What Content Would You Like Added?

Weaver

Sep 3, 2020
Anatae TF? I really want to make Steele an Anatae but there is no item(To my knowledge) that does that.

Also, Buttplug? Please? And unlike COC2 it would be nice if you could keep it in.

Btw, is it possible to disable addictions? like is there a cheat code or something?
I would also love an Anatae tf. Wanna make me a muscle bound skeksis

Reactions: Chaosstripe

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
The Gray Goo Armor should clean off sweat.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I don't know if this has been asked before, but an option to impregnate Kaska would be great. Sure, she likes her dong, but she still is a herm, and can thus bear children, whether she wants it or not.

According to Fen, her womb is not for rent.

Mlem

Sep 8, 2020
Honestly, useful crew members.
So far, there are some that just exist for their sex scenes
Give them something special, because without it, they just end up being dumped for ones with special benefits, especially now since Crew real estate is scaled with Ship Upgrades
Like you have characters like Reaha that have so much written for them, yet I'm inclined to remove her in favor of Ramis for whomst I could literally not care about aside from stat training
You have Kiro, who is known to have deep connections in the underground, and has gotten around a lot, yet I'm inclined to keep Anno who is interesting, but really because she gives the best rates
You have Bess/Ben, an advanced sex robot that could probably give you a passive boost in willpower for finishing all his/her events, but nope, have Yammi, a fish girl grown in a tube with about as much going on with her, but hey, buff

With the ship change that actually made choosing your crew a thing, we should also see reasons to keep crew-members, but honestly, that just seems rushed.
More than half the available crew members are worthless, especially as combat encounters get harder and harder
Like if not at the moment, at least plan out some sidequests to make them useful, make Reaha give stat boosting milk like the cowgirl bar in Dhaal
Make Kiro train you in not-nutting so that you get a higher maximum lust as long as you train with her like you do with Paige
Heck, make Bess/Ben give loving hugs that boost willpower

Just something to make them useful.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
Honestly, useful crew members.
So far, there are some that just exist for their sex scenes
Give them something special, because without it, they just end up being dumped for ones with special benefits, especially now since Crew real estate is scaled with Ship Upgrades
Like you have characters like Reaha that have so much written for them, yet I'm inclined to remove her in favor of Ramis for whomst I could literally not care about aside from stat training
You have Kiro, who is known to have deep connections in the underground, and has gotten around a lot, yet I'm inclined to keep Anno who is interesting, but really because she gives the best rates
You have Bess/Ben, an advanced sex robot that could probably give you a passive boost in willpower for finishing all his/her events, but nope, have Yammi, a fish girl grown in a tube with about as much going on with her, but hey, buff

With the ship change that actually made choosing your crew a thing, we should also see reasons to keep crew-members, but honestly, that just seems rushed.
More than half the available crew members are worthless, especially as combat encounters get harder and harder
Like if not at the moment, at least plan out some sidequests to make them useful, make Reaha give stat boosting milk like the cowgirl bar in Dhaal
Make Kiro train you in not-nutting so that you get a higher maximum lust as long as you train with her like you do with Paige
Heck, make Bess/Ben give loving hugs that boost willpower

Just something to make them useful.
like 90% of the crew are ment as lovers. people that want to go into space and travel with you the others are from circumstance. the only useless crew mate is reimas if you are female. and the only hard fight is frosty or the milodan futas if you have high libido. so stats boosts are not really needed. paige limber buff makes seance coz its 1) her job as a yoga teacher and 2) it's a thing you can do as lovers. kiro i ure just gets off if you are not around unless you set her ball sie then she does it out of love.
+ if you have met kiro or have her/ paige on your ship you can get into the pirate place. (can't remember the name )
the game is out side of some side quest a solo adventure unlike CoC2.
having buff for being with someone kinda undermines the point of being with them. like of let me do all this lover stuff just to get a small buff.
the only thing that can make them useful if if they fight in ship fights and i think some do anyways.

Mlem

Sep 8, 2020
like 90% of the crew are ment as lovers. people that want to go into space and travel with you the others are from circumstance. the only useless crew mate is reimas if you are female. and the only hard fight is frosty or the milodan futas if you have high libido. so stats boosts are not really needed. paige limber buff makes seance coz its 1) her job as a yoga teacher and 2) it's a thing you can do as lovers. kiro i ure just gets off if you are not around unless you set her ball sie then she does it out of love.
+ if you have met kiro or have her/ paige on your ship you can get into the pirate place. (can't remember the name )
the game is out side of some side quest a solo adventure unlike CoC2.
having buff for being with someone kinda undermines the point of being with them. like of let me do all this lover stuff just to get a small buff.
the only thing that can make them useful if if they fight in ship fights and i think some do anyways.
tbh, I wouldnt have this issue if the ship did not have a limited crew capacity like it does now
But since whom you travel with has become an actual gameplay factor, I kind of have to consider it

Also, Zaika Hydras mess me up.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Crew members with mechanical benefits:
Anno - has a store you can buy/sell to and has good prices when you sell
Shekka - has a store you can buy/sell to, repairs your ship for free
Celise - certain male feeding options boost sperm production/refractory time stats
Ramis - can train PHY, REF and WIL
Yammi - food restores energy, needed for Pexgia quest that grants you access to Doll Maker
Kase - earliest crew member that Steele can ingest cum from
Mitzi - access to cuntnosis
Paige - Limber perk via yoga plus can make space travel faster or safer
Reaha - once she's over addiction, you can give her clothing and use that as a form of storage. Presence onboard unlocks NT Milkshake in Yammi's menu
Pippa - Oil used in massages can give different benefits, massages restore energy, health and reduce soreness levels
Pexigia - can be milked once in a while
Nova- After upgrade in Myrellion, can do medical exams and can remove SSTDs and parasites, can also heal
Ben/Bess - can be given clothing and used as secondary wardrobe storage like Reaha
Sub-Sera - she has a store or something idk

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
Okay, there are two things I'd like to see on TiTS.

First some context, correct me if I'm wrong but all the species in the game that have reached the space age have done it through technology, but none have evolved into the space age. What I mean is a species that its culture, architecture, technology, etc,... all done through biotechnology.

The second thing I would like to see in the game is for a planet that was in the Middle Ages when it was discovered, and when I mean Middle Ages I mean authentic Middle Ages, without fantasy elements like magic and stuff, and also very stylized, that the authentic Middle Ages is not very pretty. I mean we have the Zil, the Milodan and the Korgonne who are in a tribal state, so a species found in the Middle Ages wouldn't be very rare, the universe is a big place

Mlem

Sep 8, 2020
Crew members with mechanical benefits:
Anno - has a store you can buy/sell to and has good prices when you sell
Shekka - has a store you can buy/sell to, repairs your ship for free
Celise - certain male feeding options boost sperm production/refractory time stats
Ramis - can train PHY, REF and WIL
Yammi - food restores energy, needed for Pexgia quest that grants you access to Doll Maker
Kase - earliest crew member that Steele can ingest cum from
Mitzi - access to cuntnosis
Paige - Limber perk via yoga plus can make space travel faster or safer
Reaha - once she's over addiction, you can give her clothing and use that as a form of storage. Presence onboard unlocks NT Milkshake in Yammi's menu
Pippa - Oil used in massages can give different benefits, massages restore energy, health and reduce soreness levels
Pexigia - can be milked once in a while
Nova- After upgrade in Myrellion, can do medical exams and can remove SSTDs and parasites, can also heal
Ben/Bess - can be given clothing and used as secondary wardrobe storage like Reaha
Sub-Sera - she has a store or something idk
The clothing storage is not really the intended purpose tbh, and not even that necessary
Also, missing Ardia, gives a buff that reduces tease damage, with a renewal much like Paige's Limber

Throg

Jul 3, 2020
tuna can
I've got a few screws loose, but try to follow my logic with this.

There don't appear to be a lot of instances where Steele is on the receiving end of the pupper-play content (while I admit I haven't gone through the vast quantity of content, I've put in a fair number of hours and haven't seen many opportunities). Pet therapy is good for people with emotional damage. IE: Fisi should be able to pet Asaur/huskar/dog-morph-type Steele. Think it could go hand-in-hand with the fact that she has a sexual confidence score. She might be a cat person more than a dog person, but c'mon- she isn't the type to not cuddle a puppy either. Just seems like a ripe opportunity to be a goodboi/girl.

I'm willing to write or, at least contribute to writing this, provided it the idea sells. I could put together a thousand word sample or something, if it would help.

Mlem

Sep 8, 2020
I've got a few screws loose, but try to follow my logic with this.

There don't appear to be a lot of instances where Steele is on the receiving end of the pupper-play content (while I admit I haven't gone through the vast quantity of content, I've put in a fair number of hours and haven't seen many opportunities). Pet therapy is good for people with emotional damage. IE: Fisi should be able to pet Asaur/huskar/dog-morph-type Steele. Think it could go hand-in-hand with the fact that she has a sexual confidence score. She might be a cat person more than a dog person, but c'mon- she isn't the type to not cuddle a puppy either. Just seems like a ripe opportunity to be a goodboi/girl.

I'm willing to write or, at least contribute to writing this, provided it the idea sells. I could put together a thousand word sample or something, if it would help.
Uveto
Take the strange metal collar on the ground
Pretty much the biggest petplay event
There's also Bimbodom Siegwulfe with the "Pets?" command
Where she pets you instead.

Pick your poison, though if you do write, I guess thats good too

Reactions: Ainonna

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Okay, there are two things I'd like to see on TiTS.

First some context, correct me if I'm wrong but all the species in the game that have reached the space age have done it through technology, but none have evolved into the space age. What I mean is a species that its culture, architecture, technology, etc,... all done through biotechnology.

The second thing I would like to see in the game is for a planet that was in the Middle Ages when it was discovered, and when I mean Middle Ages I mean authentic Middle Ages, without fantasy elements like magic and stuff, and also very stylized, that the authentic Middle Ages is not very pretty. I mean we have the Zil, the Milodan and the Korgonne who are in a tribal state, so a species found in the Middle Ages wouldn't be very rare, the universe is a big place
Middle Ages in space so basically Glitch from Starbound or something different?

Reactions: Throg

Throg

Jul 3, 2020
tuna can
Uveto
Take the strange metal collar on the ground
Pretty much the biggest petplay event
There's also Bimbodom Siegwulfe with the "Pets?" command
Where she pets you instead.

Pick your poison, though if you do write, I guess thats good too

Thanks for the tips! I've been having trouble getting Uveto to unlock, but good to know there's some content already in there.

I'm definitely down to write it, provided Fisi's creator is okay with it- but I can't commit time to it unless I already know it's something that's wanted, 'cause I've got some physical limitations that cause me to choose carefully what I spend said time on.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
I wish there was a way to get the upgrade for the GG Armor that's available in the Deep Sea lab outside that mission. By the time I realized how useful the Gray Goo Armor was, I'd already completed the deep sea lab mini mission. Maybe like the crystallization upgrade. You can get it through a mission, or by defeating a certain mob.

Also, a way to change her name to Nova. I gave her a dumb name and now regret it. Her 'canon' name Nova seems way cooler.

There's a cheat that changes Bess' name to Runa. So it could be similar to that.

Mlem

Sep 8, 2020
I wish there was a way to get the upgrade for the GG Armor that's available in the Deep Sea lab outside that mission. By the time I realized how useful the Gray Goo Armor was, I'd already completed the deep sea lab mini mission. Maybe like the crystallization upgrade. You can get it through a mission, or by defeating a certain mob.

Also, a way to change her name to Nova. I gave her a dumb name and now regret it. Her 'canon' name Nova seems way cooler.

There's a cheat that changes Bess' name to Runa. So it could be similar to that.
You can try save editing the flags to reset the mission
Same for her name

I like the name I gave her tho
"Armie" like she's parts of my "arms" and my personal "army"... and it sounds silly which is very in character for her <3

Serrated seat

Aug 25, 2019
Oregon
I'd love to see the Milodan priestess get another scene, like getting her addicted to anal. That or watching her get pounded by an amazon would be fun to watch.

Reactions: TiTSFan

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
How about a scene or two where we slurp Pixie's drool right from the source? Especially if she gets to be on top. It's not fair that only Yammi gets to experience a sugar rush while gagging on a massive tongue being shoved down her throat!