Baby-Daddies/Mommies: Who do you want?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I recall Observer mentioning that Cveta dad won't be so approving of a female lover? I'm just wondering how many hoops I'll have to jump through to convince him, or if I can.

You can ask Cveta to join you, but not romance her without a penis, because her thing is breeding and you can't quite do that without one somewhere in the equation.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
You can ask Cveta to join you, but not romance her without a penis, because her thing is breeding and you can't quite do that without one somewhere in the equation.

Works for me! Sounds like she'd be envious of female MCs that indulge in the same passion she has.

Still think it'd be hilarious for her to glomp the stuffing out of male and herm MCs when she gets permission.

Actually, that brings to mind an idea that is pure "what do you think?" and no biggee if it's shot down as I have no idea bout coding so I have no idea about feasibility; Would it be possible for Cveta to have a counter for how many times the MC "gropes and goes" with her, as in keying her up and then stopping so she has to cool down?

When she gets the ok from her dad, that same counter would figure into how...aggressive her first night might be, the more the MC teased her, the more she heads to "I kept a most exact account of how many times you brought  me to the brink...now I will have satisfaction in full." and does her level best to break the MC like a pony.

Heart isn't set on this as I said but it'd be a hilarious/sexy moment.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
So herms work then. Cool. I've just been using a strapon, but it sounds like I'll be hitting up the cat room at the brothel until I get a dick to share.

Last edited by a moderator:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Are Cveta and Miora going to get compettitive over who the MC has more kids with? or is Cveta going to limit how many chicks she has since she has more limits not being a spirit and all.

Bsword

Aug 26, 2015
Well, if it were possible- I'd like almost all of the NPCs to have pregnancy content. The more the merrier. Now if authors don't go this route for certain characters, that is all well and good. I'll just be happy if there is eventually a ton of pregnancy. It took me forever to figure out how to properly play FOE.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Well, if it were possible- I'd like almost all of the NPCs to have pregnancy content. The more the merrier. Now if authors don't go this route for certain characters, that is all well and good. I'll just be happy if there is eventually a ton of pregnancy. It took me forever to figure out how to properly play FOE.

Eh, while I'd like that in theory, it'd quickly turn the game into another Coc at best, and devolve it completely at worst. i like Coc, don't get me wrong, but I can see why the game got shelved as it has, and story-breaking breeding was one of the components. Heck, the only reason the current preg content planned doesn't break one's brain is thanks to The Observer writing out Miora and her Gemstead nursery. 

I get what you are saying though, there are a lot of characters that would be fun to see baking a bun in the oven. I also think the game gets easier as they add more content, as I started out fairly early and it took awhile for the game to build up steam in the "places to go, people to do, things to see." (and no that's not a typo :p  ) department.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
So herms work then. Cool. I've just been using a strapon, but it sounds like I'll be hitting up the cat room at the brothel until I get a dick to share.

IIRC equinium has a chance to pop a dongle on a female character. Then if you want double the fun you chug the naga or maybe the lizard one.

ranger101

Oct 14, 2015
Cale, Fera, Roa, Miranda, Gwendy, Danie, Terry, Layla?(Not sure whether I want to or not yet), Maria, The Twins, Ophelia and that's the start. There will likely be so many more in the future I want to.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Miranda all day

She'd make an adorable mom

I can totally see her being a big softie when it comes to her kids, especially if the MC has dominated her regularly...speaking of which, has the "basement dungeon" of Miranda's house been implemented? I never get the invitation.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I can totally see her being a big softie when it comes to her kids, especially if the MC has dominated her regularly...speaking of which, has the "basement dungeon" of Miranda's house been implemented? I never get the invitation.

I don't think so. I've maxed out her sub and there's still nothing.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Are you able to be there for Isla for her birth or is that a placeholder situation? She has grown on me rapidly .

wwrsticuffelic

Jan 8, 2016
I want to get Kia pregnant and then take responsibility and make her my waifu while she blushes furiously

Or, you know, if I were playing the evil route I'd just rape her >___>

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So, I was just reading this topic and I was curious about some things:

Firstly, who here is looking for a chance to get their player character pregnant? It seems like most of these posts have been in favor of knocking up NPCs, I was curious if there were people looking forward to getting their PC knocked up instead.

Secondly, I was wondering; if you do want to get your PC pregnant, how okay would you be with deadbeat dads/single motherhood? There's going to be something of a dearth of male followers, since most of the people who write for this regularly prefer girls and futas instead, and whilst there's always enemies, they're pretty generic. Now, we've got characters who practice responsible safe sex, which makes them more sympathetic - like Cale and Miranda - but, let's face it; in a world like Eden, there's probably a lot of guys (or even cock-focused dickgirls/herms) who run around and don't give a damn if they have any "accidents". Even without jerks like that, there's going to be guys who're the equivalent of Isla - "yeah, it's fun, and accidents happen, but we're not something special, so you'll have to take care of that little 'un yourself". I mean, Chester the shark-morph bouncer at the brothel will probably be made sexable in the future, but he's got a good job and a nice life; you really think he'd be willing to run off with you? No. At the same time, if you're a girl who wants a baby shark or six of your own, well, I doubt he'd be offended by an invitation to stud. So, would folks like more content like that? Non-follower baby-daddies?

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
There's anusol+, so technically you don't need to play female/futa characters to be interested in getting knocked up now. :p

Touche but Mpreg is a bit of a brain breaker for me. Won't knock those who like it, but it isn't for me :p

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Firstly, who here is looking for a chance to get their player character pregnant? It seems like most of these posts have been in favor of knocking up NPCs, I was curious if there were people looking forward to getting their PC knocked up instead.

Secondly, I was wondering; if you do want to get your PC pregnant, how okay would you be with deadbeat dads/single motherhood? So, would folks like more content like that? Non-follower baby-daddies?

1)Yes to PC pregnancy, especially if it comes as a part of relationship with a fleshed-out NPC/follower.

2)I'd be curious to explore 'random shmuck knock you up' content, but won't stick to those choices since I try to RP my main PCs differently.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015

Secondly, I was wondering; if you do want to get your PC pregnant, how okay would you be with deadbeat dads/single motherhood?

Definitely, and completely fine. For all the craziness in these games, having every npc drop everything to be parent of the year feels one of the most unlikely. Variety is good.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Definitely, and completely fine. For all the craziness in these games, having every npc drop everything to be parent of the year feels one of the most unlikely. Variety is good.

Hence why Cassidy has appeal, and more of that type on all 3 sides of the gender..w/e would add to the story.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
with the new update i really want to have some kittens with the catboy mage in the hills i adore him to bits so cute and adorable (i want him to be my pet/follower two)

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Firstly an admission most of the time I play as female characters trying to maintain their humanity & integrity.

So If I need to influence a guy(herms are guys for this) it goes Flatter>Flirt>Allow a feel>handjob>boobjob>(do I really need this guy) blowjob> anal> (seriously likely to back out) virginal to orgasm

with gals what ever, no sexual politics baggage and you ain't knocking me up, we are just exploring the nature of the anima [NB no orgasmic meditation scenes why?]

Back in CoC if I got kids and they had an interaction I would do it once a day cos they were my kids (might be because irl I have a reasonable tribe of juniors and not being part of their lives ain't happening even the grown up ones living in other countries get annoyed 2-3 times a week by me contacting them)

So Frankly if I was going to be spawn a battalion of mini-champs I would need a variety of interactions, Yes mommy/daddy has an important job saving dimensions being consumed by depravity, but she/he will be back to tell you  night-night stories, bath the little-ones, wrestle 1/2 a dozen of the mightiest munchkins on the rug, feed some of the new-borns, change a stinky, arrange schooling for the older one [Ms Cveta instructs in the recorder...] or teach a class yourself. In summary plenty of parents have to be away from their kids what you have to give them is a loving environment [Moira fits the bill] and when you are with them the feeling they matter to you.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
If you're willing to make suggestions/ideas for kid interactions, Akhter, there's a good chance they'd be accepted; the more ideas we have for that kind of stuff, the better we can make playing around with your kids.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
If you're willing to make suggestions/ideas for kid interactions, Akhter, there's a good chance they'd be accepted; the more ideas we have for that kind of stuff, the better we can make playing around with your kids.

Give me 2 weeks I'll try and knock up something coherent 

I feel I have improved over the last 2 years from when (I think it was) gedan wrote, "It makes my brain hurt!"

But don't expect   À la recherche du temps perdu

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
So, I was just reading this topic and I was curious about some things:

Secondly, I was wondering; if you do want to get your PC pregnant, how okay would you be with deadbeat dads/single motherhood? There's going to be something of a dearth of male followers, since most of the people who write for this regularly prefer girls and futas instead, and whilst there's always enemies, they're pretty generic. Now, we've got characters who practice responsible safe sex, which makes them more sympathetic - like Cale and Miranda - but, let's face it; in a world like Eden, there's probably a lot of guys (or even cock-focused dickgirls/herms) who run around and don't give a damn if they have any "accidents". Even without jerks like that, there's going to be guys who're the equivalent of Isla - "yeah, it's fun, and accidents happen, but we're not something special, so you'll have to take care of that little 'un yourself". I mean, Chester the shark-morph bouncer at the brothel will probably be made sexable in the future, but he's got a good job and a nice life; you really think he'd be willing to run off with you? No. At the same time, if you're a girl who wants a baby shark or six of your own, well, I doubt he'd be offended by an invitation to stud. So, would folks like more content like that? Non-follower baby-daddies?

Also, has my vote.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
I will impregnate everyone including myself. That is all. Oh and everything as well. :3 Can't leave out the birds and the bee's here.