Cannot obtain Hand So

Sargent_Horse

Mar 23, 2016
For the life of me, I cannot acquire Hand So. No matter what I try, after I defeat Firewall, I am only able to access the left control panel and when I do, my character just panics and leaves. Any help on this would be appreciated.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Retrieving Hand So's bubble is a random roll that gets a bonus from Int and if you're a Tech. Go read books with Anno Syri until your Int is capped (or until it stops growing) and try again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Go read books with Anno until your Int is capped (or until it stops growing) and try again.

It's Syri, but having an option to nerd out big time with Anno would certainly be nice, even if it would have some Intelligence or class requirements. 

@Sargent_Horse

Aside from Syri, Semith is a decent option for picking up an odd point of Int, provided you have nothing against suave sophisticated scoundrels and aren't a sore loser like me. The RNG behind winning those chess games can be pretty brutal. But hey, you won't need to get involved with a doggie dick-girl, if it ain't your thing (you weirdo).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Also since...many versions it's not set amount of Int points (it was back then some around 20-25) but x% of currrent possible max Int so keeping it around 5 points below max would be save solution at almost each lvl to been able pick her.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
She is in limbo of unfinished characters.

She is finished up to a point where she could feasibly be added to the game. The problem is that without ship mechanics there really isn't much point right now.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
At least it seems ship mechanics would be added in this year so like max few months till she will be coded...hopefully.

Sargent_Horse

Mar 23, 2016
Thank you guys for the feedback, I will start the int grind and leave the factory alone for now :)

Edit: So I posted this and tried one last time and got Hand So. I wasnt able to access the right panel, but I got Hand So! I will keep a save of me not having her for investigation into the other panel in the future.