What Content Would You Like Added?

Liz the Lizardfolk

Feb 7, 2018
Playing through some of the earlier levels again and paying more attention this time, I discovered Erika and that she is MtF Transgender. Talking to her about her body shows that she does want to physically transition, but a combination of money and just how big of a step it is is holding her back. So that got me thinking: What about Embry? We get to help her transition physically, so maybe we could get a chance to do the same for Erika? Heck, maybe we could introduce Embry and Erika so that she has someone else who was in her position to talk to, possibly helping her decide if she might be ready after all? In the end, it would still be her decision, but it'd be nice to offer her support if you wanted.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
It depends on if Doots or someone else writes content for that.

Maomao

Feb 5, 2020
1. I really wish there were Kaithrit and Kui-Tan pregnancies for the PC (If they are unique childrens much better)

2. I put this aside because I know it is much more unlikely to happen but I would also like there to be pregnancies Leithan and Suula (even though currently the only Suula with a penis in the game is Azra)

Oct 14, 2015
I remember reading about some amazon Reaha content a couple years back that got nixed because Savin didn't want her to get forcibly treated

Why not just have her meet Zephyr and get some funny feelings that she can talk to Steele about and then Steele can go get her some amazona?

Unless said content never got written in the first place, in which case Amazaon Reaha pls

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The content didn't get written for that reason, the reason was because of the change to The Treatment on New Texas. Before it was compulsory for NT citizens to get it. Thus for the original outline, Reaha was going to be kidnapped on NT by the New Texas Rangers while her family distracted Steele.

Now The Treatment is merely mandatory at 18. Those that don't want it have to leave the planet. NT is now more Amish then Brave New World. Sort of. Savin probably would still like to write Amazon Reaha, but she's getting a dong in the process if it happens. Because of his fetishes.

Reactions: Forget Me Knot

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
You know, when I first heard of that Amazon Reaha content I was excited by the possibility. Now though, I'm glad it hasn't happened. She spent much damn money to become her ideal self that she became a debt slave whore. For her to then have all of her effort and ordeal to be for nothing by her becoming tall and muscular due to an Amazon Treatment would be a damn shame.

Reactions: Crablord

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You know, when I first heard of that Amazon Reaha content I was excited by the possibility. Now though, I'm glad it hasn't happened. She spent much damn money to become her ideal self that she became a debt slave whore. For her to then have all of her effort and ordeal to be for nothing by her becoming tall and muscular due to an Amazon Treatment would be a damn shame.

Even in Amazon Reaha's original The Treatment treatment (heh), it wasn't a sure thing that she would get tfed, it would require Steele to ignore some obvious warning signs. So if you would have preferred soft and squishy Reaha, you could totally keep her that way.

The reason I'm hoping some version of it sees the light of day is so we can finally see her family. And if I remember right, her mom's name is Marble or Isabelle...

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
In the grim darkness of the far future
THERE IS OLNY WAR
Ah crap, GW's ORDO SOLICITITARUS are going to come after us now.

I hope you're happy now.

Reactions: Grimoire

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
i'd like to see laquines with both horns and wings to be called skvaders
That's not a Skvader but moreso a wolpertinger.
A Skvader from quick googling is saying it has JUST wings (Or IG the the wings and body of a bird but same case here) and not horns.
Jackalopes have horns, Skvaders have wings, Wolpertingers have both. Learn the difference between the cryptic mythical rabbit trifecta. :U

Last edited:
Reactions: Keet

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
That's not a Skvader but moreso a wolpertinger.
A Skvader from quick googling is saying it has JUST wings (Or IG the the wings and body of a bird but same case here) and not horns.
Jackalopes have horns, Skvaders have wings, Wolpertingers have both. Learn the difference between the cryptic mythical rabbit trifecta. :U
you are entorely correct, mixed them up in my head

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
Being able to style your beard (was bread on a typo lol) on your ship or at a salon would be nice I wouldn't mind getting a soul patch or a goatee or something like tony starks

Last edited:
Reactions: Maomao and Keet

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I'd like to see some prohibitions on taur's ability to masturbate, seems kinda strange that centaur Steele is able to reach and finger there vagina...given there horse half's dimensions. In CoC taur characters couldn't get themselves off solo until they got sextoys from the farm, this restriction is even better in TiT's because a Taur Steele can find themselves in the field, unable to masturbate and vulnerable to lust defeats.
I think taur players are slight sadists in that we enjoy watching our quadruped Steele suffer in a universe of bipeds, this tickles that fetish for me.
definitely need this, would add a good bit of spice to playing a taur

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Well I just encountered the Corona Flamer for the first time... And damn I really want to collar her and take her with me now... She may be a crazy bitch but I want her to be my crazy bitch....
Yes please!! Another sexy slave to add to the stable.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Probably a dumb idea but could there be a character that is a woman with a beard? I know that doesn’t appeal to most people’s fetishes but it would fit in with the sort of future society presented.

Another idea is to include a friendly non-humanoid alien species.

Reactions: Keet

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i wold appreciate a random name generator, i lack almost all creativity a normal human would have.
theres a lot of name generators online and whatever but thats not truly IMMERSIVE and theres still all the crazy space names like kiro, erra and whatever.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
i wold appreciate a random name generator, i lack almost all creativity a normal human would have.
theres a lot of name generators online and whatever but thats not truly IMMERSIVE and theres still all the crazy space names like kiro, erra and whatever.

I fail to see how an in-game RNG is immersive while using one online is breaking immersion. If I were on the Dev team, a built-in RNG would be beyond the last thing I'd add to the game. Why reinvent the wheel? There are literally hundreds of them online and almost every single one of them allow you to select parameters like "fantasy" or "sci-fi".

Viridian

Feb 12, 2020
PNW
Honestly some
Shade/Steele Sister/Siblings
content the bits we get to see from the holiday events make it pretty adorable. Or maybe a different confrontation for said content with
Amara
if Steele chooses they want the non sexual route.

Maybe a story expansion where you confront Sera's parents like they track her down or something and you need to put them in their place or something.

Something like having training sessions or combat fights against Astra at the storm guard temple, similar to how you do with the other Stormguards obiously without the whole
the whole fucking your niece thing. Since Pretty sure Shade and Amara would murder Steele
. Like for example she challenges you to fights trying to prove herself to Shade or convince you to take her one board ect, or take her out for drinks but the sparring seems more fun.

For TF's while I would love something like being able to make web with the Spider TF's pretty sure that would skirt pretty close to repeating the issues with coc1. So instead like some kind of weapon or learned skill that lets us grab things with string or a whip, similar to how bows have the concussive rounds maybe someone teaches Steele how to use a whip like Indy or something along those lines.

Last edited: