What Content Would You Like Added?

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
I've been thinking, and there's no combat TF, so that's what I suggesting, combat TF.

And before anyone asks the million-dollar question, they wouldn't be linked to any race and anyone could use them.

The ones you mentioned are tease base. What I'm talking about is something more aggressive in question, something like the ability to produce electricity and use it to stun the enemy or other type of attack that causes damage or stun.

First, I want to apologize for my first two comments in which I express myself in such a way that I cause confusion with what I wanted to express.

I think what Z-z is talking about - and correct me if I'm wrong, dude - is non-transformative transformatives, meaning items that give you combat abilities/attacks without making anyone feel they're forced to change their Steele's outward appearance.

Two things could achieve this, I think.

1) Cybernetics. Plenty of combat augs and implants have been added to the game.

2) Psionics. They've been hinted at here and there throughout the game, so maybe one day...

Second, what Paradox01 said comes close to what I was trying to suggest or it's in itself that I was trying to express, at least his second point.

Reactions: Paradox01

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
Game really needs a place where one can swap active crew for other 'followers'
those whose Quests, talk stuff etc have been completed and can join the crew, as well as those who have been dismissed from active crew

maybe a bar or something, with a comms device for contacting the ones who went back to their day job

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Tyrgalon

Aug 15, 2020
Not really new content but some small improvements to existing features:

It seems like you cant make money with breast milk unless you limit yourself a lot due to the milkers bags bursting.
And none of the NPCs that you can go to on texas give you money from having your breasts milked either, even tho from my understanding they do give money for male "milk".
Considering how there is a bunch of content around breast milking its rather surprising that you cant actually fully realize such a playstyle atm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keet and Steevee

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
First, I want to apologize for my first two comments in which I express myself in such a way that I cause confusion with what I wanted to express.

Second, what Paradox01 said comes close to what I was trying to suggest or it's in itself that I was trying to express, at least his second point.
I think a bio-electric ability or venomous spines that shots paralyzing venom would be pretty awesome

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I think a bio-electric ability or venomous spines that shots paralyzing venom would be pretty awesome
The trick is writing it in such a way that it's reasonable to not be mentioned in sex scenes. That's why we don't have cybernetic limbs, after all. Or the ability to have multiple arms, despite several NPCs that do (and at least one more coming).

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
The trick is writing it in such a way that it's reasonable to not be mentioned in sex scenes. That's why we don't have cybernetic limbs, after all. Or the ability to have multiple arms, despite several NPCs that do (and at least one more coming).

Well, keep in mind that this concept is about combat perks, these would not be necessary to mention them during sex scenes, because they are not relevant to these.

Reactions: HavocHive55

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Well, keep in mind that this concept is about combat perks, these would not be necessary to mention them during sex scenes, because they are not relevant to these.
No, but if they stemmed from physical changes - like cybernetic limbs or spines - they might very well be noticed by their omission during sex scenes.

TheShepard256

I think it'd be best to write them to either have no external components or work similarly to dick-nipples (when not in use, they're retracted into a sheath or otherwise hidden/concealed), depending on which fits the TF better. For the examples given, venomous spines would definitely be the latter, while bioelectricity could very reasonably fit the former.

FerrusAxel

Aug 10, 2020
I would like the ability of having tusks or sharp teeth being added without being a shark/wolf morph actually I'm surprised the demon morph doesn't give you sharp teeth... I kinda wanted to get an Oni kind of look for my character.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I would like the ability of having tusks or sharp teeth being added without being a shark/wolf morph actually I'm surprised the demon morph doesn't give you sharp teeth... I kinda wanted to get an Oni kind of look for my character.
I'm imagining a chrome-plated shark's teeth implant called the Black & Decker Pecker Wrecker.

I can see the TF shop sign now...

Adentures in Odontistry.
You Can't Spell Adventure Without Denture!
Fangs For the Memories!
Ivoryone Will Love Your Smile!
Tuskmasters...Teeth in About an Hour.
Brace Yourself...For a New Smile!
GrillMasters.

Bodysuits

Nov 11, 2016
Bimbo Domme Siegwulf has been one of my favorite characters since she was released and it would be great if she was revisited with additional content. Her place in the game and interactions are very unique and having her around as a constant to dom Steele at a moments notice no matter where you go is something that will never get tiresome.

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
Bimbo Domme Siegwulf has been one of my favorite characters since she was released and it would be great if she was revisited with additional content. Her place in the game and interactions are very unique and having her around as a constant to dom Steele at a moments notice no matter where you go is something that will never get tiresome.
YES I would love a scene where she can maybe power bottom as well as dom us!!!

Last edited:

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Hmm...well, tbh we have the Gablani, an expy of goblins except more technological...so if its possible, maybe a space oni race called the Omaii. I dunno how they'd work out, but its only a thought.

Oh, and also, maybe a new Gablani npc that can be recruited. Was thinking more of a space heroine that builds experimental technology, from funds given by Steele. Also another thought thats probably bad. We already have Mitzi but shes more a sex toy than beneficial (not that its bad by any means, in actuality have her as a crewmember). So its really up to the devs if such an idea is good or bad.

Might have more ideas (but will just submit a doc of them all when i have the time.)

Binx

Aug 21, 2020
I want a non binary gender option, since you can set your preferred gender in the game, and auto switches between male and female, I don't think it's asking too much for a NB option, alts for gendered things:

Woman/Man = Person

Girl/Boyfriend = Partner

Daughter/Son = Kid/Child/Offspring/Crotch Goblin/Crotch Spawn

Master/Mistress = Looking up "Unisex version of Master" just gets me Master which is sometimes unisex sometimes not ...

Girl/Boy toy = ... the only one I can think of is sex toy... which is even more degrading than Girl/Boy toy... well there is Person toy or Kid toy... but both have totally different meanings, and in this context Kid toy just sounds wrong...

I guess since there are ones that a unisex option just doesn't really work with, there can be two NB options, one is masc leaning the other is fem leaning, so it picks what gender to use in a context that a Unisex one doesn't work in based on the leaning, and maybe a third one that is has no leaning, and if you have that option it just asks which you prefer, but I don't know the game engine at all so that might not work... This is more complex than I thought.

Reactions: Keet

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
This is more complex than I thought.

And even more complex to implement, considering we're MANY millions of words into the game and it's alllll been written for m/f, and the chance of convincing somebody else to go through an manually check every gender call in the game is about 0%.

Binx

Aug 21, 2020
And even more complex to implement, considering we're MANY millions of words into the game and it's alllll been written for m/f, and the chance of convincing somebody else to go through an manually check every gender call in the game is about 0%.
Fair, I just make ren'py games and even with how simple those games are I still end up upset at myself because I decided I wanted to add something that required rewriting 90% of the game.

Dec 24, 2017
Quick forum search didn't show anything so... Possibly give a buyout/Sera slave treatment option to some of the Gastigoth prisoners. Each could add various ship improvements while on-board, be sent back to prison if removed from crew. Lorewise could be called an advanced form of the conjugal visits contract/deal they have. Just a suggestion as I know they are all fairly shallow? characters, and would require a bit of work to expand them to even basic crew members.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Quick forum search didn't show anything so... Possibly give a buyout/Sera slave treatment option to some of the Gastigoth prisoners. Each could add various ship improvements while on-board, be sent back to prison if removed from crew. Lorewise could be called an advanced form of the conjugal visits contract/deal they have. Just a suggestion as I know they are all fairly shallow? characters, and would require a bit of work to expand them to even basic crew members.

Wasn’t Sam supposed to get this exact treatment? What happened to that?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Originally, Sam was going to fit right in that mold, but RL started giving Night_Trap grief.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Sam definitely was supposed to be released into Steele's custody, but like Sumgai said, Night_Trap went through some shit.

I think there was some mutterings that the other prisoners might receive similar treatment, though that could just be content from this thread. I mean, I know I've definitely put forward some ideas, like having Khorgan chained down and nude, ready for a pounding from Steele, and to fit Kaska with a cockring that could punish or reward her.

Reactions: Alypia

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Zheng Shi could use an update , it's pirate theme is great but there are almost no things to do there outside of reclaiming the probe and visiting the recreation deck . I would like to run a few jobs with the Jumpers or Rats and maybe make Cpt Steele the pirate overlord , kick some peacekeepers around rob few facilities get myself a custom painted mining robot , things like that . The primary thing i would like added tho are group scenes with the Jumpers (considering you can knock 'em all up and vice versa) and some insight on what the Rats are doing with the credits/gems you donate because i got a suspicion they build a money powered army of robots to overthrow the other gangs or some cheese powered death star in secret depths of the foundry.