Who do you want to recruit?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You can actually turn her pink, though.

If/When Sera gets coded, you can get her as a slave after triggering some stuff. Whether or not you submitted to her before doesn't matter (although it's more amusing if you did).

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I think one of the things I like about her quest progression as Steele's slave is that Steele can't just act like a jackass and expect her to fall for it. It's a bit of a dance to get her fully comfortable with her new fate as well as Steele himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I was reading the docs, but I did not understand if I can always start his recruitment or it is a unique scene where if I do not reach the requirements I will never ever recruit her

You can enslave Sera for as long as she has a debt outstanding that the tarratch can call in. So as long as you haven't completed the sex party successfully, you can still do it. I assumed that if you'd gone through with that you're pretty happy in the goodhearted and loyal bitch role.

I think one of the things I like about her quest progression as Steele's slave is that Steele just act like a jackass and expect her to fall for it. It's a bit of a dance to get her fully comfortable with her new fate as well as Steele himself.

Kinda hoping you mean Steele doesn't just act like a jackass. :)

The enslavement thing wasn't something I initially intended - I got commissioned to do it, and then commissioned again to do more of it. So I had to play a lot of it by ear. There's actually large parts of it that I haven't yet added to the main doc, like training her to be a cumslut. Needs plenty of work before it can be submitted for review regardless.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
And here I didn't even know any of this Sera content existed. I had never explored her options.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Ah, bloody hell. That's on me for being a dumbfuck and not being up-to-date on development and patch notes.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey is Jacques doing both her dom and sub expansion or just her dom one? Because if it's the latter I can do the sub one.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
He's doing the first part, i.e. PC sub + new TF stuff. The enslaving part isn't worth doing anything with in its current state; it needs to be heavily edited and Fen forced to review it first.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
There's actually large parts of it that I haven't yet added to the main doc, like training her to be a cumslut. Needs plenty of work before it can be submitted for review regardless.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Django-Unchained-You-Had-my-Curiosity.gif

Seriously though it sounds like that sub path is going to be amazing. 

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
You can enslave Sera for as long as she has a debt outstanding that the tarratch can call in. So as long as you haven't completed the sex party successfully, you can still do it. I assumed that if you'd gone through with that you're pretty happy in the goodhearted and loyal bitch role.

The enslavement thing wasn't something I initially intended - I got commissioned to do it, and then commissioned again to do more of it. So I had to play a lot of it by ear. There's actually large parts of it that I haven't yet added to the main doc, like training her to be a cumslut. Needs plenty of work before it can be submitted for review regardless.

Oh okey, so only the party close the path for sera sub, thk for the info

Colenso_(Gats).png

Colenso is the best follower ;D

argenten

Sep 9, 2015

Yes, thank you, I'll edit that immediately. For me, it's that Sera doesn't lose her fire or aggressive personality...What I get from the quest progression is that Steele is proving stronger than her and wins her in a sense. Basically playing her at her own game and doing better. Breaking her for good would just be hateful in my mind. 

Aosta

Jan 18, 2016
For me, given the choice and the NPCs did not have their duty and obligations, aside from Syri who is likely going to join the crew at some point (One half of a twin? I'll take the pair!), I'd have to say Anzhela. Ship needs a doctor so I can skip Sleeping for healing and get back into the fray. Her being one of my favorite characters also helps. She's nice, and she's useful, just like Anno, that's more than I can say for a good few back over on Mareth.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
For me, given the choice and the NPCs did not have their duty and obligations, aside from Syri who is likely going to join the crew at some point (One half of a twins I'll take the pair!), I'd have to say Anzhela. Ship needs a doctor so I can skip Sleeping for healing and get back into the fray. Her being one of my favorite characters also helps. She's nice, and she's useful, just like Anno, that's more than I can say for a good few back over on Mareth.

And just like Anno she's a anal virgin when you meet her, and really really loves it.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Dane seems to be almost the stock answer to this question. I'd kinda like to know why, given most people's tastes here run towards the feminine and he has little personality beyond "gruff rapist". I'm not saying it's the wrong answer or owt, but he made almost no impression on me whatsoever yet apparently did on the larger fanbase.

Well, he did have some character development during his scene on Poe A. His development is really just him being a bad flirt, but it's still development .

Capture.PNG

Aosta

Jan 18, 2016
He is going to need to get over his anal fixation though. He's welcome to try and breed me, but the other hole is not open for business.

Funny, so far I'm trying a challenge to play a female virgin (Main hole restricted access, anus acceptable.) to the end of the story, downside is I can't get Syri's panties without giving away my Steele's virginity. Also means Poe-A is off-limits since there's no way out of that without somehow sexing something.

And just like Anno she's a anal virgin when you meet her, and really really loves it.

Think we'll be able to convince her to tag along with the promise of highly superior space-faring medical technology? Possibly after the war is over? There's going to be quite a few people in need of advanced medical treatment, and possibly relying on JoyCo and Xenogen doesn't strike me as a good idea.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
He is going to need to get over his anal fixation though. He's welcome to try and breed me, but the other hole is not open for business.

What?? Some one needs to brake that in for you. It's unexceptionable and  as an Analmancer I feel offended. Dane is perfect the way he is

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I could give the doc a lookover if it'd help any.

Thank you for offering, but it's not really worth doing right now. The front end has got to be completely changed, it needs re-parsing and the additional content slotted in in a reader-friendly fashion, and a whole further segment where slave Sera can be meaningfully interacted with has to be written - none of which is going to happen right now because I've got more pressing things to put together, and I want the much more complete Party piece put in first.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Thank you for offering, but it's not really worth doing right now. The front end has got to be completely changed, it needs re-parsing and the additional content slotted in in a reader-friendly fashion, and a whole further segment where slave Sera can be meaningfully interacted with has to be written - none of which is going to happen right now because I've got more pressing things to put together, and I want the much more complete Party piece put in first.

Fair enough, I can grok needing to prioritize as the slave content does require the tarrach to be in game at least. Good luck on the Party. Not really my thing but the detail and content in it are impressive regardless.

TFMaster

Greetings Terrans, Ausar, Kaithrit, and other races! I have put a little more thought into my choices, not that I'm saying the rest of you haven't.  xD

I do believe that Kelly would make a good follower. After all if you listen to her backstory it seems that she could very well join your crew. She clearly says that her ship broke down a few systems over and that she hitched rides on various ships until she could go no further, which would be Mhen-ga. So maybe just maybe she would be in a position to join your crew. That is if she isn't too satisfied with her current role as Secretary for Dr, Haswell. If this was to be implemented my guess would be that she would have to have a certain level of affection for you for her to even consider leaving to join your crew. If Kelly was a follower (ahem crew member) you could have your very own honey bunny and get some of her sweet honey whenever you like!  :D

I also think that Liliana would make a good crew member. I mean she has nobody looking out for her and as a Gold Myr deserter is in the perfect position to join your crew, you already have the option to cuddle with her. Of course things would probably have to settle down a little on Myrellion first.

I also would like a female Naleen follower. As I rather like the scene you can get for her if you lose to her/sex her enough times and happen to run into her at night on Mhen-ga you have the option to spend the night with her and in the morning she will even make you breakfast! (fish naturally). Also because I wrote a fanfic where the female Naleen joins one of my Steele's crew.

Sorry about the long post.  xD

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Kelly's writer left to go work on FoE, and I can pretty much guarantee nothing more will be added to her.

I doubt anything more will happen with Liliana. Gardeford rarely does non-bounty stuff and certainly not the kind of exhaustive work making an NPC recruitable entails.

A lot of people have asked after the female Naleen and Savin's often hinted he'll do more with her. I don't think he has any intention of making her recruitable, though.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Fen said no to her being recruitable ages ago. I would like to do more with her, but I not in the immediate future for sure.

I'm fine with her not being recruitable, just hope she turns into a unique NPC. Like you convince her to either leave the jungle and move into Esbeth, leave the planet and go to somewhere better, or at least give her a good amount of talk scenes. Speaking of her Sav, does the naleen child still have any chance of getting in the future or has the idea of her been scrapped?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Not in the NEAR future, being that it's not been written. We'll see if that's a never or just later, though.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Not in the NEAR future, being that it's not been written. We'll see if that's a never or just later, though.

I REALLY hope that she is a later thing, because IMO she was a good idea. IIRC, raising her was like raising helspawn.