What content would you like added?

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Or I just wanted to write a bit of light yandere.

More please <3

The dream the champion can have about Kiyoko being mad because they fucked cait, is most likely just a projection of the champion's own culture on Kiyoko honestly. As long as the champion loves and cares for her and the floof family, she's fine with whoever the champ sticks their dick in/ dicks them.

Was trying to justify it in game, that's all ^^

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I think that's natural for her character.

It's super not; you can fuck other characters and Kiyoko's basically sitting there telling your bottom to do better for you :p Kiyoko (and basically every other NPC) doesn't give a fuck if you sleep around. If anything they tend to encourage it!

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Since we're in this subject, i would love to see some interactions/acknowledgement from the people you marry regarding other people you already have married and vice versa, even though i already know they'd support it anyway. It's a nice feeling seeing npcs interacting with you about the things you're doing, especially regarding people you spend time with, marry, and build a family with.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
It's super not; you can fuck other characters and Kiyoko's basically sitting there telling your bottom to do better for you :p Kiyoko (and basically every other NPC) doesn't give a fuck if you sleep around. If anything they tend to encourage it!
like brienne says that she wants a monogamous relationship but is totally fine if you fuckabout with others.
but i can't bring myself to do so.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
Since we're in this subject, i would love to see some interactions/acknowledgement from the people you marry regarding other people you already have married and vice versa, even though i already know they'd support it anyway. It's a nice feeling seeing npcs interacting with you about the things you're doing, especially regarding people you spend time with, marry, and build a family with.
i think cait would shit her organs out in joy if you say you are marrying brint/brie considering she is over the moon when you/brie gets pregnant.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
i think cait would shit her organs out in joy if you say you are marrying brint/brie considering she is over the moon when you/brie gets pregnant.
Well, that's an image.

Honestly, game is two for two on "hilarious wedding officiants" because of Keros and Cait. The rest of the ceremonies have a very high bar to clear.

Aron Dalentor

Sep 2, 2020
Thanks for the reply, I just felt that it wasn't elaborated well enough through dialogues with her, considering that can just marry her wholesomeVN-style. I saw a contradiction that you can "plan" your future family life with cat harem through "family" dialogue while your fucking wife with 20+ children atm stands beside you and gives no comments. Maybe we'll get to decide later in the story, but for now that left me sore in the throat

Reactions: RustySkull

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
will there be more date options with other companions. love the one with brint, makes the relationship with him feel super cute and wholesome.

Reactions: Maomao

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
will there be more date options with other companions. love the one with brint, makes the relationship with him feel super cute and wholesome.
I want to write Brienne date eventually but writing nonsexual content is a serious drag so it might be a while before that happens. The date with Brint took me a long time to write and it wasn't even that long.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
I want to write Brienne date eventually but writing nonsexual content is a serious drag so it might be a while before that happens. The date with Brint took me a long time to write and it wasn't even that long.
that is something i would like to see at some point with brienne being my favorite character by a country mile. hope to see more of her soon.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I hope there will be something like I don't know, a magic sash that gets rid of the overburdened preg status, it really sucks having a penalty like that when what you want to do is be bred by Brint

Sep 1, 2020
I hope there will be something like I don't know, a magic sash that gets rid of the overburdened preg status, it really sucks having a penalty like that when what you want to do is be bred by Brint

This, massively. I want to have all 12 of those Brint babies :p but my agility-based thief is Suffering.

Also, idk if something like this is planned, but I'd love a little more interaction with the kids you have. Being able to name them, some simple descriptions, playing or teaching them stuff.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Also, idk if something like this is planned, but I'd love a little more interaction with the kids you have. Being able to name them, some simple descriptions, playing or teaching them stuff.
This has already been addressed. The only way a champion will interact with their children in anyway will be if they will be relevant to the plot of the game and so far the only one that falls in said category is Kinu.

Reactions: catboybootlicker
Sep 1, 2020
This has already been addressed. The only way a champion will interact with their children in anyway will be if they will be relevant to the plot of the game and so far the only one that falls in said category is Kinu.

Ty for this reply :D That's more then fair tbh..........it'd be a lot of work to assign personality to every random bone baby you can have. Guess I'll wait for more plot kids!

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
Ty for this reply :D That's more then fair tbh..........it'd be a lot of work to assign personality to every random bone baby you can have. Guess I'll wait for more plot kids!
the only way i could see that working is if they made like 2/3 sets for each kid and they get one on birth but that is still a lot of work.
maybe a special interaction/scene with the other parent like you can brint/brie go and sit/play with them for a hour or so and have some family time.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
I was thinking about how I’d like some more aggressive BDSM stuff both ways like bondage, wax, choking, electricity, and then that last part made me think of something else: we should have sex scenes available to us that use our magic.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
I personally would like another chest soon, ik it's probably not far off considering the Glacial Rift is open now. But still I refer to myself as a completionist/collector in-games and anything with the unique tag is immediately stored away. That paired with a couple other items I like to have spares leave me with 0 storage space so yea.. More chests please.

Sep 2, 2020
I would really appreciate more options for corrupt submissives besides getting bad ended whenever I make the choices i actually want...

Things like getting addicted to the ebony vespians (can't find her name atm, not at my computer) delicious titty poison, needing to constantly come back for another fix or get crippled with a debuff.

Or content for the corrupted Unitaur when corrupt centaur village is released, letting you worship fuck her unicorn puss and ass.

Hopeless sluts deserve more than just game over screens for their favorite corrupt characters

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
I would really appreciate more options for corrupt submissives besides getting bad ended whenever I make the choices i actually want...

Things like getting addicted to the ebony vespians (can't find her name atm, not at my computer) delicious titty poison, needing to constantly come back for another fix or get crippled with a debuff.

Or content for the corrupted Unitaur when corrupt centaur village is released, letting you worship fuck her unicorn puss and ass.

Hopeless sluts deserve more than just game over screens for their favorite corrupt characters
I'm not sure how new you are, but I believe Savin actually said very little if any corruption writing will be done until the Winter City is out, which it is! And with knowing the Demon TF is coming out soon, I totally expect more corruption content in the near future

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
A New Year's (or some holiday) party with all of your companions could be fun. Especially if, hypothetically, someone spikes the punch and it leads to a big sexual engagement with everyone.

That said, it'd probably be a lot of coding to account for how many party members you have and what state of mind Etheryn is in, huh?

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
cait
A New Year's (or some holiday) party with all of your companions could be fun. Especially if, hypothetically, someone spikes the punch and it leads to a big sexual engagement with everyone.

That said, it'd probably be a lot of coding to account for how many party members you have and what state of mind Etheryn is in, huh?
cait drugs the squad with sex drugs in some holiday event for her religion or something.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
cait

cait drugs the squad with sex drugs in some holiday event for her religion or something.
imagine Cait needing to use something as gauche as drugs to get everybody to fuck

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
more equine type of npc's does not mater to me if a centaur or marefolk
pegasus
unicorn
zebra
bicorn
and a way to become them
maybe could just add a horn tt item thats has a chance of unicorn or bicorn horns when yours a marefolk or a patten tf item that has stripes option that when you have stripes says your a zebra morph (and id like a potion for just growing wings)

Reactions: Serrated seat