Coincidence...?

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Shekka_%28Gats%29.png

Brought to you by Colenso@theTruth3000.net

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out Troolll, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

ZulCoringa

Oct 27, 2015
I have made sex with jar jar binks, my life is ruined, damn you fenoxo!

I don't feel so betrayed since the sand trap in coc

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Hahaha. Don't tell me there were people who actually fell for the sand trap the first time?

first of all, I cant anwser that without some backstory, the first time I played CoC was after a friend of mine mentioned it in casual conversation, after which I had my mind blown when I did finally get to play it. This was when TiTS was already in development and Myrellion hadent quite gotten the Myr cities developed and there was next to nothing to do on that planet. I was also told that alot of the good stuff TFs wouldn't come in till after I found Tel'Adre. I asked where this was and was told "In the desert".... now, at the time I was Lv.2ish and I'm a (probably too) trusting person who trys to do the right thing when it comes to games (at least the first time around). So long story short, yes... i fell for the damn sand trap the first time around.... T.T; 

Champion Lara (name for most of my main female characters) cryed herself to sleep that night.

ZulCoringa

Oct 27, 2015
I was playing a hero too. Well done fenoxo, turning lawful good characters into chaotic evil since 2011...

today I only trust Saendra when someone calls me a hero.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
I was playing a hero too. Well done fenoxo, turning lawful good characters into chaotic evil since 2011...

today I only trust Saendra when someone calls me a hero.

I'm still a little iffy on that one.... hell even the sheep people of Owaca hail the champion as a hero, and theres a catch to that as well... theres ALWAYS a catch...

Last edited by a moderator: