What Content Would You Like Added?

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
Okay, I know not long ago Nova got an expansion, but I'd like more options to change her appearance when you're wearing it.
I read the document i know that not everything was implemented and I have seen that there are options in question for customization that were not implemented.

What I mean is that instead of giving her more options, what I'd like is the option for Nova to be able to copy the look of the last armor Steele was wearing.
For example, let's say you're wearing the Insulated Coat and ask Nova if she can copy the look of it, so you can wear her.

Ooh Woo

Aug 6, 2019
Oh weird idea what about a Space Specter TF with some unique perks for Halloween coming up next month!!!
TBH, I'd like to see a whole planet that kinda takes a "spooky" vibe with aliens inspired by classic horror monsters. Maybe that's where Aurora's species could come from.

Although actual ghosts are canon in TiTS, so we could also go the Shouldra route...

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
TBH, I'd like to see a whole planet that kinda takes a "spooky" vibe with aliens inspired by classic horror monsters. Maybe that's where Aurora's species could come from.

Although actual ghosts are canon in TiTS, so we could also go the Shouldra route...
Wait what? Ghosts are canon? Where? How?

Reactions: HavocHive55

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
or some new naleen since they got 0 named characters.
doesn't even need to be a new one, just let us take the one female who falls for us since she's apparently the only female we manage to run into outside of the orgy pit. hell, at least give us a "Good End" game over where we take her up on her offer to become her mate.

TheShepard256

doesn't even need to be a new one, just let us take the one female who falls for us since she's apparently the only female we manage to run into outside of the orgy pit. hell, at least give us a "Good End" game over where we take her up on her offer to become her mate.
Actually, she does have a name (Vaelyaniss, pronounced Veil - YAN - iss), it's just never mentioned anywhere in-game. I only found out about it from the code.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
It would be pretty neat to pick up a zil, naleen, or vanae crew member from Mhen'ga someday. Uplift a primitive jungle native and show them the universe. Kinda like what happened to that one space pirate Korgone. Especially if there's scenes on return visits to Mhen'ga that really highlight how they might have been changed by their travels with Steele. In perspective and potentially also via experimentation with body modding.

They could start off on the crew as basically just a simple deckhand and potential fuckbuddy/toy. But Steele could perhaps have options to invest in their education and have them develop skillets more useful to the crew.

Reactions: TiTSFan and Kesil

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I would love to buy Able off Shep Darnock's plantation and/or capture Kane and whip him into submission because there is a severe lack of Zil on my ship , that or some new naleen since they got 0 named characters.
Technically there's one Naleen character who we do know the name of without save editing, it's just that he, Tarik, only appears in a spinoff game made by Savin. That being The Silence.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I find myself sorely wishing there was a tf equivalent to redmyr venom but for cum. Something like an extra gland that can release the drug into the player's precum / semen on a conscious basis. That way the addictive cum wouldn't need to be factored into existing scenes since your cum would only be addictive when Steele consciously wills the drug to be released.

Like how redmyr venom is only released during kisses when steele actively chooses for it be released. Anytime I encounter a Dzaan in game I find myself starting to feel really salty about not being able to get a TF for that drugged jizz. Given that Steele can already indulge in black market mods like throbb. I'd be totally down for having my Steele take an illegal mod similar to what the Corona forgehound took.

Reactions: Kesil

TheShepard256

I really miss the Rat Raiders. So I think it's time to meet their leader, Mickey. Who is he/she/they and can we conquer them?
Mikhail (or as I like to call him, the eponymous Rat) is a human modded to have rat-like traits (specifically, ears and tail). He'll be available once the Zheng Shi Command Deck is added (along with individual interactions for all the other Raiders, too), and his respect can be earned by befriending the Raiders beforehand, giving him the Platinum-190 or beating him in a duel.
Also, can we get impregnated by/ impregnate the Rat Raiders? They're just too damn cute.
No. If it does happen, it'll likely be later rather than sooner since William is concentrating on other projects right now.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I really miss the Rat Raiders. So I think it's time to meet their leader, Mickey. Who is he/she/they and can we conquer them? Also, can we get impregnated by/ impregnate the Rat Raiders? They're just too damn cute.

You can meet Mikky later. All it'll take is time... and coding.

As for impregnation of them or the player, well it's not off the table. That's all I can say. :iiam:

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
I kinda wish it was possible to have a foursome with Khorgan's crew, though I have no idea where you'd insert it. Putting it back at the end of a quest most people have already finished seems like a bad idea, and I doubt the people in charge of Gastigoth would be alright with that.

Still, I do kinda like the idea of Steele getting involved with Khorgan and Tam, only to wind up receiving from Kaska while they're distracted. And then things turn around on Steele because of the addictive properties of Kaska's semen.

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
I kinda wish it was possible to have a foursome with Khorgan's crew, though I have no idea where you'd insert it. Putting it back at the end of a quest most people have already finished seems like a bad idea, and I doubt the people in charge of Gastigoth would be alright with that.

Still, I do kinda like the idea of Steele getting involved with Khorgan and Tam, only to wind up receiving from Kaska while they're distracted. And then things turn around on Steele because of the addictive properties of Kaska's semen.
Maybe a Stellar Tether Bad End variation if Steele is a bimbo?

Reactions: Kitsune Lord Momiji

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
and I doubt the people in charge of Gastigoth would be alright with that.
I dunno, group rate deal, certainly wouldn't be impossible. I'd imagine Gastigoth have heard worse requests.

At a pinch, the three pirates could be shackled together with little slack, leaving Steele entirely in control. For example, Khorgan and Tam-Tam could be shackled to give Steele double oral while Kaska's hands are bound and she rims Steele. Or Khorgan and Tam-Tam could be chained in such a way that they can both grind of Kaska's massive dick while Steele rails her from behind.

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
I wonder if a Slyveren transformative is in development but I would really like to see that
It feels like they've gotten kinda left out along with you know Milodians

Reactions: HavocHive55