice is high pitched and bubblely.

Reiya just stares at the fox woman dumbfounded at how chreerfull she can be."come on the sake will get cold if you stand their like a dummy" The fox said dragging Reiya over to the ground level table. As Reiya is sat down she takes the time to collect her thoughts 'Ok think, what is the last thing i remember? Oh yeah I was falling to sleep so it must make this a dream right?' she is draged out of her thoughts as the fox thrusts a warm gourd of sake at her.

Reiya looks at the offered drink warily then sighs at tge foxs pouting lips and sad eyes, she takes the gourd. Reiya looks it over them back to the fox just now noticing the ten swishing tails behind it then she downs the warm alcohol feeling it burn all the way down. When she finishes a warm feeling starts to emimate from her gut and spreads thru her body filling it with a burning warmth.

The fox grins as all of this is happening looking incredibly happy at Reiya's red cheeks." Looks like you really enjoyed it" The fox giggles as Reiya glares at her"oh come on now its not that bad, just let me help" The fox moves over to Reiya and rubs her faced  sending sparks of pleasure thru her sensitive body. Slowly ever so slowly the fox moves its hand, paw? , across her suddenly naked form sending more pleasure rocketing thru her figure. With every passing moment her body also starts to change patches of red fur grows across her naked form. Soon the fox reached her changeling nethers and let's out a happy yip" oh yes I am so happy that your the one that came hear" she said as an explosion on pleasure blossoms from above her crotch.

A cock a small throbbing fox cock has sprouted from her groin sending shockwaves of bliss to eminate from it as the fox tends to it. With every throb and stroke from the fox it grows along with the rest of Reiya's now fur covered form, her breasts balloon out muscles growing, its becomes to much for her when a white hot stream of pleasure shot thru her red rocket. The fox giggles as Reiya starts to fade" oh I forgot to tell you my name its Inari, hope you liked the sake I'm sure you'll find more soon" the now named inari giggles again as reiya wakes up with a heavy blush.

She is confused at the fact the trees are moving then she noticed that she is being held by a green arm."I'm awake now you can put me down" she said

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
While Larek was putting down Reiya he noticed that she had gotten wet and excited. Being a orc he had a sense for these things, being able to tell when a woman was in heat had some benefits."It looks like you had a exciting dream" Larek points to her crotch as it leaked a bit of girl cum. He teased Reiya quite a bit while leading the way to Tori. Larek explained all that happened along the way, with the boys and the village.Saying that he left Tori to watch over the boys and communicate with them. Swiftly he tried to get there a bit faster. Remembering the lusty looks the boys had towards Tori, he did not want to miss a chance to tease her if she went down that road.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
Reoya would put on a brave face in front of Lareks teasing but i t was ruined by the glowing blush. She would grow interested in the illusionary phantom that he described ' i wonder if i can leern anything from them'  she thought. As she walked she serched fo a cool body of water to hopefully get herself under control.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori leaned back against a tree and folded her arms behind her back. Slowly shaking her breasts in front of the boys she said, "So, you two know how to please a woman? Prove it." The two tanukis nearly ran into each other as they hurried over to her, but to Tori's surprise they stopped just in front of her before looking up at her with suspicion in their eyes. "Something wrong?" she asked.

"This isn't some kind of trick is it?" asked Rocky.

"Yeah, this seems a little too easy," Dan continued.

Tori rolled her eyes. "Look, you two, I've had a very rough couple of days. I need this just as bad as you do." As she spoke Tori cupped her breasts and raised them until she could feel their breath upon her nipples. "Now, why don't each of you take one of these, and we'll go from there?"  

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
They quickly shared a furtive glance between one another before lunging forward to suckle on Tori's ample bosom. Licking with the rough texture of their tongues, teasing with a little nibble here and their. They made up for their less than expert ministrations with their enthusiasm. Kissing and teasing down past her navel Dan made his way to her moist nethers, and in typical bold fashion dove straight in, his cold wet snout eliciting a squeel from Tori, as he went to town eating her out.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori's eyes widened as Dan's tongue swam far deeper inside her than any other ever had. Jolts of pleasure shot through her as he teased and caressed her innermost folds until he happened upon the spot. Gripping the back of his head, she held him in place. "Oh, gods, right there, right there! Don't you dare stop!" she cried. She knew she wasn't going to last long at the rate he was lapping at her, so she made for on last bit of pleasure. Holding Dan with one hand, she reached around with the other to grab Rocky's hair and give it a firm yank, pulling him off her nipple with a loud pop, and eliciting a short yelp from the boy.

"Ow! What'd I do?" he asked, confused until her saw the hungry look in her eyes.

"Kiss me! Show me who has the better tongue!" Tori commanded, as she pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss.

Rocky's eyes were as wide as saucers for a moment, as Tori worked her tongue into his mouth. As she explored his mouth she was surprised by how sharp his teeth were. The hint of danger sent a shiver up her spine, but only made her kiss harder. She was in for another surprise once the initial shock wore off and he began kissing back. His tongue was much longer than hers, and it nearly wrapped around hers as it danced in her mouth. Tori found herself grinning at his unexpected skill. 

Glancing up at the two, Dan let out what might have been a growl, if his mouth wasn't so full of dripping pussy, so it came out as more of a gurgle. Refusing to be out done, he redoubled his efforts. Flicking his tongue as fast as he could, he spied Tori's clit and pushed forward to nuzzle it with the tip of his nose. Smiling to himself as Tori squealed into Rocky's mouth, he suddenly found himself choking as a flash flood hit him in the face.

Tori held on to Rocky as tight as she could as her knees buckled. Her orgasm ripped through her like a lightning bolt, as waves of pleasure pulsed through her one after the other. Through it all, her pussy sprayed like a geyser drenching Dan's face and chest; the poor tanuki came up gasping for air.

"What are you trying to do, drown me?" Dan coughed, as he took in another lung full of air.

"Wow," said Rocky, as he did his best to hold Tori up. "I didn't know a girl without a dick could squirt like that."

"Sorry about that, I must've been a little pent up," Tori panted. Seeing Dan's sour expression, she couldn't help but giggle. "Oh, come on, don't look at me like that. You would have done the same to me. Speaking of which..."

Tori let go of Rocky and slowly sunk to her knees, before reaching out to the two boys. Taking each of their members in a firm grip she pulled them in close before taking a deep breath through her nose, savoring the thick musky scent coming off them. "...it's your turn now." 

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Tori began gyrating each hand slowly in perfect unison. Then she leaned over and started in on Rocky first, tracing her tongue along the inner rim of his foreskin before sucking down half his rod with a loud slurp. Rocky stifled a peep that trailed off into a moan as his eyes shut and his ears dropped low. The salty slime of Rocky's precum rolled over her taste buds, and one not to neglect her other partner she took it, sliding off of Rocky's cock with a loud pop, and spit her load of lube right on to Danny's pecker. Speaking it across with the quick motion of her hand before going down on him. She traded back and forth this way a few more times before switching it up. Pulling the young men in closely by their dicks was too easy as she lined them up such they were touching, before swallowing the heads of both with great gusting. Flicking her tongue across and lips over making a symphony of slumps and gags, bringing both lads right to the brink,

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Feeling the boys tensing in her mouth, Tori quickly pulled away from the boys before spinning them around until they were standing side by side and wrapping her arms around their hips. Grabbing each member as hard as she could without hurting them, Tori started hammering away at them mercilessly. "Come on, boys, I want to see how much you're hiding in those giant nuts of yours. Come on, cum for me! whoever shoots the furthest gets a special prize!"

Despite the pleasure shooting through their loins, the tanuki's curiosity was piqued, and they did their best to hold out, trying to build up pressure. It didn't last long, however, as Tori reached over to give each dick one last kiss, driving them over the edge. They cried out together as rope after sticky rope of cum was jettisoned into the air. Tori found herself suddenly holding both boys up as they tried to collapse backwards, but she forced them to stay on their feet until they were done, never letting up on her assault on their dicks, until their orgasms finally subsided.

Looking at the two flaccid cocks in her hands, Tori admired her work. Each of the members looked completely spent, and to her amazement the testicles below them had shrunk, considerably, down to the size of tangerines. Looking out over the twin trails of spunk on the forest floor, she estimated them at ten feet at least. "By the gods, how long were you two holding that in?"

As the tanukis stood there panting, Rocky was the first to speak. "Miss, that was amazinaaaahhhh!" he squealed, as Tori took the head of his penis into her mouth and gave it a long firm suck, drawing out what little was left inside him, and released it with a satisfying pop. His cum was thick and salty, and she savored the flavor as it slid down her throat, before turning to Dan and giving him the same treatment.

"Oh! By all means, lady, help yourself," Dan gasped, as the last of his cum was sucked out of him.

"My name it Tori, by the way. Nice to meet you two," she said, as she looked up at them with a smile, before releasing her grip on them and letting them fall backwards onto the forest floor. "Now lets see here, how did you two do?" Standing beside the two trails of jizz, she put one foot directly in front of the other and began counting out the paces, until she reached the end. "Nine... ten... eleven... And twelve, that has got to be some kind of record. Well, would you look at that, you two are dead even. Looks like you're just going to have to share the prize," she said, giving them a coy smile. 

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
Reiya decided that talking would be a good way to get her mind off of things" So larek since you have been out hear have you found any interesting things?" She asked him

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As she slowly made her way back over to the collapsed youths Tori spoke, "Well, I don't know if you noticed, but I don't have very much on me. No money, nor items of value to a trader. Which means, even if there's an inn in your village, I doubt I'll be able to afford a room in it. So, I'm going to have to find someone willing to put me up for a few days, at least. Which ever one of you who managed to shoot the furthest was going to win the prize of being the first person that I asked for room and board. But seeing as you tied, I guess I'll just ask you both at the same time." Once she was close enough to the boys, Tori crouched down in front of them, giving them the perfect view up her tiny skirt. "So, how about it, guys, would either of you happen to have a bed you'd be willing to let me use?" As she finished the question, Tori spread her legs a little wider to match her growing smile. "Of course, if you did, you'd have my deepest gratitude... Whenever, and wherever you want."

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
When he heard Reiya, Larek slowed down a bit."No i didn't find a thing. By the look of it and there is nothing around the camp. My guess is that those villagers cleared everything out so it doesn't attract attention. It seamed that they are scared of outsiders or are hiding something important. That's one of the reasons i really wanted to enter"

[Spout Lore 7]

" I left Tori to negotiate so we can get in, and by the look of it she succeeded." Finally arriving in the small location he saw Tori standing above the boys crouched as they lay on the ground panting and arguing witch each other. She had a smirk on her face, with a small dribble of cum on the side.Moving in a way to emphasize her moist cunt. By the look of it tried to entice them into letting her in the village. Larek stopped awaiting the response of the boys.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She face palms when she sees this the diminishing blush growing once again."Gods be damned I was just calming down" she mutters out loud. The damp spot has dried up but the smell stills lingers.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Larek walked up to witness the two young men pummeling each other, surely  over some trival trifle while Tori watched with a cum stained smirk on her face. Dan had rocky in a headlock when Larek interrupted.

[Spout lore 7-9 bags you a fun fact, so while you don't know anything about no racoon men, you do remember hearing a story somewhere about a clan of dwarves that guarded their labyrinthine halls with shape-craft and illusions in a similar fasion, albeit on a much grander scale]

After explaining how they were fighting for Tori's affection Larek pointed out that the matter of lodging was only relevant if either lad was the head of their house or had their own dwelling. They shared a stupid look at each other but began bickering over who had the more hospitible family while leading the way to the village.

The tree of you traverse the rustic paths of the simple rural village, seemingly quite small and with an economy based on foraging, simple farming, and largely timber cutting. You get some strange and some lusty looks from some of the bewildered onlooking villagers. It would seem most if not all of the village women are herms, sporting slightly smaller sacks than their male counterparts. Most are garbed in simple colorful loins, some women have wrappings or coverings over their bosom, many do not.

What follows is a kurfufle of irritation and berating. Rocky and Dan are chastised by a large Tenuki man with a similarly large timber cutting axe you presume to be Kenta. Sazrahala, the village elder and Kenta's father, confers with some of the other adults in the village, they are not exactly pleased with your presence but their laws of hospitality forbid them from turning you away. The elder explains that they are a humble people and they do not have much, but you are welcome to lodge in one of the empty huts and share of their food for a a day or two. Additionally they are willing to provision you with some more clothing, and even some silver if you stick around for a week or two and help out around with the village's expansion  (cutting timber, foraging, etc.) He also mentions that you may be just the ones capable of helping them with a bit of a unique problem they have been having of late, a problem they are willing to pay handsomely to see delt with.

[Every one take +1 xp for their various sex scenes, and another +1 for discovering something new about the world]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Wondering just what the villagers could need their help with Tori asked, "You folks seem even more knowledgeable about these woods than myself. What sort of problem would give you pause?"  

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Well," the elder rasped agedly

"It seems the village is being stalked by a deamon. We belive it to have taken up residence in the cave not far south of here. It hungers for our womenfolk, keeping a predatory eye on them. The other day it attacked the young woman that owns the trading post Uta (Oo-tah), she was lucky tho, drained her of every ounce of spare fluid she had. It seems right now its feeding, storing up energy to breed. Soon it will look to kidnap some of them to use them to sire its seed. We can't have that happen. One of those things running around is bad enough. But I can't ask you to confront such a creature yourselves,  it's too dangerous. However if you rally more people or somehow manage to deal with it just the three of you we would be very grateful."

[If you stick around for a week or so it would also give you the opportunity to get better acquainted with the villagers, as well as learn some things about the world, not least of which get back on your feet before embarking once again.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You are right about the daemon's hiding place," Tori began. "That cave used to be a safe house for my fellow rangers and I. If nothing else, I'll look into getting rid of the thing myself. For now, though, we'll be more than happy to pitch in around here for a while. I'm an experienced ranger myself, Larek  here can swing an ax with the best of them, and you and Reiya may just have something to talk about with regards to magic. For now, though, there is the matter of lodging, and if you could point me to tailor I would greatly appreciate it." 

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She stares and nods agreeing with tori about wanting to talk about their magic. " also do you have any cold baths?" She asked the elder 

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
"A demon would be no problem for us. In return for your hospitality we will do all we can to slay or subdue the demon. But I must ask before we even attempt to slay it if you have any information on what kind of demon it is. This is important because we need to know how to approach it. Gather all the information you can find while we rest for a while and after that we will meet again to prepare to slay the beast."

After the townsfolk show them where they will stay, Larek went out to look around the village for something that will catch his eye.

[Aphro can you describe what we can find in the village like shops and such]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
With that you are welcomed into the fold of the village. As a week goes by you are awarded new clothing  (feel free to describe your new clothes provided it fits with the villagers fashion or is made of the cock snake leather) and 63 silver each. You are loged in s single room hut tohether, tho if Tori makes a Parley roll she can lodge with either Dan or Rocky's family  (dan has 2 parents and a sister, rocky just lives with his mom) each of you contributes in your own way, Larek with lumber, Tori with keeping the perimeter safe (you can work with an adult or request dan or rocky to properly train them or as punishment for screwing up the first time. Either way you kill or drive off a few curious gnolls), and Reiya with either foraging or illusions. In addition to the elder, kenta, dan, and rocky you also become familiar with the following personages:

Uta (pronounced ootah) a young wideset woman who owns the trading post.

Whitney a red furred Tenuki woman who runs all the brewing in the village  (of which there is a lot)

And Drexel a tall young man garbed in a purple bandana and a dark hooded cloak who seemes to travel outside the village and trade exotic goods fairly often.

[Additionally feel free to ask about any factions in the area]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek went to visit the trading post. He was curious what was sold there. When he entered the store he saw a young woman. She was quite charming and peaked his interest. "Hello, I am one of the adventurers who came to town. I wanted to know what i could sell or buy here. This place was recommended to me for that sort of business." slowly approaching the counter to take a better look at the woman.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
Reiya sighed wondering what to do with her free time. She wondered around for a while glad that all the stares are gone and the lusty looks from both the males and the herms have diminished to a greatly. Soon she finds herself upon Drexel, Reiya is somewhat aquinted with him being interested in the stuff he brings with him and the knowledge he has from the outside.

" Hello looks like your back once again hopefully you borough some more interesting things. And maybe you might get me to buy something this time"  she saidto him

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Uta had a thick figure with a wide frame, her hips flared out in a very wide womanly fashion and her ample bosom jiggled as she turned to face Larek. The slightest bit of bulge from her loincloth indicated her modest package and she had wavy shoulder length hair. Being already familiar with Larek she greeted him in a familiar fashion.

"Well hey there handsome, what can I do you for?"

Here at her trading post she mostly deals in simple mundane goods, rations, rudementary adventuring gear, etc. [I belive their is a section that details stuff like this on the SRD] but no quality goods or healing potions.

Drexel gives Reiya friendly nod

"Whatta yah buyin?"

He opens his coat to reveal a slew of vials and tinctures.

Amongst them you can find

Succubus Milk, Incubus Extract,

10 silver

a single vail of Potent (+1) Omnibus Elixer

15 silver

Bovinum, Chiropterum, Reptilium

13 silver

a single vial of Glowing Patherum

55 silver

A single vial of Alchemists fire,

60 silver

Strigiform-Ursineum, and Manticorum.

30 Silver.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She looks them.all over before asking where he got them all and if he knows anything about them.

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
"Well first i was thinking of selling this cock snake skin.It seamed that you people use these quite a lot so i figured i could sell it here." Larek pulls out the cock snake skin and spreads it on the counter. "Secondly i wanted to have a look at your wares. I wanted to get a few rations like 2-3 and a rope." He then leaned on the counter."Also i was thinking that a lady like yourself could use some company." as he winks to the Uta.

[Also god dam i gotta visit that shop later]