What content would you like added?

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
Would it be possible to buff the spell given by The Girthy Rod? It doesn't feel like it's that powerful of an ability and trying to use it feels pretty eh in most cases.

Doeber

Feb 23, 2017
An option to break camp and replenish one Camping Supplies to reuse at a later time. Unless there's already a reason it's not an option and I've either forgotten or was never aware of and am too lazy to look up.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
A naked/pregnant portrait for Zhara/Harpy Wingleader seems overdue, as well.
She has a pregnant one, at least. I think it appears in her noncombat Foothills encounter, although I haven't played that content so I don't know for certain.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Wrong harpie that's Shar, Doebr meant the one that sneaks into the frost hound

But that chain does have a pic of pregnant Zhara with some kiddies.

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I know Leothrans are nomads, but from what i've read, it seems that Vari always takes the champion to the same village; i hope Leothrans get an expansion at some point, and for the village to get added as a tile, so we don't have to keep exploring to get to interact with her.

Doeber

Feb 23, 2017
Edit: Nvm just saw Zhara underneath Shar I'm blind forgive me

But that chain does have a pic of pregnant Zhara with some kiddies.

True, but it's not a pregnant variant of the full body portrait you see of her during her nightly visits or encounters in the Foothills. That one's more like something you would see at the bottom of her Smutosaur page and not in the game. I was saying nude and pregnant versions of this picture below was overdue.

zBMzaiE.png

Reactions: rafabud

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
An option to break camp and replenish one Camping Supplies to reuse at a later time. Unless there's already a reason it's not an option and I've either forgotten or was never aware of and am too lazy to look up.
this probably has to do with the camp durability mechanic. you know, barring the 3 starting areas, camps will be slowly damaged each day until they break down completely.

AppleAppleApple

Aug 17, 2020
alternate ending where instead of doing the boring champion thing of saving the world you move out to the countryside with kasyrra to raise a family and retire which would then serve as the basis for a sequel game, A Chip Off the Old Cock in which the player plays one of kasyrra and the champion’s offspring. A bildungsroman somewhat similar to TiTS with the player looking to make a name for themselves. Exploring themes of destiny, tradition, a person’s connection to the past and shared burden in its consequences, the player must navigate the aftermath of their parents choices, and sift through the myriad rumors and mysteries to come to their own understanding of their family’s past...

anyhow kasyrra is a much more playful and fun villain to interact with than the largely faceless, redoubtable Lethice of the first game and it would be nice to see her explored in a more comprehensive manner

Dania

Aug 17, 2020
I think it would be interesting if the way point hub was more like of a base.. something like ..a mystical floating castle in the sky that you can move your partners into, and could even contain the daycare centre. Gwenyth could move in and manage/maintain the place and donating to her opens up more places for your companions to occupy like an alchemy location, a blacksmith forge, a bathhouse, a 'milk' bar. The money sink would feel like it had more purpose and I'm sure there would be others that wanted to expand it as much as possible in attempts to others to move in like the Kitsune, or a Tanuki, or a Bee. it would also allow for there to be a dungeon location for naughtier play for dominating or being dominated.

demonshpawner

Apr 8, 2020
Parasites/symbiotes
Convince the wyvern girl to be your slut/venom dealer without having to beat her in combat
Diplomacy
Definitely cheats
and a surrender option

Reactions: Maomao

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

savagesix

Nov 18, 2017
I'm not even sure if this already exists in the game or not, so. I guess I'll ask.
Is there currently no way to increase cum production on a character without balls? The wiki, at least, says that the virility booster only works on characters with balls.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Did you try Meira's services after doing Evergreen's task? She has non tf based cum production services so that might be worth a shot.

TheGSone

Apr 16, 2020
Not sure if it has been asked before, don't know how to search on a specific thread. But, are there plans for the cackleberry to give female PCs that big and juicy pseudopenis? I feel like I miss on a lot of fun without a penis, but I would like to remain entirely female. Also, is anatomically correct (I'm a sucker for anatomically correctness on my fantasy erotica)

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I don't think anything's been said officially but Moira has been showing off work on a sexy gnoll girl so maybe a new TF could be in the pipeline as well? I'm just not sure how the game would treat it since it's not technically a penis, meaning it might be a headache to make it function as one, code-wise. Just guessing on all this though.

There are plans to eventually make magicocks available to the player which will let all-female Champions access content that requires a penis (*cough*freeing Kiyoko*cough*) but that's somewhere down the pipeline.

Doeber

Feb 23, 2017
I think it'd be nice to have the post-fight victory option of convincing the Tanuki Witch to use her cock-stealing magic on Eryka in the Hawkthorne chapel with the prerequisites of (obviously) meeting Eryka and have her relocate to Hawkthorne and having experienced the Paladin's Prurience dream.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Not sure if it has been asked before, don't know how to search on a specific thread. But, are there plans for the cackleberry to give female PCs that big and juicy pseudopenis? I feel like I miss on a lot of fun without a penis, but I would like to remain entirely female. Also, is anatomically correct (I'm a sucker for anatomically correctness on my fantasy erotica)
The Gnoll TF gives you a dick and no balls while removing your vagina as a sorta way-but-not-really. I dunno/doubt if there's a way to get a actual clit dick and have it work AS a clit dick much less psuedo. Doesn't it eventually go from clit to penis after a certain length or something? (Plus you need a vag to even have a clit in any way in this game and we all know female spotted yenas don't have that otherwise they wouldn't have a psuedopeen lol)
I like anatomical correctness too being the hyenatard that I am, but unfortunately you can't actually have a psuedopenis like the female spotted gnoll NPCs. And hey, at least in this game you don't have to give birth through it or see a spotted Gnoll do so. xP

Just wait for Magicocks pretty much.

Last edited:

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
Be real funny if she rejects magicocks and insists on the real deal, what with it being so easy to get and yeet a dick in game. Because if you're not willing to grow a dick for Fox mama do you really deserve her,but that's probably just the salt miner in me thinking that.

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
There are plans to eventually make magicocks available to the player which will let all-female Champions access content that requires a penis (*cough*freeing Kiyoko*cough*) but that's somewhere down the pipeline.
looking forward to gently pegging Ryn and Berry (especially if subwyn ever becomes a thing lol) the most tbh

and for Ryn to get happy and gooey af while Berry transforms into a tiny tower of tsun rage

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
and for Ryn to get happy and gooey af
I imagine that for the most part the scenes will be the same as what already exists if you have a penis, but some special scenes that only show up for magicocks would be a fun reward for having to pay what's undoubtedly way more than a simple Blue Egg+Turgid Mushroom combo, a la TiTS having some special Hardlight scenes.

And the more scenes involving Ryn being happy the better, as far as I'm concerned. xD

Reactions: Violyn and valkyr42

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Holding out hope for a spoof quest to steal berry's hat.

Even better: steal hat, hide it in Hawkthorne, Berry searches a random spot, game checks if he got it right. If he didn’t, Tsun Boi angrily awoos at you and you give it back in exchange for buttstuff (or Berwyn just punishes you if you’re his sub until you give it back). If he’s right, Berwyn gets revenge sex.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
A way to become a unicorn I really want to play as one
Perhaps a bat npc that maybe you can only run into at night (or a bat race in general maybe with a tf where there's a choice of arm wings or back wings)
And lastly a way to become a cumpire