What content would you like added?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
More pregnancy's as one of my pc's goals is to have each races kids both as a mother and a father

I'd also like a bird race you can tf into does not even have to have a beak I want a bird race with a bird tail and back wings and can be male as much as I like harpys I want a bird boy

Speaking of birds I'd like a phoenix race

And lastly more unique kids I love kinu and want another kid to interact with

Reactions: Maomao

Serrated seat

Aug 25, 2019
Oregon
Scenes like these happen but the reason they aren't more common is that only a very small percentage of the playerbase can even get them. Of course, when the super specific scene is right up your alley it's awesome. But all the writing time spent on that super specific scene that appeals to 5% of the player base is time not spent on scenes that appeal to the majority, or even 40%, or 20%, etc. There is an opportunity cost to everything.

More often there are fleshed-out variants for scenes instead. Off the top of my head there is a Brienne scene where if you're very tall and/or very high strength you can pick her up. If you're not, she rides you (I think?).

That makes sense, I do appreciate when a variant of a scene pops up, like when you have double cocks.

ISOÆTE

Sep 12, 2020
I'd like to see expansions on semi-generic encounters (manticore, slep snek, kitsune gang etc.) and some minor characters (spider oracle etc.). Although this is probably going to happen at some point anyway.

Would also be nice to have full busts for generic enemies, but I understand the budgeting challenge behind doing so.

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
A Berwyn/Brint threesome would be good. Berwyn seems to have a preference for oral sex, and Brint seems to like using the other end. So that all works out well.

Reactions: Maomao

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
Off the top of my head there is a Brienne scene where if you're very tall and/or very high strength you can pick her up. If you're not, she rides you (I think?).
i think you need a very high tone score for it to happen. now im pissed coz i spend 90% that bloody game in a relationship with her can i can't remember the scene.
it's the scene before you give her piercing.

Last edited:

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
I'd like to see expansions on semi-generic encounters (manticore, slep snek, kitsune gang etc.) and some minor characters (spider oracle etc.). Although this is probably going to happen at some point anyway.
the kitsunes do have a rather amusing one with Kiyoko where you skip combat and she judges/teaches the others about your and your chosen kitsune partner's performance. Also I'm pretty sure the drider oracle will have interactions with the drider queen (and possibly with a princess if you have one) once she's expanded upon.

Maomao

Feb 5, 2020
I would like a bear tf or even better! a panda tf!

I would like more unarmed physical combat powers like the Lightning Fist. Maybe making jin-jin can teach the PC more combat techniques or someone else like a martial artist

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
So this might sound oddly specific, but I would love a special pouch for sex toys. I played for a while and the max storage got full had to sell em all, so I could store good loot.

deanbeany

Sep 15, 2020
Hi!

I would like to suggest hyper muscularity where tone is 100+ and the description of the appearance to be more descriptive and dissimilar from each other.

I know it's a lot to ask... hahah... just projecting my fetishes.......... haha... *slinks away*

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
Jael'yn is a lot of fun, but i would like the option to select which of her outfits she's wearing independent of which place you send her to. Both outfits are great (i personally like the maid one a bit better) and would love the option to swap her clothes back and forth on a whim as she is the MC's slave (for now at least, i'm 75% expecting an expac were if you keep indulging her, she flips the tables on the MC and take charge).

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
Jael'yn is a lot of fun, but i would like the option to select which of her outfits she's wearing independent of which place you send her to. Both outfits are great.
it would be nice, however it's unlikely seeing as her busts have different appearances due to her corruption, so unless Moira feels like drawing the outfits again, it's not gonna happen.

(for now at least, i'm 75% expecting an expac were if you keep indulging her, she flips the tables on the MC and take charge).
that'd be pretty hard, what with the unremovable magical collar that keeps her under your control.

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
it would be nice, however it's unlikely seeing as her busts have different appearances due to her corruption, so unless Moira feels like drawing the outfits again, it's not gonna happen.
I didn't even notice a psychical difference outside the outfits

that'd be pretty hard, what with the unremovable magical collar that keeps her under your control.
Well i mean
A: Things are unrmovable untill you find a way to remove it anyways (like Ryn's cage)
B: Wouldn't even need to remove it if your Champ became Jael'yn willing bitch. Be as easy as saying "You can do what ever you want"
So i don't see it difficult to do at all?

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
The Ability to corrupt the gods.
Almost certainly not. I believe someone has previously asked to fight gods, and basically, no, because you're not some super strong chosen one. You're just one of many mortals, and there's plenty stronger than you. That's part of why you need a party, and can't just do it alone.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
I want to pet more of the kitsune. I want to pet ALL the kitsune.
Also, is there any plan to add "content" for komari? Wouldnt surprise me if not, based on her history, but I really love her artwork.