Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Well you can get the Tenuki Nuts perk and its obvious implications, there's also +2 ball sizes witch would put your minimum size more in line with Larek, then there's the more obvious stuff like fur on your extremities, followed by a full coat of fur, a tail, racoon mask, muzzle, stuff like that, the full fur coat is the only one with a perquisit.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
[Well I'll be getting the first two then]

Reiya moaned as she felt her new balls swell a few sizes as well as something unseen"t- that was underwhelming" she said , her blush deepening. She sighs feeling a bit woozy",Oookkkay, maybe I should not have drunk that much"

[Are their any obvious signs of the perk?]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
A warm tingling sensation began in her gonads, it slowly became more intense, building like a fire. Whitney gave Reiya's golf balls a gentle squeeze, they seemed to have a more rubbery texture. The heat spread.

"Looks like your going native,"

Whitney whispered into her ear as she set down her glass and started to nibble on the edge of her lobe,

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
Reiya let's put a squeak of surprise and a light moan. " w-well then, I think it might be time to get out of this room if you uh want to do that" she said to Whitney picking up the obvious signs." But of you wait a bit I have an idea that should make it better" Reiya stated.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
" uh I have some c snake fangs in my satchel and I was wondering if you might want me bigger" she said biteing her lip.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Why leave? We're already nude. You shouldn't be so concerned with appearances, learn to love who you are"

She continues to murmur before grabbing her chin and looking her in the eye

"But do what makes you happy"

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek was a bit taken back by Utas' remark. He did not expect to be shamed for his ball size that he considered average. "I need to find more of that potion" he said to himself"

" Well mutual oral does sound good. Will help to atleast blow off some steam." He took Uta and spread her on the ground. Larek proceded to take off the new cocksnake loincloth he got from the villagers. Then he turned around and presented his cock to her mouth. Afterward Larek started undressing Uta as her cock sprang up right in front of lareks face. Larek was not surprised by this. He was familiar with futas. He has seen plenty in his village back in the day.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
" uh  its not just that, I'm drunk in a sauna never a good mix" she said". And I already said I'm going to be changing myself might as well give myself something to be proud of , and something that can satisfy," she mutters the last part

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
(They actually use cloth for most of their garb, but I'm sure they could have a few snake skin banana hammocks lying around if that's your thing)

"Don't take it personal hunk, I've been a little spoiled by the high standard of virility round these parts"

She said getting in a comfortable position before taking Larek's large circumcised (seems like something orcs would be down with) mutton dagger and stroking it awake to its full 10 inch length

"Goodness hun, this is some serious girth your packing, what did you lose a fight to a cock snake?"

She said before giving the tip a long slow suck that ended in an audible pop.

(Also Larek I'm deciding your character was raised outside the fort, as most people's back stories and most of the lore implies this has been going on for a generation or two before others were raised in the fort. You came to the fort later in life after capturing Nova from an also isolated village of pure elves, she's the only reason they let you in the fort.)

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
"Cocksnake or not are you still sure that I will get more out of this than you" With a grin he plunged his 10 intch cock in her mouth.Her mouth was soft. It gently caressed his cock as she started sucking him off.  The sensation was quite unusual,but also exciting at the same time. It made Larek want to cum in a instant. His ego did not let him cum though. He wanted to prove to Uta that he could give her pleasures that she could not.

Larek started to lick Utas' cock from the base to the tip, before taking it in his mouth. While larek was sucking off Uta he used his hands to play with her pussy to further excite Uta. 

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Uta let out an excited squeel as Larek went to town finger banging her box while slurping her shaft, he could feel her tense up in his mouth, he fortified himself for the onslaught of girl cum he new was coming,

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Uta came an unusual amount of cum. Larek did not expect it at all. He almost couldn't hold it in, but because he saw it coming he barely held on and took Utas' load. After Uta came Larek swallowed her load and pushed away her cock from his mouth. "Looks like I was right. You did get more out of this than I did." A small smirk could be seen on Lareks' face.Uta was slightly annoyed by this.She started sucking with even bigger determination after he said that. Larek couldn't hold it any more. He let his load out in Utas' mouth coating it with his cum. "Well it looks like it took a bit of determination for you to finally get me off"

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Meanwhile,

Raiya gasped and breathed deep as she exited the stifling heat of the sauna. She fumbled around for her satchel, clearly feeling the effects of the booze. There, in the side pouch, she found them, the fangs. She held them out in front of her, perseverating on how this was going to feel, so, fucking, Hot. She held them both pinched in between her index finger and thumb while she peeled back her foreskin with her other hand. The throbbing red head of her pecker stared back at her. She jammed them in. A lighting bolt of pain and ecstasy shot straight through her cock and forked up her spine and down to her toes. She shuddered in its wake. Then came the smoldering warmth, that built up into a fire in her lions.

The sound of sloshing water snatched her attention. Behind her, in the washroom, Whitney was drinking deeply from a pitcher of water, her black and crimson fur coat glistening with sweat. Beads of water ran down across her chin and on to her ample bosom before falling down onto the head of her throbbing canine cock. She took a deep breath,

"It's important to stay hydrated, you know? Especially before intense physical activity"

She lured Reiya over with an inviting crook of her finger. She leaned the pitcher forward onto her lips, and she drank deeply of it. The cold refreshing lifeblood of the water radiating out through her chest, it began to spill out past her face as she drank too deep and Whitney pored to much. The brisk cold waterfall flowed over her skin and splashed against her hot nethers, making her skin pebble. Whitney giggled.

"What say we get a little more dirty before we wash ourselves up?"

She set the pitcher down and then drew Reiya into a deep, passionate kiss, their pulsing cocks rubbing together sandwiched in-between their navels. She walked her backwards, before pushing her down into a shallow tub of warm water.

"Alow me to be the first to welcome you into the wonderful world of herm sex"

Whitney said as she carefully spaced her feat apart to straddle Reiya before easing herself down. She gently lifted aside her massive gonads to skewer her unseen snatch on Reiya's throbbing fuck rod. Whitney's heavy balls rested on her groin and she placed a hand on her stomach as she slowly began gyrating.

[Also psyside, take +1 seXP for that completed scene. Good job, surprisingly hot.]

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
Reiya moaned in pleasure from the warmth of Whitney's hot tunnel" oooh fuck." She exclaimed finding the new sensation to be slightly overwhelming to her inexperienced and drunk mind. Instinctual she tries to thrust but Whitney stops it" Now now, let me do all the work your going to need the energy for later" she smirks" but those hands can be put to good use" Whitney told Reiya grabbing her hsnds and moving them to her balls "rub". Reiya complies not knowing what else to do and wanting to feel those furry balls.

[I think i made Whitney to Dommy ...]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
After a bit of back and fourth teasing with Uta, Larek went to look for Draxel. He heard that Draxel sold a lot of potions and was curious if he had any to enlarge his balls. He was feeling a bit self conscious about it after the ordeal with Uta. When he got to the shop Larek asked Draxel what kind of potions he had. Draxel showed him his wares. He had a lot of potions, this made Larek a bit confused so he asked what they did. He especially was curious about the Incubus Draft. The potion seemed familiar to him. After the full effects of the potion were explained to Larek, he was a bit conflicted. Larek wanted a bigger dick and balls, but he didn't want to look demonic. Suddenly he had a idea. Reiya was a alchemist, so maybe she could remove the demonic transformation from this potion. Larek decided to buy 3 of these potions for now and went to look for Reiya.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Freely fondling her fuzzy balls Reiya quivered and cooed as she melted in Whitney's vag, all the while messaging her encouraged gonads. For her part Whitney picked up speed and began to rhythmically jerk herself off, unwittingly aiming right at Reiya's cute but labored expression,

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Their pace became frantic, water lapped against the sides of the tub spilling over in places. Reiya could feel Whitney's balls tighten up as she massaged them as they reached climax. Whitney's sloppy hot wet quim felt better than she even could have imagined, did all girls feel this way inside? Even her? She pondered the experience from Whitney's perspective. Then it happened. She erupted like like some kind of lewd volcanic supernova, the venom feeding off her excitement caused another 3 solid inches of throbbing cock meat to spill out into Whitney's vag. The sensation pushed her over the edge, she continued stroking her pulsing puppy pecker while splattering thick ropes of girl spunk all over Reiya's face, breasts, and stomach. Their collective orgasim seemed to last a lifetime. By the time they had calmed down Whitney's balls had shrunk to the size of walnuts and Reiya looked like a Jackson Pollock painting. Whitney rose slowly and Reiya's now 7 inch schlong slid out with an audible slurp, spooge still oozing out of the tip and dripping from Whitney's snatch.

She giggled

"Now let's get you washed up"

Reiya savored the taste of her jizz in her mouth before responding,

[+1 XP for the scene]

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She nods finding her cum oddly sweet. "Um are you going to get pregnant?" she asked Whitney morbidly curious of if she is going to have a kid. As she said that reiya wiped some cum off her face and sat up having a new apreshiation (spelled badly) for the female form.

[How much exp dose it take to level?]

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
[Got a 9 so that plus my +1 con bonus I got 10. I like Whitney so sure why not get her preg it'd give Reiya a reason to come back in any case and the kits(pups?) Would be like Whitney]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Cool]

Whitney shrugs,

"Eh, maybe. I'm not too concerned about it, the gods haven't blessed me with a litter yet, though most times I'm the one pitching. Either way I figure I'm not mother material or the time just ain't right."

After they had finished playfully washing up and getting dressed there was a knock at the door.

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek entered the room. He saw Whitney and Reiya."Perfect, the two people i wanted to talk to. Hey Reiya you know potions, so any chance of you tweaking this one?" Larek pulls out the 3 incubi drafts he had with him."So i was wondering if you could....You know remove the demonic part of these potions. Its supposed to make you look more demonic and stuff, and well i kinda don't want that."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Parley 4 and 5]

Tori exited the small hut on the eastern side of the village feeling more than a little downtrodden. "Well, it was worth a shot," she said, as she, Dan, and Rocky mad their way back down the main road.

"Sorry about that. Folks around here can be surprisingly skittish around new people," Rocky explained.

"Yeah, just give them a little time to get to know you, and I'm sure one of our families will be willing to take you in," Dan added.

"So, what do you want to see next?" Rocky asked.

"You know, It's becoming pretty obvious that the whole bunk mates thing isn't going to happen. I won't hold it against you two if you don't want to keep following me around," she said, wondering why they were sticking with her despite her little proposition going down the tubes.

"Hey, we agreed to be your guides though town. We're not going to ditch you just because the sleepover thing didn't work out," said Rocky.

"Yeah, besides, until Kenta decides if he wants us back out in the field, it's not like we have anything better to do," Dan added.

Tori felt a blush creep across her cheeks, and for once it wasn't because she was walking around town naked. Despite the fact that her body was no longer on the menu, the two youths were still willing to stick around and help her. She couldn't help but find it endearing, and for a moment she too was a little disappointed that her proposed slumber party wasn't going to happen. Then a thought crossed her mind, "Kenta. Hey why don't you two show me where he lives next?"

The two boys shared a concerned glance. "Um, Tori, you're not going to make him the same offer you made us are you? Because he's kinda'... well..." Rocky trailed off.

"I hope you like em' big, because he's hung like a horse. Literally," Dan finished.

"Glossing over how you two know that," Tori began.

"There's a hot spring up in the hills," Dan said quickly.

"I just need to ask him and the elder a few things," she finished.

"Oh, well, in that case, follow us," they said, almost in unison.

Before long, Tori found herself sitting in the living room of the village leader and his father. For their part, Dan and Rocky did their best to avoid looking Kenta in the eye as Sazrahala poured them all some tea. "So, Victoria, we were not expecting to see you again so soon. What brings you by?" the elder asked.

"Well..."

Tori spent the next several hours trying to get answers to as many questions as she could think to ask. What was the state of the rest of the world? Did they have contact with other settlements? If going topless was so common among tanukis then why did everyone keep staring at her tits? And most importantly of all...

"So, tell me about this daemon you spoke of earlier."

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
Reiya pauses for a moment" maybe, but I'll have to wait I'm quite drunk and exhausted from a um.... recent encounter." She can't keep a dopey smile off of her face looking a Whitney ." Oh and if I do, do that can I barrow 10 silver theirs something I want to buy" she stated

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek curiously looked at Reiya."10 Silver eh? Well sure but if you show me what you are going to buy." He gave Reiya 10 silver from his pouch. Larek then turned to Whitney."So I wanna know what do you have that can get me hammered. Give me what you gave to Reiya. It seamed to have given her a nice buzz"

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"You got nice tits lady"

Kenta said bluntly as Sazrahala gave him a judging sidelong glance while taking a puff of his pipe

'What? she asked a question."

The elder interjected,

"The tribals you described that raided your home are known as the tribe of flesh, or they just call them-self's flesh I'm not quite sure. They are very warlike and only value the strong. You can know them by their warpaint and their insignia, a six fingered hand. If they took anyone precious to you its likely they will keep them as a slave or sell them at one of their auctions, .... unless they passed the trial. We keep ourselves safe by keeping our existence shrouded in mystery from others, as such we don't have contact with many other villages, tho sometimes Drexel brings rumors. Their are reports of some peaceful settlements to the east, the tribe dwells mostly in the north, though their raiders roam far and wide. The southern regions are a lawless waste, tho we have been getting alarming reports of some cult forming recently under some kind of 'dragon queen' out around some ruined temple."

The elder took another puff of his pipe

"As for the deamon, .... Uta had been out for a walk not far from the village when it struck, she didn't get too good a look under its fetish garb but she said it was lithe of form and had many tentacles it used to pin her down. it sucked her penis an bosom dry feeding off her fluids. We think its fattening up, getting ready to breed. it seems to have some kind of siren call that lures our women folk if they get too close, we have been on high alert in the past weeks. if you intend to fight it be wary, deamon's are fierce and not lightly trifled with. Short of having alchemist's fire handy you would be a fool to at least not go prepared with a silvered weapon, its the only thing that keeps the Ichor in their blood from clotting."

Whitney was garbed in her baggy scarlet pants and had her breast wrappings on under a small open red and white vest. She held up the green bottle of absinthe looking at Larek with a raised eye brow,

"Yout sure about that camp? This stuff will put hair on your chest, ... literally."

[Nows a good time to inquire further about Larek's appearance, so we got the snake leather banana hammock, what is his armor like? Hair style, color? How pronounced are his tusks?]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
After her conversation with the village leaders, Tori thanked them for their hospitality and set out once more into the village. "Man, I thought we were never going to get out of there," Dan said, with a yawn.

"Yeah, well, you spend twenty years isolating yourself from the rest of the world, and you end up with quite a bit to catch up on when you finally come out," Tori replied. "Now then, where's this Drexel guy?"

"Over here, stranger."

Tori and the boys nearly jumped out of their skins as the strange merchant stepped out from behind a nearby hut. "Jeez, Drex, you're going to give somebody a heart attack doing that!" Dan cried, the fur on his neck still standing on end.

Doing her best to regain her composure, Tori spoke up. "I hear you trade goods from outside the village."

"What are ya buyin?"

"I'm in the market for some silver. Say two or three pounds of the stuff," she replied.

Dexel looked her up and down slowly before narrowing his eyes. "Not enough cash, stranger."

"Yeah, I'm afraid I left my wallet in my other pants," she said, her words dripping with sarcasm. "I can fix that problem given enough time though. How about you? Think you can get your hands on some?"

Dexel's hand came up to scratch his chin as he considered the question.  

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[You can actually use silver coinage to apply to your weapons, it's like a light silver plating, I'll say 30 for Larek's whole axe an 10 per bundle of arrows you have]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Do you know how many coins it would take to plate a great ax and a sword? I was just going to make some arrow heads and maybe a dagger.]