What content would you like added?

Discussion in 'Corruption of Champions II' started by Raindrops, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Alypia

Alypia Well-Known Member

One of the sweet things about the Centaur Village and the Winter City is that they're really starting to get into corruption content, which makes me happy. Not that I like corruption - quite the opposite, although I know others are and I'm glad that they're starting to see it - but instead I'm interested in how the game will handle cleansing corruption.

The tone of the 'taur dungeon pure ending is pretty optimistic. They weren't very corrupt, and they weren't corrupt for very long, and really all you need to do is talk a little bit of sense into Taldahs and he sets everyone right and there's a lovely "rebuild the village and have a fun party" scene. But you have to wonder how Genova handles the whole Tollus cultist episode, because she was into it and actively working to corrupt others. Does everybody just shrug their shoulders, say "welp, thank Lumia that that isn't happening anymore" and let Genova go right back to being the village wet nurse? Is she okay with that? How does she feel about her brief career as a corrupted seductress?

Maybe the centaur village pure path isn't going to have any of those reckonings, which is totally fine. Not every bit of content in the game can or should emphasize trauma, and one of the salient points drawn out in the wrap-up to the dungeon is that the crisis was so brief that it might not have to be traumatic, any more than a bad dream. Admittedly, the word "might" does work in that sentence. Still, Tobs has pointed out on these boards that not every character who suffers, even those who bear lasting, disfiguring scars, needs to have an "I, the all-powerful PC, shall make you better and help you through this crisis as only I can!" arc, and I agree. Overdoing it feels trite and dishonest. Not everybody grapples with trauma in the same way. I could easily see the centaur post-dungeon content going either way.

I can't imagine the boreal elves avoiding at least some kind of further trauma, though, because the dungeon and some subsequent talks place more tonal emphasis on it...and because the direct consequences of what happens in the Winter City are more dire. The nobility is corrupted or kidnapped-and-becoming-corrupted, Alissa is fuck knows where and still officially queen, and Ryn is handling things bravely but with difficulty. As for tone, where the Genova stuff is kinda "woo, big titty centaur lady is back", the Jael'yn stuff is "you used to be nice to me" and, even in the pure path, all about what changed. She was one of the only people in the palace who showed any empathy to Ryn; post-corruption, she's an insatiable rape monster. Is that who she is now? Can she become a functioning member of society again, when not imprisoned with a slave collar? Is the shade of Michel Foucault cackling at the prospect?

I mean, we can't get too deep in the weeds here, because Jael'yn's non-corrupt content will, presumably, also be about the Frost Hound getting an extremely well endowed elven bar wench under the Champion's personal orders, at least for awhile. (I mean, Ryn's gonna need all the help she can get, and a loyal, non-rapey Captain of the Guard would be pretty helpful.) But I'm interested to see how Jael'yn goes about unfucking her head.

I'm sure there will be plenty more examples to come as this particular part of the game starts to really get into gear, and I'm looking forward to them!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    strawberry_tea, Narmlet, Jase and 4 others like this.
  2. Sir Gooch

Sir Gooch Well-Known Member

i want a way to get more sexual perks. maybe our local genital mage meira can dole them out.
    or maybe we could just select more at character creation. dont see a reason why not since there isnt aany real balancce concern.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sorin

Sorin New Member

You know how there is a mission to turn Brint into a girl, I'd like to see a mission that lets you turn Berwyn into a stud or Quin into a needy buttslut, pretty much a way to change your followers into something hotter to you,

Also corrupted mega stud Brint would also be appreciated, but any more Brint would be good he's my favorite so I would be fine even if it was cute stuff like more dates.
    That being said a minotaur gangbang with Brint as the ring leader would also be cool.

4. Wsan

Wsan Well-Known Member
    Creator

Good news about Khor'minos.

5. WolframL

WolframL Well-Known Member

That's two of my Champions whose postgame retirement I can pre-envision through your writings now. First was one with Evelyn, now it's gonna be my female Thief with 'Khor'minos, all of it'. Was already excited to go there and every time you drop hints of its content it just makes it sound even better.

QualityCuntrol and Lukistr like this.
  6. CitrusWolf

CitrusWolf Well-Known Member

hope we also get to officially become Brint's dairy cow there :p

7. runingman69

runingman69 Well-Known Member

As much as I love to fuck Ryn sometimes I don't got the time to fuck her :(. So I would love to buy her a dildo so she could get herself off ik the cage isn't coming off anytime soon so it will be good for her.

8. Sorin

Sorin New Member

So I just got turned into a Kitsune and now I can't stop thinking about using your tails on people like to jerk them off and stuff.
    Because in mother Russia Fluffy tail touch you.

9. Barakiel

Barakiel Well-Known Member

That's right Comrade.

10. Anonymous11

Anonymous11 New Member

Can we get a Vaush pregnancy?

Maomao likes this.
  11. Sorin

Sorin New Member

I feel like I've been posting a lot of stuff but this is the last thing I swear.
    I'd like some more male centaurs to fuck me that don't give corruption, and maybe a scene where you're strapped to their underside and are being fucked while they walk around, or a breeding bench that you can get strapped to.
    I would also like a name for that riding the underside thing to be called so I can just say that and not type out a clunky description.

Maomao likes this.
  12. CascadeRX

CascadeRX Well-Known Member

Could we get anew race like a Deer race by chance?? Plus I got how they can look like as well.
    A face that of a deer,A humanoid body (That can be covered by Fur).
    A pair of deer-like ears that grow up from the top of the head.
    A very short, stubby deer tail, With two digitigrade legs ending in cloven hooves.

13. Kesil

Kesil Well-Known Member

I've seen that as "fannypacking", but I reckon there are other terms around.

Paradox01 likes this.
  14. Regardless

Regardless Well-Known Member

Riding underslung?

15. Paradox01

Paradox01 Well-Known Member

Slingloading.

16. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

I'm writing a generic orc pregnancy, so if his author's okay with it, sure.

loricd and Maomao like this.
  17. runingman69

runingman69 Well-Known Member

I would love a fun strip poker scene of the champ playing with a few companions in the frost hound.

18. WolframL

Champion: Right, I want a nice, clean hand here. Quin, no using lust magic to distract everyone. Atugia, no tossing your head around to see everyone's hands. Cait, stop trying to lose on purpose.

19. CitrusWolf

a way to choose between titles would be nice, recently my champion introduced themselves as "champion of frost" and it felt so odd and out of place

Maomao likes this.
  20. Upcast Drake

Upcast Drake Well-Known Member

That's planned and in development.

21. CitrusWolf

oh sweet!

22. razamafoo

razamafoo Member

Hi, I just got the 15 patreon and can't find evergreen's doc on there, is there another place to find it

23. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

Not anymore. Patreon removed it cuz they're awful :D

If you wanna PM me what your Patreon acct. name is, I can just give you the link manually.

valkyr42 likes this.
  24. ShifterDreams

ShifterDreams Well-Known Member

a bear tf would be nice that comes in black/brown/white colors

id also like more themed outfits id love to wear a maids uniform, a kimono or even a belly dancer outfit

id also like to learn more summons say like a shadow or ice themed ones

*edit*

i also forgot to be able to change my eye color even when a kitsune i saw the new art of asagiri's grey eyes and would to have the color myself

#2694 ShifterDreams, Jul 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    Tide Hunter and Maomao like this.
  25. WolframL

Well, a maid outfit is in the game now (but you can only wear it for an Evelyn scene) and Cait has a belly dancer gear set planned...

And yeah, more summons would be a cool idea later on, even if they're not any stronger than the fire elemental for balance reasons and just let you play with which element you're using.

You can already do this, pick the Reincarnate option at the shrine and you can redo your color choices at any time. Grey eyes aren't an option though.

Maomao likes this.
  26. valkyr42

valkyr42 Well-Known Member

Having the 15 dollar tier but on subscribestar, I and everyone else on SS would appreciate a link there as well.

27. Sorin

Sorin New Member

So when you see the two minotaur guards that block the path to Khor minos it says force your way in, but what if instead you fuck your way in?
    Just thought that scenario could be pretty hot.

Maomao likes this.
  28. WolframL

The plan as I understand it is that they'll let you in once Khor'minos is in the game because the Champion's reputation will by then precede them and you'll be invited in to help solve their current problem(s). So, no fighting or fucking your way in needed. It sounds like there's going to be more than enough minotaur fucking to go around in the city itself. :D

But I hope they do get some sort of expansion beyond whatever dialogue will make up the 'Okay, come on in' bit to be added, because anyone who punches Hirrud in the face is a cool guy in my estimation. I dunno, buy him a mug of Garth's best beer or something.

29. DaisukeKaiser

DaisukeKaiser Well-Known Member

Comissions for Orgish and Leorah, by bringing either of them various materials you can gather e.g Pristine Wood, Metal Parts, or Sturdy Stone. They can make various tools, weapons, chests, or anything else related to their craft to aid the champion

Maomao likes this.
  30. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

I've wanted to write a thing for Cowgirl PCs (and/or Milky Cait) to throw themselves at the guards for a long time tbh.

loricd, Maomao, Violyn and 2 others like this.