What content would you like added?

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
I like how TiTS has a visor that lets you challenge some opponents again. Maybe it could be done in CoC2 via meditation and image training? That way, if you want to do a specific dungeon boss again or see a bad ending you didn't get the first time, it could be a possibility?

Beyond that, I'm not really sure how it'd work logistics-wise, but doing some kind of dungeon with Kasyrra where we have to join forces to deal with a common enemy sounds like it'd be fun. The end of the Elf Palace questline giving an option similar to that was nice.

Bonus points if I can get spitroasted between her and her dragon daughter(s) as a reward.

Last edited:

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
Would like to have a short tail option for salamander TF. Like Au Ra from ff14.
And the question. Will the demon tf include a long tongue like an elven guard in a winter city? I know that the TF has already been written, but I would really like to get it.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Would like to have a short tail option for salamander TF. Like Au Ra from ff14.
And the question. Will the demon tf include a long tongue like an elven guard in a winter city? I know that the TF has already been written, but I would really like to get it.
You can get a long tongue tf from sucking Evergreen's balls.

Reactions: Tenalc13

Omega2178

Aug 2, 2020
I just want more cute Kasyrra moments. The Halloween event has spoiled me and now I need cute Kasyrra more

FerrusAxel

Aug 10, 2020
could their be a unique throwing/light weapon? I feel like we need a dual weapon category for all the dual weapon users, and I love throwing weapons. so... Throwing spear/hammer? I just like the idea also of the hero basically throwing a weapon and it returning to him so he can smack people... use it in combo with a shield and suddenly you're like thor. or like those fantasy heroes in those old videogames.

A chain whip as well? get your inner Belmont going?

Omega2178

Aug 2, 2020
could their be a unique throwing/light weapon? I feel like we need a dual weapon category for all the dual weapon users, and I love throwing weapons. so... Throwing spear/hammer? I just like the idea also of the hero basically throwing a weapon and it returning to him so he can smack people... use it in combo with a shield and suddenly you're like thor. or like those fantasy heroes in those old videogames.

A chain whip as well? get your inner Belmont going?

oh god yes! There are so many unique two handed weapons that we need one handed and more importantly light weapons. And I totally agree with thrown because Well I want to be a monster by Mix And matching abilities to make a unholy abomination of a character. It doesn’t have to even be better than flame throwing daggers, I just want more options (also I beg for a 5 hit move just for duel combo power .)

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
Atugia content, new weapons mainly one handed swords, more futas/futa pregs that go both ways. i love arona but i would love to knock her up so you can both be pregars.
and DRAGONS

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
i love arona but i would love to knock her up so you can both be pregars.
There's limited future-proofed support for this in some scenes, but it's not fully articulated yet. It seems to be Planned™.

Reactions: HavocHive55

Serrated seat

Aug 25, 2019
Oregon
The Marefolk Village is my fav. Looking forward to some of the post centaur dungeon content with Naiyana and anything else that gets added. Fingers crossed for a voyeur scene.

Also I think edging the manticore girl, then making her cum on her face would be fun for corrupt characters.

Reactions: Tenalc13

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
would love the ability to us heavy weapons with one hand so you can run dual or shield like brint/brie or arona even if it based of something like strength or hight like in coc just to make combat a bit more diverse with a set of new weapons like 2 handed/dual axes, halberds, long swords.
and maybe a form of enchanting system with viviane.

Reactions: Violyn

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
I always wanted that, but i have no clue how the devs would balance it.
my guess would be that the accuracy get lowered by quite a bit. by 30% or something with set requirements like tone/thickness height strength. like a 5 foot something would not be able to, but a amazon lass could.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
my guess would be that the accuracy get lowered by quite a bit. by 30% or something with set requirements like tone/thickness height strength. like a 5 foot something would not be able to, but a amazon lass could.
That would violate the devs plan that appearance be entirely cosmetic. They're deliberately trying to avoid the kind of min-maxing that the original CoC encouraged.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Male drider npc as much as i love the two driders we already have id like to see a male one or basically more driders in general
a way to change chitin color the black does not go with my spider pc's color scheme
hornet tf that maybe could if you have milk make it honey flavored or a dick/vag your cum honey flavored

Reactions: Maomao

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I would gladly pay for Ryn night time snuggles and sleep with on repeat so every night and you don't have to keep clicking the button. She lets her long flowing hair down at night, and if she has low confidence she'll be the small spoon and wants you to hold her tight from behind. If she has high confidence then you snuggle face to face maybe she puts her face in the pc's boobs or the pc puts her face in hers. In the morning you can wake her up with a kiss and help her with her hair. If she's super horny maybe the champ wakes up with her riding their dick or sucking it, or eating them out. After that you help her with her braid.

Muted_ReDead

Jun 25, 2019
Can there be a way to download full combat scripts after combat is complete? This probably sounds a bit unusual, but I'd like to save combat scripts so that I have a permanent record of how a memorable fight went. Only way I can do that currently is to screenshot-and-crop repeatedly onto paint, like so:
Avanai_Rider.png

Something like this into the game please!

Reactions: Gooch

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
If she's super horny maybe the champ wakes up with her riding their dick or sucking it, or eating them out. After that you help her with her braid.
Let me just preface this by saying that Ryn Sleep With sounds wonderful and Ryn being able to worship f!Champ's boobs is something I've wanted to see in game for a long time. It is literally Ryn's fetish.

If she wakes f!Champ up by eating her out, though, Champ's gonna need to do something to help with the horni after. Ryn doesn't get off in the regular cunnilingus scene - she actually takes big Resolve damage during it. So, integrating ball massage or face-sitting...or adding dildo support...or magicock...

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Let me just preface this by saying that Ryn Sleep With sounds wonderful and Ryn being able to worship f!Champ's boobs is something I've wanted to see in game for a long time. It is literally Ryn's fetish.

If she wakes f!Champ up by eating her out, though, Champ's gonna need to do something to help with the horni after. Ryn doesn't get off in the regular cunnilingus scene - she actually takes big Resolve damage during it. So, integrating ball massage or face-sitting...or adding dildo support...or magicock...
I thirst for Ryn cuddles mainly.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
As long as we’re on the cuddles train, I personally think it’s literally criminal that we can sleep with companions separately but not together. How dare we not establish a giant cuddle tent when we sleep— if I’m cuddling with one companion I wanna cuddle with both companions. We’re halfway to 2021, I want Cait to nurse my tits in her sleep while Brint snoozes with his dick in me.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
As long as we’re on the cuddles train, I personally think it’s literally criminal that we can sleep with companions separately but not together. How dare we not establish a giant cuddle tent when we sleep— if I’m cuddling with one companion I wanna cuddle with both companions. We’re halfway to 2021, I want Cait to nurse my tits in her sleep while Brint snoozes with his dick in me.
i'm more for having yourself and cait drink your fill from brienne`s at tits or a threeway milking section with each one latched onto another teat. later on throw azz in there with some boobyhoney and you got yourself a milky fourway.

Aron Dalentor

Sep 2, 2020
I think we need more waifu jealosy/aknowledgement interactions.
As far as I know, at the moment we have 2 marriageable partners (Kiyoko and Atani) and a bunch of possible slave-status NPCs (Cat Harem, Alraune, muscular elf futa from the palace).

Didn't do Atani's path, but for Kiyoko I witnessed a jealousy event in the astral plane, which was a nice touch and actually forced me to restart and avoid intercourses with Cait. However, thats all. I dont remember Kiyoko having any opinion about champion's infidelity or him having a literal slave harem in the form of catgirls and Alraune, neither pre- or post-marriage.

Which is strange and kinda ruins expirience, I would like to know what major NPCs think about endless cocksluttery which happens just outside their dialogues. I don't expect writers to add some impactful decisions (choose her or her/free harem, relocate harem to kiyokos home, etc), but some aknowledgement texts would be nice.

Also dragon TFs

Aron Dalentor

Sep 2, 2020
i think she was pissed out of her mind as well in that dream to.
I think that's natural for her character. I'm suprised there are no jealosy content from her side, especially since while in astral plane she is able to witness everything champion does through the amber orb amulet if he wears it.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I'm pretty sure Kiyoko doesn't mind any cocksluttery at all from the champion... she encourages them to share essence with the kitsune from the frostwood, and her own culture encourages having concubines.

The dream the champion can have about Kiyoko being mad because they fucked cait, is most likely just a projection of the champion's own culture on Kiyoko honestly. As long as the champion loves and cares for her and the floof family, she's fine with whoever the champ sticks their dick in/ dicks them.