What content would you like added?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Meanwhile my White Mage dreams of meeting Nareva again in the hope of being filled with her... wisdom. Right. Definitely not that veiny purple cock... :D
It'd be pretty funny if you had to wade through another whole Columbo episode's worth of conversation battles to do that. "Just one more thing..."

Doeber

Feb 23, 2017
I would eventually like to see a shortstack npc/encounter with a fetish for being bounced on people's cocks while they exercise, like the goblin encounter from CoC1 that had a jog fuck option or shekka from TiTs and her sex scene at the new texas gym when lifting weights. We already have a gym in game where the could roam, or even just be a random encounter in the gym when exercising

Yes! It's bizarre how few shortstacks there are in this game considering how prominent goblins were in the first one. And the fact that there's only one sexable goblin girl in the game and the only way to actually fuck her instead of using her wand needs either Brint or Arona.

SilverInc

Aug 10, 2020
I don't know if this has been said before, but I enjoyed the transformation process that Brint when threw with the cursed armour and hope more objects like that are placed as random encounters or things you can find while exploring the maps. What I mean is like for example; you find a gemstone on the ground and you have the option to pick it up (or leave it be and nothing happens) and if you do you slowly turn into a cobalt or something, or there a chance while picking Lycanthorn you prick yourself and trigger the transformation that's caused by consuming it. I think this personally adds more dangers and perils to travelling threw and old and now tainted land and can lead to a more unique experience between players. Plus more npc encounters that cause a transformation depending on how you interact with them like if you treat a stranger right you get a reward if you treat them wrong they punish you. I think little interactions and events like these could add more stuff between missions while travelling and make the player think twice before picking up everything they see.

This game has tons of potential and I've never felt so excited about a game before, I hope my input helps this masterpiece become the best it can be and I thank the team for making it.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It'd be pretty funny if you had to wade through another whole Columbo episode's worth of conversation battles to do that. "Just one more thing..."
LOL. Hey, if that's what it takes to receive Nareva's enlightenment I'll do it. Besides, I like the conversation battles. xD

Reactions: valkyr42

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I don't know if this has been said before, but I enjoyed the transformation process that Brint when threw with the cursed armour and hope more objects like that are placed as random encounters or things you can find while exploring the maps. What I mean is like for example; you find a gemstone on the ground and you have the option to pick it up (or leave it be and nothing happens) and if you do you slowly turn into a cobalt or something, or there a chance while picking Lycanthorn you prick yourself and trigger the transformation that's caused by consuming it. I think this personally adds more dangers and perils to travelling threw and old and now tainted land and can lead to a more unique experience between players. Plus more npc encounters that cause a transformation depending on how you interact with them like if you treat a stranger right you get a reward if you treat them wrong they punish you. I think little interactions and events like these could add more stuff between missions while travelling and make the player think twice before picking up everything they see.

This game has tons of potential and I've never felt so excited about a game before, I hope my input helps this masterpiece become the best it can be and I thank the team for making it.
To paraphrase what's been said before, CoC2 will have little to no involuntary TFs. Lots of players enjoying having their character exactly as they want them, and while things like getting tf'd at the end of an encounter without realizing that that could or would happen before the encounter may be fun for some people, they won't be added in because that would upset other people for suddenly changing their character without warning. If an encounter or taking an object will result in a TF, it'll very likely be a warning that something can happen and have an option that won't result in that. And sure, that gem thing could potentially happen, assuming it's rather clear from the text that it will TF you if you take it, although perhaps it would be better to have it so that it doesn't do a passive tf while in your inventory and instead is, say, an accessory like the Collar of Submission that makes the character more feminine when they intake cum. But accidentally pricking yourself on Lycanthorn and immediately getting a tf from it, or having an encounter with an NPC end in a forced TF (outside of bad ends, but those aren't really TFs cause they're more of scenes and scene descriptions once your character's journey has been forcefully ended), those are almost certainly not going to happen. Even the one character which can forcefully change you after a battle, Meira (Tanuki Witch), gives you the option to accept or deny the forced changes at the end of encounters the first time you win or lose.

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

It's not Savin's fetish, and it doesn't appeal to him. There's nothing more to it...

unless Savin was mugged by a bunch of short people once.

Reactions: DaisukeKaiser

Doeber

Feb 23, 2017
It's not Savin's fetish, and it doesn't appeal to him. There's nothing more to it...

unless Savin was mugged by a bunch of short people once.

You're right, fair enough. Is Savin barring any shortstack content from being added to the game because of his personal preferences, though? It kinda sounded like it. "If I personally don't like a particular fetish don't expect it to be in the game."

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You're right, fair enough. Is Savin barring any shortstack content from being added to the game because of his personal preferences, though? It kinda sounded like it. "If I personally don't like a particular fetish don't expect it to be in the game."

He's not barring it. Bala is working on the gobbo seamstress, but the running joke on discord is that every time someone asks about her, another month is added to the writing timeline.

Reactions: Savin

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I don't think he is barring anything. He just doesn't like it so he doesn't write it nor comission anyone for it. You are probably free to write it yourself.

snorlaxfan543

Jul 18, 2019
that is actually quite a rasonable way to handle things, allowing others who are into certain fetishes to do that content rather than those who aren't is a good way to get more motivation to complete that content and not outright banning content you don't like allows for more variety, a respectable approach

snorlaxfan543

Jul 18, 2019
another thing I would like to see is simply a bit more lore regarding the godswar in particular, probably will see more of that in Khor'minos and Tychris though

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
another thing I would like to see is simply a bit more lore regarding the godswar in particular, probably will see more of that in Khor'minos and Tychris though

Prepare for 'historical revisionism', contradicting facts and maybe a little cultural imperialism. Oh, and lies. Maybe a few nuggets of truth. :ghost:

SilverInc

Aug 10, 2020
To paraphrase what's been said before, CoC2 will have little to no involuntary TFs. Lots of players enjoying having their character exactly as they want them, and while things like getting tf'd at the end of an encounter without realizing that that could or would happen before the encounter may be fun for some people, they won't be added in because that would upset other people for suddenly changing their character without warning. If an encounter or taking an object will result in a TF, it'll very likely be a warning that something can happen and have an option that won't result in that. And sure, that gem thing could potentially happen, assuming it's rather clear from the text that it will TF you if you take it, although perhaps it would be better to have it so that it doesn't do a passive tf while in your inventory and instead is, say, an accessory like the Collar of Submission that makes the character more feminine when they intake cum. But accidentally pricking yourself on Lycanthorn and immediately getting a tf from it, or having an encounter with an NPC end in a forced TF (outside of bad ends, but those aren't really TFs cause they're more of scenes and scene descriptions once your character's journey has been forcefully ended), those are almost certainly not going to happen. Even the one character which can forcefully change you after a battle, Meira (Tanuki Witch), gives you the option to accept or deny the forced changes at the end of encounters the first time you win or lose.
Thanks for the response, I completely understand where your coming from I've had that feeling sometimes when I get attached to a certain look. Maybe there could be an option to turn off forced tfs if they are ever implemented for those players who like keeping a certain look (I know I sometimes do). I completely understand if such a thing would be too much hassle, coding is hard and frustrating.

Thanks for the response and hope you have a nice day.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The point is that forced TFs aren't going to be a thing, so it's not a matter of making an option to turn it off, it just isn't happening. This is why the game makes it very clear that picking certain options in scenes will lead to a TF and give you the choice of whether or not to accept it. Programming an option to turn off forced TFs would be a lot more work than simply not implementing a feature that most people would hate in the first place. :p

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
There's supposedly no forced TFs and yet the Halloween Kas event gives me demon eyes after doing it with no warning whatsoever that it might as far as I remember.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
More lightning/thunder powers. I'm trying to be a Thunder Saint.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
There's supposedly no forced TFs and yet the Halloween Kas event gives me demon eyes after doing it with no warning whatsoever that it might as far as I remember.

yes it automatically changes your eyes with no warning but that would really take 5 seconds to fix honestly, just go use soft mud + whatever tf gives you the face you already have.

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
Kas everywhere mode: random chance for kas to jump you and the crew anywhere at anytime.
Why because it's funny could make it a silly mode only thing for all those "but my immersion" folks out there.
and hell, make it as wacky as it is on Yakuza Kiwani. disguised as a guard, disguised as a harpy, replacing Garth at the tavern... everywhere.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Kas everywhere mode: random chance for kas to jump you and the crew anywhere at anytime.
How would that work: portals or waystones or any magic macguffin
Why because it's funny could make it a silly mode only thing for all those "but my immersion" folks out there.
I'd be totally all in for Kas making some booty calls. A tussle in the streets followed by one in the sheets. Or just boning down in the bushes again like the post first imp fight. Have her play fight with us and toy with us to remind us how strong she is, and she puts in a bit more effort into the fights as you level up. Probably unrealistic but she's charming and I want to see more of her. :(

Reactions: JustSomeGuy

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
If it shows a whole body, then it's no longer a bust :ghost:
QED, ipso facto, ooo eee, ooo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla, bing bang.