What Content Would You Like Added?

TheShepard256

What about that hypno snake on Tarkus? Maybe it could be an answer
An answer, but not the answer. It's possible to make Lane permanently inaccessible, so ideally we'd need someone/something else capable of removing Ditz/Brute Speech. I'm not saying that Lane couldn't do that (only their author and/or the devs can say that), just that they and Dumb4Cum shouldn't be the only options. Doctor Lash comes to mind...

There's also the question of whether a bimbo/bro Steele would even be capable of consenting to removal of the Ditz/Brute Speech perk (answer: probably not); if they can't, such an option wouldn't make sense from a roleplaying perspective and it would have to be forced upon them somehow, which would be very difficult to set up without violating the player's sense of agency and control over their character.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
There's also the question of whether a bimbo/bro Steele would even be capable of consenting to removal of the Ditz/Brute Speech perk (answer: probably not)
Why not?

Reactions: Chaosstripe

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
An answer, but not the answer. It's possible to make Lane permanently inaccessible, so ideally we'd need someone/something else capable of removing Ditz/Brute Speech. I'm not saying that Lane couldn't do that (only their author and/or the devs can say that), just that they and Dumb4Cum shouldn't be the only options. Doctor Lash comes to mind...

There's also the question of whether a bimbo/bro Steele would even be capable of consenting to removal of the Ditz/Brute Speech perk (answer: probably not); if they can't, such an option wouldn't make sense from a roleplaying perspective and it would have to be forced upon them somehow, which would be very difficult to set up without violating the player's sense of agency and control over their character.
How about using modified mindwash visor ? I think Lash is bright enough to reprogram that thing to work differently

TheShepard256

Assuming this is a serious question (which, given that it's you asking, might not be accurate), it's because bimbos are generally too happy/fun-loving and not self-reflective enough (especially regarding downsides to being a bimbo) to think that it's a good idea to get debimbofied. Amma's a perfect example:
Amma's Treatment Talk said:
“Is it reversible?”

Amma blinks, completely taken by surprise. “Why would you want to stop being Treated? It’s the best!”
She says this like the possibility of reversing the Treatment has never occurred to her (or anyone else who's ever gotten Treated). While she does attempt to justify this assertion by listing some things that aren't included in other bimbofication drugs, the way other bimbos in the game - including bimbo!Steele - act makes me think they would similarly justify why they don't want to get debimbofied (or, for particularly low-functioning bimbos, try but fail to properly articulate it).
Bros aren't given enough characterisation to definitively say all that for them, but since I view them as the masculine counterpart to bimbos I assume the same holds true.

If it's not a serious question, disregard the above answer.
How about using modified mindwash visor ? I think Lash is bright enough to reprogram that thing to work differently
Definitely a possibility, but the consent issue I raised in the second paragraph of my comment still holds.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Assuming this is a serious question (which, given that it's you asking, might not be accurate)...
LMAO! Guess this is a case of the boy who cried, "Wokka wokka wokka!" But yes, my question was serious.

...it's because bimbos are generally too happy/fun-loving and not self-reflective enough (especially regarding downsides to being a bimbo) to think that it's a good idea to get debimbofied. Amma's a perfect example:

She says this like the possibility of reversing the Treatment has never occurred to her (or anyone else who's ever gotten Treated). While she does attempt to justify this assertion by listing some things that aren't included in other bimbofication drugs, the way other bimbos in the game - including bimbo!Steele - act makes me think they would similarly justify why they don't want to get debimbofied (or, for particularly low-functioning bimbos, try but fail to properly articulate it).
Bros aren't given enough characterisation to definitively say all that for them, but since I view them as the masculine counterpart to bimbos I assume the same holds true.

Valid points. I guess I just always looked at Bimbos/Bimbros as different from those that had undergone the Treatment - not that the Treated aren't necessarily considered Bimbos/Bimbros, just turned that way from a different source. I figured at least some of them could maintain enough self-awareness to know they don't like the person they are and would want to change, just like others know what they are and like it. I guess I kind of looked at them like someone with a dependency issue.

Dec 24, 2017
A way to remove Brute/Bimbo Speech & also be able to remove perks like Easy & Weak Will all though a special item that boosts intellect would be neat (If overdosed might cause a "bad" end. I SEE EVERYTHING I KNOW EVERYTHING!!!)
Could even see a possible "Silly Mode" addition to it breaking the 4th wall and calling out it all being a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: HavocHive55

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
A way to remove Brute/Bimbo Speech & also be able to remove perks like Easy & Weak Will all though a special item that boosts intellect would be neat (If overdosed might cause a "bad" end. I SEE EVERYTHING I KNOW EVERYTHING!!!)
Funny story, Ditz Speech can be removed.* I don't think there's a way to way to remove Easy or Weak Mind, though. I'm pretty sure Easy and Weak Mind are meant to balance Inhuman Desire, so an item that removed the first two would likely also decrease/remove the latter.

The Strange Orb in Dr. Badger's Lab will set your Intelligence to 60%, even if below. No Taint, either.*

*May be a bug, possibly due to a flag not getting set in at least one source of Ditz Speech. It doesn't look like Doll Maker uses Brute Speech at all, despite what the Wiki says.
*Side effects include F-Cup Breasts, size 8 Hips, size 12 Butt, 10" (15" if Hung) Cock, size 8 (12 if Bulgy) Balls. (These values are minimums, if yours are already bigger, you don't shrink.)

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I'm pretty sure Easy and Weak Mind are meant to balance Inhuman Desire, so an item that removed the first two would likely also decrease/remove the latter.
Trying to explain balance with a lot of users seems like a futile effort. People stack perks without reading what they do first and then want all the drawbacks removed.

Reactions: Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Trying to explain balance with a lot of users seems like a futile effort. People stack perks without reading what they do first and then want all the drawbacks removed.
Well, I was one of those users back when i was young, the kind that just wants all the perks before even reading them lol. But now? Usually reading does pay off in the long run.

Also, it wouldn't be to much of a stretch, but as an idea, what about a weapon or gadget that allows a 'drain' function to happen? What I mean by drain is simply asthetics wise, like taking away two cup sizes of an enemie's bust to add it to your own figure. Or something. I don't know the exact idea myself, but thought it might be a new avenue.

Of course, i've got other ideas but unsure how to properly format them. Having a lightbulb is one thing, sharing it without screwing up phrasing is entirely another.

JustAFoxxyBoi

Aug 15, 2020
Maybe an easier way to increase size, like how COC had the Gro+. Cuz sorting through all the different TFs are an absolute pain.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
Maybe an easier way to increase size, like how COC had the Gro+. Cuz sorting through all the different TFs are an absolute pain.
as of right now we have boob/butt swell pads, dicksprout and suma (don't know for other body parts) but a all in one item would be nice for much more convenient.

Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

Feb 27, 2020
I actually don't want this. We already have Throbb and Tittyblossom that do the same thing, and those random side-effects that they give are part of the fun of using them. If the didn't, all my characters would be all boring and generic.
Plus, from the in-universe reasoning, what's the point of buying black market dangerous Throbb if you can just buy a safe legal Gro+?

Reactions: Paradox01

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
I actually don't want this. We already have Throbb and Tittyblossom that do the same thing, and those random side-effects that they give are part of the fun of using them. If the didn't, all my characters would be all boring and generic.
Plus, from the in-universe reasoning, what's the point of buying black market dangerous Throbb if you can just buy a safe legal Gro+?
for me at least i would help in just making the pc to how you want with out fuckingabout with diffrent tfs and save reloading to get what you want. some reason why i want a vag tf itam. the randomness from throbb or gush but sometimes you just want a set size with no fear of a massive growth spurt to size or libido.

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
Well I think Gro+ would be more expensive but safe & legal & also works on tails, tongue, ears ect... while Throbb on the other hand would be lower priced though still illegal (and also cause taint and its bad end when you overdose on it).

ps.why doesn't Reducto work on wings yet?

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Well I think Gro+ would be more expensive but safe & legal & also works on tails, tongue, ears ect... while Throbb on the other hand would be lower priced though still illegal (and also cause taint and its bad end when you overdose on it).

ps.why doesn't Reducto work on wings yet?
Gro+ gets introduced , Throbb dealers be like : Understandable have a nice day.*proceeds to yeet himself out of an airlock*

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
it is a bit odd how if you have a hue bust that it has no effect on the body...
Anti-grav bras exist so yea also could you imagine how many penalties for the pc it would include for having oversized bodyparts and or multiple of them? That would totally ruin the fun , it's already bad enough for smugglers with the preggo reflex reduction .

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
Today I remember a fighting and sex game in which there is a parasite. This in particular is a kind of hybrid between a cockvine and a sand worm.

If I remember correctly the body is like a tentacle with two appendages coming out of the thicker side of the creature, it proceeds to penetrate the ass and use the two appendages to hold on to the waist and connects to the nervous system. Once the connection is complete the parasite appears to be a tail similar in shape to that of a Gryvain, but the tip is like a dick or an ovipositor, I don't remember it well.

So, what I'm trying to suggest is the parasite I've described from that fighting and sex game, which I don't remember the name.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crablord

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
People stack perks without reading what they do first and then want all the drawbacks removed.

This is maybe not unreasonable. A lot of folks play the game in different ways. You actually reminded me about folks who stack mutations in Fallout, accumulating them and using serums or perks to stabilize them and mitigate drawbacks.

And yes, while I know that Fallout and TiTS are different games, some of the same people play both, and maybe it's not unreasonable to recognize a playstyle preference that might carry over from game to game.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
This is maybe not unreasonable. A lot of folks play the game in different ways. You actually reminded me about folks who stack mutations in Fallout, accumulating them and using serums or perks to stabilize them and mitigate drawbacks.

And yes, while I know that Fallout and TiTS are different games, some of the same people play both, and maybe it's not unreasonable to recognize a playstyle preference that might carry over from game to game.
Usually mitigation is done in-game, not on the forums though.

Reactions: sumgai

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Assuming this is a serious question (which, given that it's you asking, might not be accurate), it's because bimbos are generally too happy/fun-loving and not self-reflective enough (especially regarding downsides to being a bimbo) to think that it's a good idea to get debimbofied. Amma's a perfect example:

Definitely a possibility, but the consent issue I raised in the second paragraph of my comment still holds.

With Lash as the potential vector for debimbofication consent wouldn't really be an issue. I doubt he'd care about getting a bimbo or bros consent to "fix" them. I imagine the scene might even play out like an inverse mirror of Doc Badger's Hero interaction. IE if a bimbo were to annoy lash enough with the right circumstances then rather than initiating combat he might instead opt to initiate some sort of debimbo protocol.

Heh now I'm imagining a version of the scene from pulp fiction.
unnamed_9.jpg

*Fires debimbo ray.*

Last edited:

TheShepard256

With Lash as the potential vector for debimbofication consent wouldn't really be an issue. I doubt he'd care about getting a bimbo or bros consent to "fix" them. I imagine the scene might even play out like an inverse mirror of Doc Badger's Hero interaction. IE if a bimbo were to annoy lash enough with the right circumstances then rather than initiating combat he might instead opt to initiate some sort of debimbo protocol.
Good point, and since it's initiated by player actions (with ideally some warning beforehand), it doesn't really violate player agency.