What content would you like added?

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
would like something like CoC2 version of the treatment. don't care if it makes you any of the ones from TiTs. i know there is the bimbo perk you can get from the hive but something that changes the body as well.
alos a change to the chimera race requirements because through the power of save editing i became a dragon so the info is there just not a was to become it and it says you are a chimera not dragon/dragon-morph. super nit picky i know but something for the faint of heart.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
alos a change to the chimera race requirements because through the power of save editing i became a dragon so the info is there just not a was to become it and it says you are a chimera not dragon/dragon-morph. super nit picky i know but something for the faint of heart.

You'll prob get an official description of being a dragon morph once the TF comes out, which was said would happen in the end game, for now, you'll have to stick with being a chimera.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
two ideas id like for a mander tf form nareva if we ever get one in game is the option to have more then just black and gold eyes say like having black and green eyes and picking your flame color

and another thing id like is the option to become a anthro cobra (as i know naga pc's are not gonna happen)

and for the future dragon tf is it going to be like kiha or can the be a option be for a full on anthro tf

Reactions: Maomao

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
two ideas id like for a mander tf form nareva if we ever get one in game is the option to have more then just black and gold eyes say like having black and green eyes and picking your flame color
What? We have two Salamander tf items already. Neither shoot flames, but one of them has a fiery tail and the other has a frosty tail. Cinderleaf and Frostleaf, respectively.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
If I remember right there was talk of a gothmander tf that's black scaled or a special salamander tf you get by giving nareva your soul

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
it's the salamander cock type i want. don't know if it just not in or a long term bug but it's odd that the sala tf`s don't give it to ya.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
it's the salamander cock type i want. don't know if it just not in or a long term bug but it's odd that the sala tf`s don't give it to ya.
I think that was an oversight that was fixed.(?)

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
I think that was an oversight that was fixed.(?)
i still end up with the cock type i had before. or if i grow one it ends up human but i don't know if that is normal if you get one with blue egg.
Also when will facial hair be implemented?.

Last edited:

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
the thing that i shall not say. my guess/hope it will be in the public patch.
(i makes savin mad when i say it :()

will brienne get any more milk content like a option to milk her outside of the event that happens every days?

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I understand that in-universe it's because Blue Eggs come from harpies, but I don't know what the out-of-universe reason for it is.

Harpies are a mutant off-shot of Elves and Elves typically have human like dicks?

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Wait, can't the in-universe reason be the out of universe reason too? because they didn't need to make something up to justify it in game, it just fit well with the already built in narrative.

TheShepard256

Wait, can't the in-universe reason be the out of universe reason too? because they didn't need to make something up to justify it in game, it just fit well with the already built in narrative.
True, but my main point is why they decided that Blue Eggs should give human cocks instead of a racially-appropriate one like their TiTS equivalents do. I'd think the latter would be more convenient, and with less chance of messing with racial identification (as it currently stands, a pure catfolk female who gains a human cock without changing any other part of their body becomes a human, despite the fact that they're still clearly closer to a catfolk than to a human).

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
I would love if we could take some lovers out on a date, similar to Rags. Not gonna lie I love the idea of taking Ryn out on a date. Just seems so wholesome and cute

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I would love if we could take some lovers out on a date, similar to Rags. Not gonna lie I love the idea of taking Ryn out on a date. Just seems so wholesome and cute
Brint has a date, too! It's fantastic.

But yeah, more dates are pretty high on my list of "do want" too, especially for Ryn. She can show you around the Winter City!

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
will we ever get to meet/see garth's wife.
or is the threat of her coming to put you in your place is you fuck and duck on gwen the closests we going to get to having her show up.
or do we just look at magna.
only popped into my head coz brienne uses one of her old bras so she must be a huge ass girl or super stacked.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
will we ever get to meet/see garth's wife.
or is the threat of her coming to put you in your place is you fuck and duck on gwen the closests we going to get to having her show up.
or do we just look at magna.
only popped into my head coz brienne uses one of her old bras so she must be a huge ass girl or super stacked.
Tobs knows how to quote Chekhov better than most. Do you think he'd spend several conversations and a whole damn quest teasing Wolf Mom without intending to write her into the game at some point?

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
does wolf mom show up for her fam or coz something has happened my it be something to do with her group or kas tha is the question.
(gets word of a demon in hawkthorne and books it thier or something.)
the only question i have is how big is she when a 8 foot 6 minogirl with huge tits can just fit in her bra. or is that scene there just so brie can have something to dress with.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It's made very clear that something happened in the past (well before the events of the game) and she had no choice but to leave and never come back. We got some very interesting hints to her background in the Shades of the Past quest.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
demon can change shit ya know.
i know the whole backstory stuff around her. it just a case of.
1) how big is she coz the brie bra thing.
2) if she found out garth and kids are in mortal danger from the upcoming demon army would she show to help.
3) garret and garth have dialogue about him leaving to go and find her and i don't think garret will leave. and gwen is hinted at having a lot resentment for her for leaving. so what would happen if she showed. it's all love hate kinda thing garth loves her but whatever made her leave broke his heart or something along those lines.
garret feels like he would be better off with her. and gwen hates her from leaving them.
don't know if its me being a person that tries to see good in shit and whatnot but something like she like her wanting to come back but can't and just sits in the hills filled with regret and shit.

Serrated seat

Aug 25, 2019
Oregon
Exclusive scenes for certain body types would be interesting. Like you can only get this scene if you are a short femboy or super tall and muscular. Love it when scenes are specfic.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Exclusive scenes for certain body types would be interesting. Like you can only get this scene if you are a short femboy or super tall and muscular. Love it when scenes are specfic.
Scenes like these happen but the reason they aren't more common is that only a very small percentage of the playerbase can even get them. Of course, when the super specific scene is right up your alley it's awesome. But all the writing time spent on that super specific scene that appeals to 5% of the player base is time not spent on scenes that appeal to the majority, or even 40%, or 20%, etc. There is an opportunity cost to everything.

More often there are fleshed-out variants for scenes instead. Off the top of my head there is a Brienne scene where if you're very tall and/or very high strength you can pick her up. If you're not, she rides you (I think?).