What Content Would You Like Added?

ThasV

May 16, 2018
I think all probe location should the in the second row on the main menu and switch around using the multi-page button.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I think all probe location should the in the second row on the main menu and switch around using the multi-page button.
Maybe put the current probe (as in the planet that still has one) in the spot below Tavros. That way we still have access to both

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
2 ideas I had in the discord. One thanks to MeteorCat07 and one my own

1) After giving enough girls synthsheaths (horsecocks) you have a dream where Anno gets one as well and fuck you with it

2) Triple down Zephyr bet (needs 5 doses of breeders bliss)
  • You lose Zephyr takes you home and puts you in Deep Heat and herself in Rut
  • You win Zephyr gets put in miscreant manor (you can even ask Big T to come with)

Reactions: Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
- Character descriptions for piercings as well as even more pretty gems for our characters to wear.
- More undie clothes
- Character descriptions for some of the new hair styles
- Ways to get the more restrictive colors for your character without outright mutating yourself into an abomination or save editing it in. For instance Pale Pink is pretty tough to get for your lips and your nips if not impossible without save editing. It goes with my Pale skin lol.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
- Character descriptions for piercings as well as even more pretty gems for our characters to wear.
- More undie clothes
- Character descriptions for some of the new hair styles
- Ways to get the more restrictive colors for your character without outright mutating yourself into an abomination or save editing it in. For instance Pale Pink is pretty tough to get for your lips and your nips if not impossible without save editing. It goes with my Pale skin lol.
You could ask a coder to add those colors to the master tfs

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
I'd like the ability to grow tails/tail genitalia & change the shape of your face with gel/goo bodies. I'd also like there to be a bust for Velta why isn't there one for her yet?

Last edited:

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
A way to interact with Nykke without first getting together with Frosty would be nice. No offence to B or anyone who enjoys Frosty, but while I love dragons, I don't particularly want to fuck/be fucked by one.

Viridian

Feb 12, 2020
PNW
A way to interact with Nykke without first getting together with Frosty would be nice. No offence to B or anyone who enjoys Frosty, but while I love dragons, I don't particularly want to fuck/be fucked by one.

This would be interesting with the changes since Nykke was first written that would have made such a thing impossible in the past.

Reactions: Grimoire

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
talking about children, I think it would be pretty cool if later on (Maybe after her quest) you get the option to be impregnated by Syri, I am slightly bummed you can't have a child with any of the Ausar Three (Syri, Anno, Kaede) I think it would be really cute to have a child with one of them (or maybe children with all 3 -eyebrow wiggle-)

Reactions: HavocHive55

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
talking about children, I think it would be pretty cool if later on (Maybe after her quest) you get the option to be impregnated by Syri, I am slightly bummed you can't have a child with any of the Ausar Three (Syri, Anno, Kaede) I think it would be really cute to have a child with one of them (or maybe children with all 3 -eyebrow wiggle-)
Haha Syri's creator hates preg content

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
That's a myth; Savin's done plenty of preg content. That said, he's still explicitly stated multiple times that Anno, Kaede and Syri aren't getting any in-game preg content ever.
Pretty sure they weren't serious if the "haha" was any indicator.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
I thought it was a "haha" as in a sort-of mocking "you poor fool - you obviously don't know that [something-or-other]". The person they were replying to seemed to take it seriously, too.

I took it at face value, I didn't know if the Dorna family was made by Savin or if someone else made them. and it seems every suggestion I have runs contrary to Savin's thoughts so I figured "best not argue, Savin is very passionate about both games" but fuck it why not, its a suggestion not an order, he can just ignore it if he hates the idea.

While I can understand not wanting either of the 3 pregnant (makes it very blatant considering 2 of them don't have vagina's) as pregnancy could bloat their interactions I would not consider Syri getting Steel pregnant to be the same unless Savin is going to be adding more Syri content and thus incapable of raising a child. because at the moment by the end of her questline she is just hanging out of Uveto, drinking, and gaming away or having threesomes whenever Steel and Erra are on Uveto. The idea of Syri becoming a father and raising their kid on Uveto isn't a ludicrous idea and would just add some more interaction over gaming, Syri and Steel have the same 3 conversations, kissing, hugging or fucking, hell She could become friends with Shade who could show her the ropes or even help if Syri has to go do something. would even add some Character development to Syri's story. Syri didn't want the commitment of Fatherhood when you met her on Mhenga, but as your relationship develops and she falls for Steel in her own way, and when she is finally on Uveto after (maybe) saving her friend she trusts Steel enough and believes she is ready for fatherhood (if Steel can get pregnant) it is one way development can be added to Syri's story because outside of her quest dialogue Syri is the exact same character on Uveto as she was on Mhenga. is it a fun character? Yes, but there is no change or development.

Onto Kaede and Anno, I can understand where this is coming from. Both are women who are driven by their work and are not ready to settle down. Both women obviously have a soft spot for children as you learn from Kaede's story as you meet her on different planets. One of the options could that while both Kaede and Anno want a child they don't want to Pregnancy to slow down their careers or endanger a child in their work. One of the options could be for Steel to be a Surrogate mother and have her raised at the nursery where Kaede, Anno and Steel can drop by easily until after the rush is over or one of the girls wants to settle down. Another option is using sci-fi voodoo to make all 3 the parents... could work, dunno if that would be a good idea, prefer the surrogate option myself as it still shows Kaede's and Anno's commitment with each other while showing their trust and love in Steel to help nurture their child and keep her safe. wouldn't it be cute to show up at the nursery and find Kaede, Anno or both interacting with their child.

Christ, I went on a rant with this one. ...I get way too passionate over the littlest things, tempted to delete it... oh well if Savin hates the idea he can ignore the suggestion or tell me its a terrible idea. I know this idea could run antithesis to Savin's story so I can understand why he could hate it.

edited some mistakes.

Edit2: did that sound too harsh? if so I am sorry. It seems my bad health is putting me in a bad mood and I can't express myself in any other way but rants.

Last edited:

Yuria

Aug 4, 2020
'Nother thread i can post something to, yay!
After playing TitS so much there is one thing i really miss:
Shoes 'n Heels!
Dunno why but that's something i really would love to see in this game!
Maybe with some sort of Shop where you can buy only footwear?

A

Athena

It would be nice if a repeatable variant of the Venus Pitcher's first scene was available as an option if you pass the willpower test, instead of always having to get all your holes stuffed and seeded if you want to fuck them. I always found it weird how that was just a one-time deal.

Reactions: HavocHive55

TheShepard256

Syri is actually planned to be a crew member, so her raising the kid(s) like you suggest isn't going to be a viable option. Additionally, Savin once said that even if Syri did love Steele enough to have kids with them, she'd want to settle down first and raise them with Steele properly i.e. with no Planet Rush stuff to distract either of them (he said that a while ago, so I can understand if you haven't heard that). Kaede also figured that if she was going to have kids, it'd be after settling down and setting aside some money, and with how she'd prefer to be with Kayla more often it seems like she'd rather be a parent full-time instead of part-time. And Anno seems like too much of a playgirl to commit to parenthood right now. So if there's going to be any baby-making between any of those four, it'll be in the epilogue at the earliest.

Though I do agree that such children, and any interactions with them, would be absolutely precious and adorable.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Syri is actually planned to be a crew member, so her raising the kid(s) like you suggest isn't going to be a viable option. Additionally, Savin once said that even if Syri did love Steele enough to have kids with them, she'd want to settle down first and raise them with Steele properly i.e. with no Planet Rush stuff to distract either of them (he said that a while ago, so I can understand if you haven't heard that). Kaede also figured that if she was going to have kids, it'd be after settling down and setting aside some money, and with how she'd prefer to be with Kayla more often it seems like she'd rather be a parent full-time instead of part-time. And Anno seems like too much of a playgirl to commit to parenthood right now. So if there's going to be any baby-making between any of those four, it'll be in the epilogue at the earliest.

Though I do agree that such children, and any interactions with them, would be absolutely precious and adorable.

I do hope Syri becomes a crew member, as I have said the Dorna siblings and Kaede are my favourite characters. I actually got into TITS because of the holiday scene in COC2 where they appear and abduct your character.

I don't expect it to ever happen but I am now thinking how well the Surrogate option works Symbolically if Steel Romances both Anno and Kaede. While Kaede and Anno could love Steel, they are in love with each other, Steel could be a part of the baby-making process by being the surrogate but the child genetically is Kaede and Anno's. don't think about it Crow... you will just start blubbering big watery tears at some precious imaginary scene of Anno and Kaede by Steels bedside holding their daughter and thanking Steel for what he/she/they did.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
game needs more NPC preg.

specially those who can be requited as followers/crew.

Anno, Reaha, Penny..