What content would you like added?

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
I think an option for third person narration would be interesting, replacing all the yous and yours with your character's name.

You mean like the two new scenes with Keros? xP (pretty sure those were typos though, or parse errors.)

Serrated seat

Aug 25, 2019
Oregon
Haven't had the chance to try those scenes out yet, say your characters name is Claire. Instead of "you push your way through the brush" it would be "Claire pushes her way through the brush" probably would take a bunch of extra work so I doubt it would ever happen but it seems more immersive to me that way imo.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: QualityCuntrol

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Could we possibly get more starting races like the marefolk, or even foxmorph with more gender choices then what we have right now please.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Could we possibly get more starting races like the marefolk, or even foxmorph with more gender choices then what we have right now please.
Savin has been quite explicit that the starting races, classes and backgrounds are set in stone and no more will be added. The point of the starting races is that they're the most widespread on Savarra and thus the ones that a Champion who's not from the Frost Marches would most likely be. Since these races have particular genders that occur naturally, you're stuck with them. Any characters we've seen of those races who don't fall into the starting gender options (Arona and Evelyn for example) have explicitly had something alchemical or magical happen to make them that way.

If you really want to imagine your Champion as being something else, you're free to mentally roleplay that they were always that way once you've TF'd them appropriately, but the writing isn't going to account for it.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
The other reason is that we regularly account for the races the player could have started as. If you look in our parser documentation, you'll find the "ora" parser, which refers specifically to the player's original race.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Nothing to add. Just passing by to say how excited I am knowing both Arona expansion and Winter City are on their way. I hope they can be ready for next patch.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Shadow5

May 7, 2018
I'd like Zhara added to the game. No i know she's in the game, but i'd like her to have an actual conversation with the PC and exchange names. I've fucked so many eggs into her and apparently my champs only know her as the harpy wingleader and that's... shit. I've had so many kids with her and i don't know her name apparently... that's awful.

It also sucks because unlike every other harpy, she actually risks her life so that their children can meet their father in the Frost Hound and get to know them. It's an honestly sweet scene, and the final quick kiss before she leaves is really touching. I'd like to see her expanded as well, because it certainly feels like the groundwork was laid for something more with her.

deltajan

May 14, 2020
How about upgrading Atugia from body guard to family guardian once you pop out the fox babies. And Komari content! Komari needs some tlc too

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I've said it before elsewhere, leaving tugs with your kids is a bad idea, they're mischievous little shits and will nick her head any chance they get
But they're just lonely because daddy/mommy isn't around to play with them all the time. They're probably just trying to start a Dullahan Bowling league so they can meet some friends...

Shadow5

May 7, 2018
But they're just lonely because daddy/mommy isn't around to play with them all the time. They're probably just trying to start a Dullahan Bowling league so they can meet some friends...

Not sure why, but I get the feeling that Tugs would be all right with that in this instance. Especially if her body is goalie, or fullback.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
To be honest, I'd love it if Atugia scared the kids by playing up the Irish (and original) version of the Dullahan. Just give her a black horse and bloody whip made from someone's spine. Paint on the most hideous smile on her face and she says the name of the kids in the most horrifying manner possible. Just scare the absolute shit out of them.

And if the Champion asks why she did that, Atugia could say that the kids misbehaved.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
To be honest, I'd love it if Atugia scared the kids by playing up the Irish (and original) version of the Dullahan. Just give her a black horse and bloody whip made from someone's spine. Paint on the most hideous smile on her face and she says the name of the kids in the most horrifying manner possible. Just scare the absolute shit out of them.

And if the Champion asks why she did that, Atugia could say that the kids misbehaved.

"Dúirt do mham liom a rá leat go bhfuil an dinnéar réidh!"